Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > V8 LT1 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Phastek Performance

Old 09-10-2021, 07:58 AM   #15
JOHNSONROD

Drives: 62 Chevy & 2021 1SS/1LE manual
so a guy thats been here less than 10 days and has made less than 10 post has a story about a fuel that none of us have ever seen before at a normal gas station? im thinkin possibly an under bridge dweller, BUT, i could be wrong. im wrong a lot according to my wife.
JOHNSONROD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 10:49 AM   #16
SomeGeoffGuy

Drives: 2023 2SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNSONROD View Post
so a guy thats been here less than 10 days and has made less than 10 post has a story about a fuel that none of us have ever seen before at a normal gas station? im thinkin possibly an under bridge dweller, BUT, i could be wrong. im wrong a lot according to my wife.
Yea, I don't disagree - I have never seen 97 Octane leaded at a gas station - it could be aviation or small engine fuel though, both of which are available in 97 I think. That might get them around the pump nozzle size requirement too. Being that I drive through Ohio often, I am hoping to find out where he is at so it doesn't happen to me!

-Geoff
SomeGeoffGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 11:01 AM   #17
JOHNSONROD

the youtube channel associated with the video that was posted.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPg...j8Ocg/featured
Old 09-10-2021, 11:06 AM   #18
JOHNSONROD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeGeoffGuy View Post
Yea, I don't disagree - I have never seen 97 Octane leaded at a gas station - it could be aviation or small engine fuel though, both of which are available in 97 I think. That might get them around the pump nozzle size requirement too. Being that I drive through Ohio often, I am hoping to find out where he is at so it doesn't happen to me!

-Geoff
wow Geoff, i just noticed that you and the OP have very similar cars. what a cowinky-dink.
Old 09-10-2021, 12:57 PM   #19
SomeGeoffGuy

Quote:
wow Geoff, i just noticed that you and the OP have very similar cars. what a cowinky-dink.
Yea I have been on here 12 years, but decided to make a troll ID to make myself sound smart!

-Geoff
Old 09-10-2021, 01:08 PM   #20
JOHNSONROD

Quote:
Yea I have been on here 12 years, but decided to make a troll ID to make myself sound smart!

-Geoff
that was my first guess. but its also possible that you tried some high octane gas in your car, screwed it up, then wanted feedback on it without admitting that you screwed up. and as always, i could be wrong. but,
1) 2 white 2016 2SS verts.
2) you two talked more than anyone else talked to him.
3) the way he thanked you like you did him some big favor when you didnt.
4) the youtube channel associated with the video has no videos listed or any other stuff i could see. looks like an old account someone hasnt used in a while.
5) the name on the youtube is Grant. single syllable name that starts with the letter G.
6) you were quick to answer when i questioned if OP was a troll. you said you would find out so you didnt accidentally get gas from this mysterious station in a state far from your home. this was the one that gave you away.
7)both of your user names are 3 words with no spaces and end in "guy"

best thing to do would be get on your other login and delete this thread before many more ppl see it. then if i ever bring this up, its my word against yours.

Last edited by JOHNSONROD; 09-10-2021 at 01:33 PM.
Old 09-10-2021, 01:57 PM   #21
SomeGeoffGuy

Quote:
that was my first guess. but its also possible that you tried some high octane gas in your car, screwed it up, then wanted feedback on it without admitting that you screwed up. and as always, i could be wrong. but,
1) 2 white 2016 2SS verts.
2) you two talked more than anyone else talked to him.
3) the way he thanked you like you did him some big favor when you didnt.
4) the youtube channel associated with the video has no videos listed or any other stuff i could see. looks like an old account someone hasnt used in a while.
5) the name on the youtube is Grant. single syllable name that starts with the letter G.
6) you were quick to answer when i questioned if OP was a troll. you said you would find out so you didnt accidentally get gas from this mysterious station in a state far from your home. this was the one that gave you away.
7)both of your user names are 3 words with no spaces and end in "guy"

best thing to do would be get on your other login and delete this thread before many more ppl see it. then if i ever bring this up, its my word against yours.
I thought you were joking. Dude, get a life.

-Geoff
Old 09-10-2021, 02:05 PM   #22
JOHNSONROD

Quote:
I thought you were joking. Dude, get a life.

-Geoff
wait while i go create 3 fake logins to come take up for me LOL. i mean i didnt make any of those coincidences up. they are right there. as far as me having a life, ill try since your words of encouragement were so inspiring. please dont be too disappointed in me if i dont get to your level. its the effort that counts right? come on man. give me another chance. i wanna impress you.
Old 09-10-2021, 02:09 PM   #23
SomeGeoffGuy

Quote:
wait while i go create 3 fake logins to come take up for me LOL. i mean i didnt make any of those coincidences up. they are right there. as far as me having a life, ill try since your words of encouragement were so inspiring. please dont be too disappointed in me if i dont get to your level. its the effort that counts right? come on man. give me another chance. i wanna impress you.
Wow, I agree there is a troll in this thread. You.

-Geoff
Old 09-10-2021, 02:11 PM   #24
JOHNSONROD

Quote:
Wow, I agree there is a troll in this thread. You.

-Geoff
hang on, im looking into how to zoom in on that building you drove by in your video. i bet we find out its in Mi. also what happened to the OP i wonder??? but now that i think about it, you could have been Grant from ohio this whole time. this is just friday afternoon distraction for me man. im at work, getting paid to laugh at you.