Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - Texas

Phastek Performance

Old 08-05-2020, 08:04 AM   #1
Frost_SS

Drives: Camaro
Service recommendations for Dallas/plano/frisco

Anyone have any good service departments? Purchased my car out of state and recently moved to the area so I'm not sure of the best ones out there in the area. Looking for a good service dept for the first oil change soon and diff fluid. In addition the passenger side of my rear bumper is slightly popped out which is a factory issue from what I've gathered here recently so I will be having them correct that as well.

The ones nearest to me are classic and ray huffines. But I don't mind a small drive for a better experience.
Frost_SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 09:36 PM   #2
jkmskfk

Drives: Chevrolet Camaro
I had good experience at Stonebriar for my simple warranty work. service rep who helped me was Maria. quick response and check on the work for me. dealership it self is huge and clean too
jkmskfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 02:47 PM   #3
Mov Ov3r
What speed limit?

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost_SS View Post
Anyone have any good service departments? Purchased my car out of state and recently moved to the area so I'm not sure of the best ones out there in the area. Looking for a good service dept for the first oil change soon and diff fluid. In addition the passenger side of my rear bumper is slightly popped out which is a factory issue from what I've gathered here recently so I will be having them correct that as well.

The ones nearest to me are classic and ray huffines. But I don't mind a small drive for a better experience.
I took my car to classic for my most recent oil change, I had noticed my car leaking oil before I took it in and advised them of this. They stated they couldn't find a leak yet my car is still leaking oil. So I'm not sure I would take it to them. Looks like the front main seal upon closer inspection. I will be taking it elsewhere but have yet to figure out where to do for this. It should be covered under the power train warranty. I may take it back to them because I've read bad experiences with Stonebriar.
Mov Ov3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 09:17 AM   #4
Irish Luck

Drives: 18' Zle ngm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mov Ov3r View Post
I took my car to classic for my most recent oil change, I had noticed my car leaking oil before I took it in and advised them of this. They stated they couldn't find a leak yet my car is still leaking oil. So I'm not sure I would take it to them. Looks like the front main seal upon closer inspection. I will be taking it elsewhere but have yet to figure out where to do for this. It should be covered under the power train warranty. I may take it back to them because I've read bad experiences with Stonebriar.
Took my ZLE to classic for the free services and had oil leaks also, turned out to be the filter wasn't tight enough. If you have the space get some race ramps and service yourself, only way to know the job is being done right.
Irish Luck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 07:47 AM   #5
chris227

Drives: 2020 Camaro 2SS
Look at Holiday Chevy in Whitesboro, not to far of a drive and have top notch service. Been taking mine there for years. Would highly recommend.
chris227 is offline   Reply With Quote