Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Exterior Parts & Accessories

AWE Tuning

Old 03-03-2021, 08:49 PM   #15
Camaro Rules

Drives: 2018 2SS Camaro
Here is a set on...ebay- Auction...says New...seller has 100% rating in IL...3 days to go...No bidders.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-TO-201...EAAOSwCHVgPuYy
Old 03-04-2021, 12:23 AM   #16
Essmotorsports

Drives: Chevy Camaro 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSallday View Post
was it Richard's Chevy?
Yep!
Essmotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 01:18 AM   #17
SSallday

Drives: ‘18 ZL1 / ‘22 ZLE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Essmotorsports View Post
Yep!
Long story short, I received 3 sets of tail lights from them. They sent me 2019 tail lights by accident the first time. The second set I received was correct, however, one light had shavings inside the lens. The third set was even worse. There were noticeable defects inside the lens, which was unacceptable for a $500+ set of lights. I sent the third set back to them so I'm guessing they are trying to get rid of them even though they are defective. Once you buy them you can't get a refund and it was costing the dealer a lot for shipping. After receiving two defective sets, I was forced to keep the 2nd set.
SSallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 06:17 AM   #18
Essmotorsports

Drives: Chevy Camaro 2018
Quote:
Long story short, I received 3 sets of tail lights from them. They sent me 2019 tail lights by accident the first time. The second set I received was correct, however, one light had shavings inside the lens. The third set was even worse. There were noticeable defects inside the lens, which was unacceptable for a $500+ set of lights. I sent the third set back to them so I'm guessing they are trying to get rid of them even though they are defective. Once you buy them you can't get a refund and it was costing the dealer a lot for shipping. After receiving two defective sets, I was forced to keep the 2nd set.
Well that's good to know. Thank you for sharing that info.
Aftermarket keeps looking better and better.
The consensus from parts dealers was that the individual lights were just on back order so I'm hoping it will just take a little more time and they will start to be available again.
Essmotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 02:45 PM   #19
zeoV

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Impossible to find any here in Connecticut. I had gotten the 2019+ morimoto replica tails. But decided to go with GM smoked and never thought they’d be this impossible to find .
Anyone know of any sites that have these even if they’re a bit on the expensive end ??
zeoV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 03:05 PM   #20
Cyrus

Drives: 50th 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeoV View Post
Impossible to find any here in Connecticut. I had gotten the 2019+ morimoto replica tails. But decided to go with GM smoked and never thought they’d be this impossible to find .
Anyone know of any sites that have these even if they’re a bit on the expensive end ??
Were all screwed getting those tail lights now, especially in Canada. I can buy them still from GM direct but at $1450 CAD a set no thanks. Otherwise over pay on ebay. At this point I'm just going to hope I find a used set somewhere for much less money but thats doubtful too.
50th Anniversary, 2SS, Build#5771, A8, MRC, NPP, NAV, Sunroof, GM Performance CAI, Trifecta Tuned, GM splash guards, Black illuminated bowtie, GM smoked tail lights & third brake light, GM Fifty floor mats, Strut tower brace, JWM side markers, 20% window tint, Sto N Sho front license plate bracket
Cyrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 05:25 PM   #21
Trochoidal

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS A8
Quote:
ACS is showing stock unless I missed a hidden out of stock note.

https://acscomposite.com/collections...aillight-lamps

Originally Posted by arpad_m - “Aww, yet another oil thread with almost the same question in the OP“
Trochoidal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 06:46 PM   #22
zeoV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trochoidal View Post

Omg , hope they’re actuAlly in stock! Thank you
Old 03-16-2021, 08:07 PM   #23
Cyrus

Quote:

Decent price if your in the US. Don't forget to add the 3rd brake light for $100.
50th Anniversary, 2SS, Build#5771, A8, MRC, NPP, NAV, Sunroof, GM Performance CAI, Trifecta Tuned, GM splash guards, Black illuminated bowtie, GM smoked tail lights & third brake light, GM Fifty floor mats, Strut tower brace, JWM side markers, 20% window tint, Sto N Sho front license plate bracket
Old 03-16-2021, 08:36 PM   #24
Trochoidal

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS A8
Arrow

Quote:
Omg , hope they’re actuAlly in stock! Thank you
Good luck! I remember when these started going out of stock and than the “discontinued” started being displayed. I jumped on the opportunity to get them from Wildhammer. This was well over a year and a half ago. I want to say September of 2019.

Originally Posted by arpad_m - “Aww, yet another oil thread with almost the same question in the OP“
Trochoidal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2021, 08:47 AM   #25
zeoV

Quote:
Good luck! I remember when these started going out of stock and than the “discontinued” started being displayed. I jumped on the opportunity to get them from Wildhammer. This was well over a year and a half ago. I want to say September of 2019.
Aaaand they’re out of stock they say. Ugh
Old 03-17-2021, 07:21 PM   #26
SSallday

Drives: ‘18 ZL1 / ‘22 ZLE
Quote:
Aaaand they’re out of stock they say. Ugh
You could give this dealer a call for availability unless you find them cheaper somewhere else. Their shipping rates are reasonable. Use part #s 84136775 & 84136776.

https://www.gmpartsxperts.com/oem-pa...-lamp-84136776
SSallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 08:00 AM   #27
zeoV

Quote:
You could give this dealer a call for availability unless you find them cheaper somewhere else. Their shipping rates are reasonable. Use part #s 84136775 & 84136776.

https://www.gmpartsxperts.com/oem-pa...-lamp-84136776
Only have one side in stock the other side is back ordered til further notice. Well... the hunt continues.....
Old 03-18-2021, 10:23 AM   #28
Cyrus

Quote:
Only have one side in stock the other side is back ordered til further notice. Well... the hunt continues.....
Ya I tried them too. Loosing hope.