Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 08-23-2022, 10:42 PM   #1
BeauRichardson

Drives: 2019 Chevrolet Camaro SS
TooHighPSI port plates question

is this kit a primary fuel system or secondary port injection? Will i be using my di injectors as well as the port injection, or will it just be port injection? Also, does the kit come with a harness, etc?

I definitely might be considering this so i can to 85% e. Right now i’m sitting at about 50 percent
BeauRichardson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2022, 03:48 AM   #2
Puddin

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeauRichardson View Post
is this kit a primary fuel system or secondary port injection? Will i be using my di injectors as well as the port injection, or will it just be port injection? Also, does the kit come with a harness, etc?

I definitely might be considering this so i can to 85% e. Right now i’m sitting at about 50 percent
It's a secondary port system to help out your Di. As far as a harness I believe he sells a full kit that comes with one. You don't need full E85 to get most of the benefits anyways. After E60 you're just giving up fuel overhead vs a few extra hp.
Puddin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2022, 07:02 AM   #3
BeauRichardson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddin View Post
It's a secondary port system to help out your Di. As far as a harness I believe he sells a full kit that comes with one. You don't need full E85 to get most of the benefits anyways. After E60 you're just giving up fuel overhead vs a few extra hp.
awesome, thank you! I’m just trying to toss as much timing in this thing as possible
Old 08-24-2022, 09:38 AM   #4
KingLT1

Drives: 2016 1SS NFG A8
You can pretty much get full timing on E60. Running 85% ethanol blend is for the convenience of not needing to run your credit card twice at the pump...no other benefit. You will lose even more fuel mileage at the expense of needing a more complex fuel system. There is a lot that needs cleaned up in your tune before I would worry about anything else. At least this was based on our last conversation.
Per. times- 10.5 @ 137 w/ 1.8 60ft Full weight on 20's 1200DA
KingLT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2022, 12:51 PM   #5
BeauRichardson

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLT1 View Post
You can pretty much get full timing on E60. Running 85% ethanol blend is for the convenience of not needing to run your credit card twice at the pump...no other benefit. You will lose even more fuel mileage at the expense of needing a more complex fuel system. There is a lot that needs cleaned up in your tune before I would worry about anything else. At least this was based on our last conversation.
The tune has been redone since our last conversation, it seems to have picked up probably a solid 200-250 horsepower
Old 08-26-2022, 12:53 PM   #6
BeauRichardson

but that’s based on a butt dyno but either way it’s running really good

Tags
boosted, cam, flex fuel, fuel, procharged camaro