#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

Phastek Performance

Old 12-10-2019, 03:31 PM   #1
Android42019
The Black Emerald

Drives: '17 ZL1, '08 Trailblazer, '11 1LTRS
Alternative to Diode products.

So I ordered products from diode dynamics and I was pretty hyped to get stuff installed but now I’m at a point of irritation with the company over the Lower DRLs for the ZL1. No where on the page for the SS lights does it say they are different :/ , just a link to the ZL1 uppers which they DO specify those are different, so without me ever inquiring on if the SS lowers are different(because why make different boards for the same car lights technically >_<) I ordered a full setup only to find out from an installer that they are in fact different.(which also leads irritation to GM for the same thing, makes no sense to me personally.)

Emailed diode and they responded with no we don’t have those available and offer to start a return on the SS lowers.....well at this point I’m ready to return the whole order.

What I’d really like is a release date for their product but I’m afraid they’re just throwing in the towel on it after all this time which is bs, we should be able to have the whole setup as well and not have mismatches lighting.....

So now I guess I’m hoping you guys have another suggestion for another quality brand that DOES make the boards for both upper and lower on the ZL1? Oracle has gone downhill in quality it seems so I’m trying to steer clear of them nowadays since my side markers have had issues since about 2 weeks after I got them.