Homepage Garage Wiki Register Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Road Course/Track and Autocross

Emblempros

Old 08-31-2020, 07:26 AM   #449
5inn

Drives: N/A
Finally feel like I'm clicking more with the car. This course I think featured the fastest section I've seen at this venue (Devens). Brushed the rev limiter into the 2nd slalom, which PDR showed as 79mph :o

Still would love a new set of SC3 but continue to be impressed with how they feel for their age and how they were seemingly not treated well in the cold by the PO. I think I finished 3rd in the pax class, about a tenth off Rachel B in her Cayman. Sadly coned away a 0.5s improvement by hitting one of the last cones on course. Fastest clean run:

Old 09-07-2020, 10:08 AM   #450
apexit53

Drives: 20 1LE Rally Green
videos from this weekends events. Both days had a clean quick run, then a faster, mystery cone... oh well lol

day 2 tarted off wet, afternoon drying conditions. I always struggle to get to grips(pun intended) in drying conditions

#53 B Street
2020 Sponsor autocrossdigits.com
Autocrossing Videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm-...3tiMt0KOg_2Aag
Instagram: apexit_53
2020 Rally Green SS 1LE
2019 D Street national champion (2019 civic Type R)
apexit53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2020, 10:19 AM   #451
Msquared

Drives: Chevrolet SS 1LE
Boeing Sports Car Club event in the St. Louis area yesterday. I think I managed to see a couple spots better than most competitors. Despite one clear mistake and another possible one, this run pulled me well ahead of everyone on pax except one national-level competitor in his Cayman GT4. I will add that I did all my runs with my 200lb son in the passenger seat!

Edit: somehow I pasted someone else's video into this post originally. Correction made, and apologies to whoever's video I accidentally stole!

Last edited by Msquared; 09-16-2020 at 11:04 PM.
Msquared is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 09:24 PM   #452
Ummpwr

Drives: Honda S2000
A friend told me last weekend that the ss 1le might go from Bs to Fs next year in autox. Anyone know if this might be true?

Thanks Eric
Ummpwr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 10:55 PM   #453
Msquared

Drives: Chevrolet SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ummpwr View Post
A friend told me last weekend that the ss 1le might go from Bs to Fs next year in autox. Anyone know if this might be true?

Thanks Eric
It is a proposal being considered by SCCA Solo Events Board, yeah. They either need to do that or move the M2 and Supra up to AS. I wonder if we're going to have a moratorium on class moves this year since Nationals didn't happen. I hope not.