Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - Florida

Phastek Performance

Old 11-28-2016, 12:11 PM   #1
Krowser

Drives: ZL1 Mosaic Black
Cool SCKingz Car Meet on Fridays

For those that live in South Florida in the Hollywood, Pembroke Pines, Miramar, Broward County and Dade County areas, the SCKingz chapter has a meet almost every Friday:

https://www.instagram.com/sckingz/

The Sckingz take old 98,99, 00, sc300 and SC400 series Lexus coupes and transplant their engines to 1j or 2j Toyota engines found in the Supra; they also add large turbos. Usually, a host of Supras show up from West Palm.

Their handle on Instagram is SCkingz and the advertisement is there for the Fridays.

I've hung out with them for the last year and they are cool... usually cars of all types show up.

Feel free to come by, it is located at "a clean getaway car wash"...I'm usually there from 8pm to 1am most Friday nights.

7841 Pines Blvd Pembroke Pines Fl 33024

Last edited by Krowser; 07-14-2017 at 12:46 PM. Reason: update
Krowser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 03:26 PM   #2
Krowser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krowser View Post
For those that live in South Florida in the Hollywood, Pembroke Pines, Miramar, Broward County and Dade County areas, the SCKingz chapter has a meet almost every Friday:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNP9g91D...ken-by=sckingz

The Sckingz take old 98,99, 00, sc300 and SC400 series Lexus coupes and transplant their engines to 1j or 2j Toyota engines found in the Supra; they also add large turbos. Usually, a host of Supras show up from West Palm.

Their handle on Instagram is SCkingz and the advertisement is there for the Fridays.

I've hung out with them for the last 3 or 4 months and they are cool... usually cars of all types show up.

Feel free to come by...I'm usually there from 8pm to 1am most Friday nights.

Check it out!
Old 04-28-2017, 09:43 AM   #3
Krowser

Quote:

I've hung out with them for the last 3 or 4 months and they are cool... usually cars of all types show up.

"Pipe'n Hot and Served Fresh Daily" ...roll thru, hope to see you there..
Old 05-25-2017, 03:11 PM   #4
Krowser

Quote:

..come thru if you plan on rolling to the Coconut Creek meet!
Old 06-09-2017, 09:55 AM   #5
Krowser

Quote:

With the weather permitting... Ill be there tonight!

If you plan on rolling to cars and coffee Sunday morning, this is the same 7:00am meeting spot!
Old 06-23-2017, 10:52 PM   #6
G2K
@Blackmamba_1LE

Drives: 2017 1LE
passed by today... and there was like 2... maybe next time
G2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 07:28 PM   #7
Krowser

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2K View Post
passed by today... and there was like 2... maybe next time
Thanks for the attempt.

...the other 80 cars went to a candle light vigil in Miami Gardens due to a member of the GSKingz having a fatal crash.

We left the spot around 9:00pm...try next Friday...
Old 06-30-2017, 02:42 PM   #8
Krowser

Quote:

Yes sir ladies and gentlemen....we are doing "tings" at "da spot" tonight!
Old 07-01-2017, 03:10 AM   #9
G2K
@Blackmamba_1LE

Drives: 2017 1LE
Passed by, met Krowser. Cool dude really shinny and beautiful SS
G2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 08:18 AM   #10
Krowser

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2K View Post
Passed by, met Krowser. Cool dude really shinny and beautiful SS
Thanks!

Your 1LE looked sinister..

please remember to change your diff fluid...at the "stealership" I think it is around $180
Old 07-06-2017, 07:53 PM   #11
Krowser

Quote:

I've hung out with them for the last year and they are cool... usually cars of all types show up.

Check it...if you want to come by and see "da spot", come by..

If you wanna talk about Saturday's activities, come by....

If you just wanna roll on Saturday, see the info below...

OK....here is the plan for this Saturday's Kendall cars and coffee:

1. pre meet at "a clean get away" car wash 7:00-7:30am

841 Pines Blvd Pembroke Pines Fl 33024 (across the street from Hooters)

roll out time is at 7:30am sharp because we are meeting the tri county camaros

2. meet tri county camaros at Shorty's bbq on 88th street kendall...their roll time is approx 8:15am

then we all roll to cars and coffee kendall

3. **special bonus** lamborghini broward supercar Saturday: 10:00am to 1pm:

Ill be leaving cars and coffee around 10:00am to go to this

http://flacarshows.com/wp-content/up...cs-generic.jpg

Last edited by Krowser; 07-06-2017 at 08:32 PM. Reason: update
Old 07-14-2017, 12:44 PM   #12
Krowser

Quote:

That's right....It's that time of the week again for hanging out at "da spot" Fridays!!

Come out to chill or bring your car wash gear to wash your ride at "a clean get away car wash"....then hang out with the gals and "fellers"!!
Old 07-27-2017, 01:24 PM   #13
Krowser

Quote:

Feel free to come by, it is located at "a clean getaway car wash"...I'm usually there from 8pm to 1am most Friday nights.

Once again its on!!
Old 08-11-2017, 02:14 PM   #14
Krowser

Quote:

OK...this is the pre-meet spot for cars and coffee Kendall Aug 12,2017.

You are more than welcome to come out tonight!!