Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior)

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 02-27-2018, 10:27 AM   #1
02fbody35th

Drives: 2018 ZL1
ACS vs C7 Carbon “ZL1” side skirts

I was wondering if anyone here had any first hand comparisons between these two Brands? They both look identical too me and both look too have top notch quality, but the ACS units are almost twice the price!? Heck I could pick up a set of OEM units and have them painted for Nearly the same price as the ACS ones. I’m a firm believer in getting what you pay for but are they really any better? Please share your thoughts! I asked a certain member on hear for his advice, knowing he has first hand experience with both of these products but for whatever reason he decided to plead the fifth. Thanks fellas
Old 02-27-2018, 12:55 PM   #2
C7 Carbon

Drives: Camaro
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee and pay shipping both ways if for any reason you aren't happy with our products
We are very confident in our customers receiving a product that they will love.

We are also available Mon-Saturday. Give us a call and let one of our sales reps earn your business.

C7 Carbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 05:42 PM   #3
Drsagacity

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS Nightfall Gray vert
I ordered the C7carbon front splitter and side skirts. Can’t wait to post pictures when done. I called today and the parts are on about a 3 week backorder. Still, the support person was great and he made sure to answer all of my questions.
Drsagacity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 04:22 PM   #4
Soleil

Drives: Camaro 50th anniversary edition
ACS is an OEM validated composite manufacturer. I bought mine from C7 and have to say they are of good quality. The fitment is almost perfect. Unfortunately they came without screws. But this was no big problem. Next week they come back from the paint shop.
Soleil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 06:02 PM   #5
02fbody35th

Drives: 2018 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soleil View Post
ACS is an OEM validated composite manufacturer. I bought mine from C7 and have to say they are of good quality. The fitment is almost perfect. Unfortunately they came without screws. But this was no big problem. Next week they come back from the paint shop.
Hmm, “OEM validated”. I guess that could explain some of the price difference. I did hear about the C7 skirts not coming with hardware. Which for me isn’t that big of a deal I guess, but for some it definitely could be. C7 carbon, why not just include the rivets or screws?! It can’t cost that much for a few rivets?
Old 03-03-2018, 11:42 AM   #6
Soleil

Drives: Camaro 50th anniversary edition
Yep that might be the reason. C7 saying they put the screws and rivets but many saying they did not receive anything. I bought my own as well and painted them black. it is just that last dot to be top notch.
Soleil is offline   Reply With Quote