Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > I4 Turbo LTG Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Bigwormgraphix

Old 09-07-2021, 02:00 AM   #15
devid

Drives: bmw
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFangz1100 View Post
So, after a little bump with a company of bad information. I decided to email the prominent companies that are talked about on the forum for I4 support. This is the current list of companies I have emailed and awaiting response from on whether they support Active Duty Members and Veterans. If you want to add more to the list you can PM the companies name and I'll email them or you can email them and let me know I hope to see the list grow greatly.

ZZPerformance - 5% Military Discount...They request that you email them from a ".mil" email.
Phastek Performance - Email them with your government email in the comment or email them a copy of your DD214.
Oracle - 15% Military Discount off retail items....call their store at 1-800-407-5776, speak with one of our sales team representatives and mention you are with the military or a veteran to receive the discount.
RPI Designs - 5% Military discount...you can PM me for the code or you can email RPI to obtain it....I will not be posting it on the forums due to not everyone being military/veteran.
Anderson Composites - Does not have a military discount so they do not compete with their dealers. Their dealers are allowed 10% off however they do not have a list of all their dealers.
PK Auto Designs - Military/Veteran Discount is available. They require some form of identification signifying service/discharge.
BMR Suspension - Awaiting reply from BMR on procedures.
Texas Speed - Awaiting reply from Texas Speed on procedures.
JacFab - 10% Off contact Jason for more information.
6LE Designs - Military Discount is available....currently it's listed with the Sponsor30..that is given for the IROC-Z.
ACS Composites - 4% Discount to Military, Marines, Police, Fire, Ambulances...
RPD Motorsports - Email dynosteve@rdpmotorsport.com ...discount depends on item

Mishimoto - No word yet
West Coast Camaro - No word yet
Diode Dynamic - No word yet
Gen5DIY - No word yet
American Authority - No word yet
Extreme Dimensions - No word yet
Injen - No word yet
Great information
Thanks for sharing keep it up