Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior)

AWE Tuning

View Poll Results: Likey?
😍 2 8.00%
🤮 15 60.00%
🤔 8 32.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-20-2020, 11:14 AM   #15
OniCamaro

Drives: Camaro V6 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oramac2016 View Post
I’m not a fan of the aventador look either. Here’s my custom tails.

https://youtu.be/dH-yT2odS3o

https://youtu.be/65pl2H85ks8
Those are a pretty cool option. Who makes these? Looks perfect for someone who likes the stock lights as it is but just wants the sequential feature.
Got any pics for how it looks in daylight without lights on? That's when I feel like the stock lights look very basic.
OniCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 11:42 AM   #16
Abubaca

Drives: 2016 SS
With due respect to all opinions... ....I don't care for them. Never liked sequential lights of any kind, on any car. I know a car is turning right because the right side light is on. Sequentials seemed like an over thought out gimmick you'd buy at Pep Boys. Still, clearly they're popular. ...as for the design, I'll admit I DO like the design, but do NOT like that they're clearly a Lambo knock off. Seems like a rather large jump for a Camaro, but again...to each their own.
Abubaca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 07:01 PM   #17
dgriff14
waddupdgriff

Drives: Supercharged 2016 2LT RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by OniCamaro View Post
Can't be cool on a Lambo and phallic on Camaro, lol. To each his own I guess. Btw I just added phallic to my vocabulary ��
Also I wish I found them on sale at a good price! If you ever come across, can you please link me? Specifically lookin for the Black/Red option.
Haha but it can be both and it’s a great word lolol. But I just saw someone post on Facebook. Lemme see if I can find it
• Edelbrock E-Force Stage 1 Supercharger • Custom tune by Overkill Motorsports • AFE Momentum GT Pro Dry Cold Air Intake • MBRP SS Cat Back Exhaust • iROC-z Wheels • Nitto NT555 G2 Tires (275 fronts, 305 rears)
dgriff14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 07:04 PM   #18
dgriff14
waddupdgriff

@onicamaro https://www.facebook.com/groups/2839...35754526800778
• Edelbrock E-Force Stage 1 Supercharger • Custom tune by Overkill Motorsports • AFE Momentum GT Pro Dry Cold Air Intake • MBRP SS Cat Back Exhaust • iROC-z Wheels • Nitto NT555 G2 Tires (275 fronts, 305 rears)
Old 01-20-2020, 07:06 PM   #19
dgriff14
waddupdgriff

Not sure if that’s the right color combo
Old 01-20-2020, 09:17 PM   #20
OniCamaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abubaca View Post
With due respect to all opinions... ....I don't care for them. Never liked sequential lights of any kind, on any car. I know a car is turning right because the right side light is on. Sequentials seemed like an over thought out gimmick you'd buy at Pep Boys. Still, clearly they're popular. ...as for the design, I'll admit I DO like the design, but do NOT like that they're clearly a Lambo knock off. Seems like a rather large jump for a Camaro, but again...to each their own.
Glad we can agree on the fact that the design is cool. Tbh, when I first saw these, I loved them and didn't even know they are inspired by the Aventador. I visualized my car with these on and everything, so don't wanna change my plans now just cuz of this. Not like people are gonna come knocking on my window to say something like 'Hey what a rip-off'
Old 01-20-2020, 09:22 PM   #21
OniCamaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgriff14 View Post
Not sure if that’s the right color combo
Not the right color combo but this fb group is perfect to keep an eye out in, thanks for that!
Old 01-20-2020, 09:23 PM   #22
OniCamaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgriff14 View Post
Funny thing is, I think this guy had posted a pic of his Camaro sometime back, showing off his cosmetic mods, in a different group and I had commented 'Aye, I love that'
Now he's selling it lmao
Old 01-21-2020, 01:37 PM   #23
Oramac2016

Drives: 2016 Camaro RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by OniCamaro View Post
Those are a pretty cool option. Who makes these? Looks perfect for someone who likes the stock lights as it is but just wants the sequential feature.
Got any pics for how it looks in daylight without lights on? That's when I feel like the stock lights look very basic.
They are stock tails that have been modded. I didn’t like other designs that were available so I designed these. In the daytime they look exactly the same as stock.
Old 01-21-2020, 04:10 PM   #24
KirkH

Drives: 2016 2SS M6 Mosaic Blk Met-SOLD
All that matters is if YOU like it.

And the spouse, if you are married.
KirkH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 08:12 AM   #25
bereic

Drives: Camaro SS 2018 Convertible
a friend of mine is trying to get them working on his ZL1 1LE.
the passenger side is blinking fast after a short time. The same with the LED harness put between. Did someone have the same issue?
bereic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 03:47 PM   #26
KirkH

Quote:
Originally Posted by bereic View Post
a friend of mine is trying to get them working on his ZL1 1LE.
the passenger side is blinking fast after a short time. The same with the LED harness put between. Did someone have the same issue?

Yeah I had the same issue and it was never fixed by the supplier. Tried harnesses and replacements. They also are a drain in the battery. I ended up returning them for a refund. I liked the look but if I didn't start the car every 2 days, the battery was dead.
Old 05-20-2021, 10:14 AM   #27
bereic

Drives: Camaro SS 2018 Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by KirkH View Post
Yeah I had the same issue and it was never fixed by the supplier. Tried harnesses and replacements. They also are a drain in the battery. I ended up returning them for a refund. I liked the look but if I didn't start the car every 2 days, the battery was dead.

OK.. where did you get them from? Did you get a refund?

Maybe someone else had the same issue and got it fixed?
bereic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 10:40 AM   #28
KirkH

Quote:
Originally Posted by bereic View Post
OK.. where did you get them from? Did you get a refund?

Maybe someone else had the same issue and got it fixed?

Yes I got a full refund. The supplier also sent me couple different kinds to test for them. It was The Retrofit Source. Good people working there. Not their fault.

Tags
morimoto, sequential, smoked, tail light