Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

AWE Tuning

Old 09-18-2018, 06:06 AM   #43
lawguy85

Drives: 2018 Camaro 1SS Silver Ice Metallic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airfuel View Post
Happens every time a refresh comes out. I went through it on the mustang forums refresh and lucky me! I get to go through this crap again here!

In 6 months to a year, the old car will look like.....well.....an old car!
New automatically = better?

Things that missed that memo: New Coke, Mustang II, XFL, Crystal Pepsi, Google Glass, Palm Pre, Windows Vista...

Also by that rudimentary logic why are MKIV Supras going for $50k +, theres a NEW one coming out!!! It's gonna look so OLD. Why have S550 Mustang sales declined YoY, all those 15-17s look so ancient!! The market really needs to catch up to Airfuel!
lawguy85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 08:27 AM   #44
Airfuel

Drives: '19 2SS M6.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawguy85 View Post
New automatically = better?

Things that missed that memo: New Coke, Mustang II, XFL, Crystal Pepsi, Google Glass, Palm Pre, Windows Vista...

Also by that rudimentary logic why are MKIV Supras going for $50k +, theres a NEW one coming out!!! It's gonna look so OLD. Why have S550 Mustang sales declined YoY, all those 15-17s look so ancient!! The market really needs to catch up to Airfuel!
Nice try counselor.
Every item you mentioned above was a completely new product, not a grill and tail light. The Camaro is exactly the same (but with the cool new rear view mirror)

It’s like saying my girlfriend is better looking than your girlfriend.
I’ll wager anything you wouldn’t go up to a guy you didn’t know at a meet and say that his new Camaro is hideous. (Like silver cars)
Airfuel is offline   Reply With Quote