Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Bigwormgraphix

Old 09-18-2020, 06:44 PM   #1
wookwook

Drives: 18 Camaro LS M6
18 LS 2 liter marketing

After a talk with my wife, she is ok (Her bringing home that second cat had unexpected consequences i guess ) with me planning to swap out my I4 for a Gen 5 SS which has more head room for power and bracket racing. The competitive arena here is straight line and not so much road course, which the I4 is perfect for but I have more interest it straight line racing now.

You guys who have followed my posts know what my car is about, adult owned, full FBO, 2K in wheels and rubber, WM injection, Billet turbo, Flex, custom tune, mishi, borla, Apex 19 square, Nittos, etc, gauges, matching up with 104 to 112 mph cars on a regular basis etc.

KKB is showing 18K person to person, but you see these I4s listed for mid 20Ks, but with up level trim I guess.

My question is what level of mods would draw the most interest and at what target price would be good for M6 with 14K miles?

Body/wheels are still perfect which was unexpected, all I have to replace is the rubber wind dams due to driveway ramps, its a second car so it hasn't seen NE weather.

VIN: 1G1FA1RX2J0190021

Thanks! I will still be around on the Camaro5 forums and chime in.

Woo Who!

NFG M6 2T
Mishimoto Hot side pie | ZZP Catted DP | KN Drop in | Borla - Sport Tour | Apex Arc 8 - square | Wookster Tuning+ | Flex Fuel

Last PB
4.8, 13.2@106
wookwook is offline   Reply With Quote