Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 09-05-2015, 08:38 AM   #57
Bulldog3071

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
I'm a Marine and I cried reading this, I'm so sorry for your loss, no one can understand how you feel. We all face loss, I guess it's how we face it and deal with it that helps us get better if we can. I hope you have family and friends that can comfort you in this dark time. I have faced loss as well not sure it will ever get better, I tend to have bad days and worse days, their are no more good days and it been over 5 years. You are going to face some dark days but hopefully time will heal your heart and you will be able to enjoy life again, stay strong it won't be easy and if you need to talk just post a message and we are here to help or just listen.
Lakewood Strut Tower Brace, JBA Shorty Headers, JBA 8 MM Wires, Airaid TB Spacer, Phastek CAI Scoop, Washer Bottle Relocation Kit, Stainlees Steel Brake Lines, Brake Performance Slotted and Drilled Rotors, BMR Tunnel Brace, BMR Trailing Arms, BMR Subframe Connectors, Borla ATAK Muffelers, Z28 Wickerbill Spoiler, VTC, Bow Tie Delete, BMR Adjustable Front Swaybar, BMR End Link Kit, BMR Extreme Rear Anti-Roll Kit, Diablo I1000 "InTune"
Bulldog3071 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 12:33 AM   #58
Lawdog1911
ZL1 Dreamin

Drives: 1967 Camaro, 2010 2SS (RIP)
Her funeral service was amazing! The hardest part was when they closed her casket and loaded her in the hearse. I knew it was really the last time I would see her. My friends and family have been entertaining my these past few days and trying to distract me from going crazy. I do miss her a lot!

Matte Black Jeep GC SRT8 20 inch wheels, SRT8 Sway Bars, Custom Hood, black Plasi-dip Custom Cross Road Runner Stripes and decals, Custom Rear Diffuser, Plasti-dip rear black out Panel. Halo Fog lights.

Please Help if you can Paypal: icanbe_reached@hotmail.com
Lawdog1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 09:47 PM   #59
PHXLT1

Drives: black Z28
= (
2015 Silverado (mine!)
54 Belair (wife's)
2004 silverado (daughters)
PHXLT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 12:21 AM   #60
cvnmcbhj
Account Suspended

Drives: ford
I'll be praying for you...wishing you the best to you and your family...
cvnmcbhj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 12:39 AM   #61
Lawdog1911
ZL1 Dreamin

Thanks everyone for the prayer. I got her back today from what seemed like forever. I am having a small family graveside ceremony on Saturday where we will lay her to rest at her family cemetery. I have spent this past week tidying up the house. Gotta keep busy. The kids came yesterday and took most of her clothes and stuff. The house is getting emptier and emptier, but I did keep a little bit of her stuff though. I miss my Wife so much!!

Her urn box came out amazing!

Matte Black Jeep GC SRT8 20 inch wheels, SRT8 Sway Bars, Custom Hood, black Plasi-dip Custom Cross Road Runner Stripes and decals, Custom Rear Diffuser, Plasti-dip rear black out Panel. Halo Fog lights.

Last edited by Lawdog1911; 09-19-2015 at 03:23 PM.
Old 09-19-2015, 07:57 PM   #62
Lawdog1911
ZL1 Dreamin

She was the best that has ever happened to me! She was always happy and an awesome humanitarian. She always did for others before herself and a mighty woman of God. She loved working at the retirement home as the activity director. She lived to entertain her residents, whether it was singing, dancing, or playing bingo, she loved her job. I really miss her but now she is reunited with all her residents that she had stayed late at work for sitting by their side as they passed. She is up there with Jesus in the big 'ol mansion in the sky waiting on me. I Love You Baby! Rest in Peace!

Old 09-21-2015, 07:21 AM   #63
01pewterz28
#TeamBeckyD

Drives: 2017 HBM 2SS Convertible A8
So sorry for your loss buddy words cannot even come close to knowing how you feel and the deep pain and sadness you are feeling. It a feeling none of us ever want to go through no matter how much you prepare you are never prepared for this, it is good you seem to have a good support system helping you out. The best thing you can do is continue to let the family and friends help keep you busy, the worst times are when you are alone and you let your mind take you back into your memories both good and the not so happy times. They say as time goes on things will get easier I hope for you this is the case hold on to the great memories, and keep your friends and family close during your rough times.

We will keep you and your family in our prayers.
Old 09-21-2015, 08:25 AM   #64
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Praying you find peace.
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 08:54 AM   #65
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Sharkskin
Prayers for you Lawdog. I can't imagine the 'missing' that is happening in your life, the little things I think would be the hardest. But those memories of happiness and love will go on forever.
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 12:38 AM   #66
Tajefe Couple

Drives: Never just fly under the radar
How have you been Lawdog? Don't believe I saw anything from you lately.