Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > I4 Turbo LTG Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Bigwormgraphix

Old 08-24-2021, 07:16 PM   #1
Schwifty

Drives: 2017 50th Anniversary 2.0T
Need some help ZZP

Anyone have or know a ZZP contact? I ordered a ZFR 7163, full internals, head studs, balance shafts, e85, spec 2+ clutch... the works. Spent quite a chunk a few months ago and I have a tuner lined up for the install etc. All I need are the stage 3 cams but they have been out of stock for a long time and all I get from ZZP chat is due to covid etc. I need to see if they can get me or or are even going to stock it again. If I cant get the cams I may need to return my parts and consider another build option. Any help would be appreciated
Schwifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 08:10 PM   #2
Start The Machine

Drives: 2016 M6 2.0T
You need to talk to Tyler.
RS Package, HD Cooling Package, Brembo 6 Piston Front Brakes, SRP Racing Pedals, Soler Performance Throttle Controller, Dyno Tuned by Trifecta, Velossa Tech Ram Air, Mishimoto Intake, aFe Air Filter, Mishimoto Charge Pipes, ZZP 67mm Throttle Body, Trifecta T40 Stage 2 Turbo, JacFab Recirculation Valve, PTP Turbo Blanket, ZZP Catted Downpipe, Mishimoto Pro Cat-Back Quad Tip Exhaust, Mishimoto Catch Cans, Mishimoto Coolant Reservoir Tank, GM SEMA Grill, Ikon Motorsports Front Fascia Extension, Ikon Motorsports 1LE Spoiler, American Authority ZL1 Side Skirts, AMPP Quad Tip Rear Valance
Start The Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 08:12 PM   #3
95TA - The Beast

Drives: 2014 Cadillac CTS4 2.0T Performance
Sorry to hear about the troubles. I can't really help, but I am sick of people using COVID as a reason they can't do their jobs.

Sounds like they don't want to commit to a production run for something they have limited sales of more than anything. Personally I would send everything back and tell them you will consider a purchase when they can commit to a shipping date for the cams. Then look for other options and if one presents itself, bail on the build from ZZP.

Problem you may have is them accepting the return. Especially if it was a few months ago.

I can't stand when companies lie. There is no reason to blame COVID when it is obviously something else.
95TA - The Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2021, 10:43 AM   #4
Schwifty

Drives: 2017 50th Anniversary 2.0T
Spoke to Tyler and luckily they were packaging them up last week. Will be delivered today
Schwifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2021, 12:31 PM   #5
kropscamaro16

Drives: 2016 1ss camaro
have another done for tony ready to go!