Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Bigwormgraphix

Old 03-10-2019, 02:50 PM   #15
Scottyz
2019 ZL1 1LE MY GOON

Drives: 1980 Z28 Big Red.
My Trailblazer SS is a good sleeper. Not as refined as the SRT Cherokee but still a fun ride. Again, lots of people are aware of a Trailblazer but not many people knew about the SS model. Not even my insurance company. It was stolen and the insurance company accused me of installing the engine. I laughed and told them to do more research and to get back to me when they realize this SS existed.
Scottyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 03:02 PM   #16
pyroguy
Started#gottalovethatblue

Drives: ABM #831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottyz View Post
My Trailblazer SS is a good sleeper. Not as refined as the SRT Cherokee but still a fun ride. Again, lots of people are aware of a Trailblazer but not many people knew about the SS model. Not even my insurance company. It was stolen and the insurance company accused me of installing the engine. I laughed and told them to do more research and to get back to me when they realize this SS existed.
Trailblazer SS at least looked intimidating. I liked those things and they were a great example of what I'm talking about. Make an AWD or RWD version of the new Blazer with a LT1 or bigger and market the hell out of it. If you REALLY want to get wild put a LT4 or LT5 in one.
'10 Camaro 2SS/RS | Aqua Blue #831 of 3,903 | Silver Stripes
Check out my build thread
pyroguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 03:13 PM   #17
17rsvert

Drives: 2017 HBM 2LT RS Convertible V6 A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyUMad1LE View Post
Meh who cares. If advertising sways your decision you don’t know much about cars anyway.
I think it's more about keeping sales of ALL American sports cars relevant so production of Mustangs, Challengers and Camaros continue. Low cost competition forces automakers to continuously improve their products, which is great for everyone. Do you have the attitude 'so what if some or all of those cars go out of production'? For myself, I'd like to have the choice to upgrade to a better platform 10 or 20 years from now, and the only way that will be possible is if the segment stays healthy for as many brands as possible.
17rsvert is offline   Reply With Quote