Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2012, 02:53 PM   #295
Happy_Dan
Happy_Dan

Drives: 2012 IOM Camaro ZL1 #569
Send a message via AIM to Happy_Dan Send a message via Yahoo to Happy_Dan Send a message via Skype™ to Happy_Dan
I know a lot of retarded people that make more sense than some of the comments I see here. One of them is my very own daughter. Please think about how you throw that around.
Old 03-11-2012, 03:17 PM   #296
MauriSSio
Banned

Drives: 1968 Ford Galaxie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy_Dan View Post
I know a lot of retarded people that make more sense than some of the comments I see here. One of them is my very own daughter. Please think about how you throw that around.
strong
Old 03-11-2012, 03:31 PM   #297
tooslow
Banned

Drives: 4 Wheels, Gasoline Engine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy_Dan View Post
I know a lot of retarded people that make more sense than some of the comments I see here. One of them is my very own daughter. Please think about how you throw thatM around.
x2. I have friends with mentally challenged children. The fact that someone would use that term, let alone belittle special Olympics, tells me all I need to know about the person typing the words.
Old 03-11-2012, 03:33 PM   #298
MauriSSio
Banned

Drives: 1968 Ford Galaxie
Quote:
Originally Posted by tooslow View Post
x2. I have friends with mentally challenged children. The fact that someone would use that term, let alone belittle special Olympics, tells me all I need to know about the person typing the words.
i agree, using terms like that is pretty damned low to say the least.
Old 03-11-2012, 04:03 PM   #299
KKreme15

Drives: C6 Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by hognutz View Post
you answered your own question because they are trolls.

An person who feels the need to join a car forum they don't own to talk crap about that kind of car to a bunch of people that own that type of car is retard.

the whole phase fighting over the internet is like running in the special olympics even if you win your still a retard.

I mean honestly I don't like honda's much but I am not a member of a honda forum to somehow remind them that I think my corvette is a cooler car ha ha. I actually like mustangs but the message boards are retarded IMO. the in fighting can be dumb. there is some of it hear but not as bad.

real competion is setteled at the track not a message board.
you're*
Old 03-11-2012, 06:49 PM   #300
Happy_Dan
Happy_Dan

Drives: 2012 IOM Camaro ZL1 #569
Send a message via AIM to Happy_Dan Send a message via Yahoo to Happy_Dan Send a message via Skype™ to Happy_Dan
I know it's not meant in a harmful way, I am just trying to educate the ignorant.
Old 03-11-2012, 07:16 PM   #301
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by radz28 View Post
It's really the same review that we've seen from the Inde Motorsports Park, however, it's cooler because it's a video

The quick and dirty:

ZL1 : 1:41.3
Boss Laguna Seca : 1:43.7

Nothing new to learn, just sweet to watch in action Interesting remarks around 6:40... ZL1 "only" pulled a .4 second advantage down the straight on the Boss, I think, just showing how much better the whole package is; it doesn't only boil down to the power deficit so many people try to point to. The Boss gets a little of that disadvantage back by way of it's lighter weight, but, the reviewers weren't confident in it's brakes as much and it couldn't care the speed as well.

So awesome!!! MotorTrend's getting good at this video/review thing!
Old 03-11-2012, 08:43 PM   #302
ffrcobra_65
Account Suspended

Drives: SuperCharged 2SS/RS IOM MN6
It's actually almost always a Camaro guy who is posting stuff about Mustang as if they can't contain their insecurities and they new others to jump in to make them feel better. The answer or cure to it...be a car enthusiast and stop f'n hating.
Old 03-11-2012, 08:58 PM   #303
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
*thread closed*

I'll clean this one up tomorrow at some point and maybe we can start over. Were this any other thread (speaking about the video) - I may have just closed it...unbelievable.

I'll repeat this once more....thought at this point I sound like a broken record.....If positive, enthusiastic, or excited comments regarding the ZL1 ("facts" notwithstanding) offend you....Then you are probably on the wrong website!!!!!!!
Old 03-12-2012, 08:20 AM   #304
Baltimorejohn1

Drives: Camaro 2SS
Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 vs Ford Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca! - Head 2 Head Episode 3

Old 03-12-2012, 08:58 AM   #305
2010SSRSM6

Drives: My wife crazy with my C5 usage.
Nice video!

Closed Thread