Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Phastek Performance

Old 02-10-2021, 05:04 PM   #15
DRKS1D3

Drives: '17 Corvette Grand Sport M7
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSkooter View Post
What if the guy told the dealership, "My truck makes a weird noise when starting, but not on a cold start and not on a warm start, just when it's been sitting for 45-90 minutes."

I'm not saying the behavior isn't strange, but there's lots of information we don't have based on what's been posted so far.
I like your thought process.

Is it possible? Certainly.

Is it probable? Highly doubtful.

**SOLD**2011 TRIPLE BLACK SS CONVERTIBLE--6 SPEED MANUAL, MANY MODS, 455 RWHP/435 RWTQ

DAD'S RIDE: 2012 ZL1 #1866--BLACK, 6 SPEED MANUAL, EXPOSED CF HOOD, POLISHED WHEELS, SUNROOF, ROTO-FAB INTAKE

"Silly Americans, taking from the rich and giving to the poor only works in fairy tales. Success is earned here!".
DRKS1D3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 10:22 PM   #16
Expunge

Drives: 2013 ZL1 M6, '99 Tahoe 2Dr Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSkooter View Post
What if the guy told the dealership, "My truck makes a weird noise when starting, but not on a cold start and not on a warm start, just when it's been sitting for 45-90 minutes."

I'm not saying the behavior isn't strange, but there's lots of information we don't have based on what's been posted so far.

The truck was in the dealership for a Check Engine, related to the Diesel Particulate Filter. The repair was completed by 10am, the joyride was completed by 1230pm.

The dealership offered him 'free loaners for life' which is funny because the dealership has no loaners citing Covid, yet the mechanic is driving my friends truck without mask or gloves.. So is it really because of Covid they dont have loaners, or they are just cheap?

The General Manager of the dealership is a total tool. My friend is escalating this, and we'll see where it goes.
Expunge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2021, 10:25 PM   #17
Pupilbone

Drives: 2019 Crush ZL1 M6
An update is in order....?