Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Member Car Journals

AWE Tuning

Old 04-15-2017, 04:51 PM   #71
glamcem

Drives: '19 RivrsdBlu 1LE ('17 1LE HB sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk Fan View Post
Nice lap! Which track do you prefer? ORP or The Ridge?
I really like them both but when it comes to the management and the fact that I get a lot more seat time in open track format (as a club member) there ORP wins hands down. Ridge is a very good track but the session format and the amount of cars becomes annoying at times. I hope they will take care of that small management hiccups
glamcem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 12:18 AM   #72
Hawk Fan

Drives: 2017 1SS 1LE Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by glamcem View Post
I really like them both but when it comes to the management and the fact that I get a lot more seat time in open track format (as a club member) there ORP wins hands down. Ridge is a very good track but the session format and the amount of cars becomes annoying at times. I hope they will take care of that small management hiccups
Yeah I did both tracks on my gixxer. I was just curious what you thought. I agree on the track managment at the ridge. I liked ORP the one time I went there. My only problem there was the relentless heat. And the lack of nearbye hotels. The track itself though is awesome. I'm looking foward to doing a track day in my car!
Hawk Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 02:24 AM   #73
glamcem

Quote:
Yeah I did both tracks on my gixxer. I was just curious what you thought. I agree on the track managment at the ridge. I liked ORP the one time I went there. My only problem there was the relentless heat. And the lack of nearbye hotels. The track itself though is awesome. I'm looking foward to doing a track day in my car!
I have some guest vouchers if interested Not so many hotel selections. Heat is only bad in End of July and August I think It didn't bother me other times
Old 04-17-2017, 03:01 AM   #74
Hawk Fan

Quote:
I have some guest vouchers if interested Not so many hotel selections. Heat is only bad in End of July and August I think It didn't bother me other times
Yes i am definetly interested, I need to get my car broke in first. Miles are raking up slow because i am waitin' on them to do the repairs on it. It had damage when i took delivery
Old 04-17-2017, 03:34 AM   #75
glamcem

Quote:
Yes i am definetly interested, I need to get my car broke in first. Miles are raking up slow because i am waitin' on them to do the repairs on it. It had damage when i took delivery
Yikes, sorry to hear that. Yeah do that and let me know I will most likely attend -events- at least once a month
Old 04-18-2017, 01:22 AM   #76
glamcem

We had our little "cars'n coffee" meet with "RIDEZX6R" . His black 1LE with the wickerbill and dark tails look really nice (the color that I was initially looking for before I found my used HBM)

On the way back home I found another '17 Camaro 1LE (Red, debadged) near Issaquah, Costco !! What are the odd right?
:
Old 04-18-2017, 01:17 PM   #77
RideZX6R
Probably tired right now

Drives: 1Lap1LE | EV6 FE | 18 F150
Quote:
We had our little "cars'n coffee" meet with "RIDEZX6R" . His black 1LE with the wickerbill and dark tails look really nice (the color that I was initially looking for before I found my used HBM)

On the way back home I found another '17 Camaro 1LE (Red, debadged) near Issaquah, Costco !! What are the odd right?
:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/GKHtbPkoYGNJbS02SrCWLYkneuOZoZGMNUlovKybNinGT0hv_Q qltRahv4_CYpST1TRWLCcxw6QduQj9ooA7P4TMpBDXhFGPG2iZ GIEmOwzalpkJtqzl4zptwUhyUzNUbKAJEqiQW0t_n7ozPnhfe2 hpeXGTS7Oao3_lc5Tbt-fqbmQOuNpDRTBMOS-VRwnGLUy7abwlBRvucpdUfeehiqEhnTE-L5gIKuxcXkQinvngyFn3bZeNzF-spbXQ0GaynQTuu--KuJyeOWs0SiMlKgA6b-Ilk00n5ZvIeTYANbJMmBGpDtrouHADrtSYfxAnDzJqTegdvVPA SapBHQ8QnzwNWfCDX-sjbGAA8s5DTsOgIdha9_G8gBHgnbFYl4U_F7g7OsHttsQsEFU3 6gl7f8mr_WOQ-tTqUb00HIP2duS5GqacjCzDYAqt6D4d_McN7Xw_Ctr8qUiPcvQ-EumY_v4HDsCgHTideV7mTjvLLts0CSBSGNapW11fmxJuZZaR4t q-ZSgSLhqH-t6XHCqntx2wceNk-LHpO3EYknQv1pCas3FEJ3-Uj_wVruGqA7NsP0weZ_xMQeALlO0dY9uvpne1p2Fg51uFZ9sI7 IhKV9PxiFdTL2HbxKm9ggoLcfeUrWMlS766k9WNcnzyG9iRQNa P_ajoeYqRrBWG=w1289-h966-no[/IMG]
I'm still jealous you saw another 1LE before I did haha (besides each other).
I have had the car since November and haven't seen one yet :( - Maybe I don't drive enough.
'22 Kia EV6 First Edition
'18 RS3 (1 of 2) Cumulus Blue
'24 911 T (ordered)

Formers...
'19 RS5 Sportback Sonoma Green | '07 Cayman S 6MT | '16 Audi S3 Prestige Viper Green (APR Stage 3+) | '19 Mustang Shelby GT350R | '17 SS 1LE MBM 575whp all-motor
RideZX6R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 01:20 PM   #78
glamcem

Quote:
Originally Posted by RideZX6R View Post
I'm still jealous you saw another 1LE before I did haha (besides each other).
I have had the car since November and haven't seen one yet :( - Maybe I don't drive enough.
Same here on the day that I went to see the first "other" 1LE I saw another one on the way back ..what a coincidence right
Old 04-18-2017, 01:30 PM   #79
Hawk Fan

Thats cool that you guys got together. If u meet up again in the future, let me know and I will try to make it. I got a call from the chec dealer this morning. They will be wet sanding the scratches in my car out on monday. Hopefully they will heva the new vinyl hood cover by then. After that I will have the clear film applied to the front end, rockers etc. once all that is done, I'll be ready to start racking up miles on the car. ��
Old 04-18-2017, 02:04 PM   #80
glamcem

Quote:
Thats cool that you guys got together. If u meet up again in the future, let me know and I will try to make it. I got a call from the chec dealer this morning. They will be wet sanding the scratches in my car out on monday. Hopefully they will heva the new vinyl hood cover by then. After that I will have the clear film applied to the front end, rockers etc. once all that is done, I'll be ready to start racking up miles on the car. ��
sounds good, we'll definitely let you know. Glad to hear they're taking care of the car so that you may start enjoying it soon

In the meantime you may want to check these out and fix them (or have the dealer do that):

http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=489428

http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=490819
Old 04-19-2017, 02:33 PM   #81
Hawk Fan

Thumbs up

Quote:
sounds good, we'll definitely let you know. Glad to hear they're taking care of the car so that you may start enjoying it soon

In the meantime you may want to check these out and fix them (or have the dealer do that):

http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=489428

http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=490819
Thanks! I'll be sure to look into both those issues.
Old 04-22-2017, 10:32 PM   #82
glamcem

Quote:
Thanks! I'll be sure to look into both those issues.
You're welcome
Old 04-22-2017, 11:23 PM   #83
Philar299

Drives: 2021 Forte GT
Quote:

:
Love this picture, do you happen to know what hashmarks those are?

Previous cars:
2014 V6 Spring Edition
2018 WRX
2022 K5
2022 Stinger
Philar299 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 12:44 AM   #84
glamcem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philar299 View Post
Love this picture, do you happen to know what hashmarks those are?
taken from his build thread :

Quote:
-Big worm 6th gen hash marks in matte black with red piping