Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2015 Camaro Fest (VI)

Old 08-10-2015, 11:50 AM   #57
Sapphire

Drives: 2013 2SS Hot Wheels Edition
I had a blast at Camaro Fest. this was my first one so I don't have one to compare it to. A big shout out to the people that volunteered their time at Beech Bend! I bought a couple of things from vendors. I have to say the people at the GM tent and the vendors were all very nice people!
Hammdo it was great meeting you at the parking lot. your car is amazing and now I have new ideas for my car lol. Everyone's Camaro was great. so many! and not one was like the other! was great seeing them all. I felt sorry to the people that had to judge the car show on Saturday. Oh and I got to meet Al and he signed my Camaro!
Old 08-10-2015, 12:01 PM   #58
KILLER74Z28
MOD SQUAD

Drives: 2G1FT1EW9A9100666

Who cares about the Blue Oval crowd and their little Ponys? We're getting our Camaro back-and it'll be Supercharged!-MDAII
Team LS3
KILLER74Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 12:17 PM   #59
Tysen

Drives: 2011 RJT 2SS/RS M6
I want to thank Ted from Jannetty Racing for helping me out when I punctured a tire on the CamaroCross. When I'm ready to get my tune, I'll be ordering from you!
Old 08-10-2015, 01:15 PM   #60
hammdo
'It's an experiment'

Drives: [COTW 2/09/15] '11 GPI LSA SC Z/LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
I had a blast at Camaro Fest. this was my first one so I don't have one to compare it to. A big shout out to the people that volunteered their time at Beech Bend! I bought a couple of things from vendors. I have to say the people at the GM tent and the vendors were all very nice people!
Hammdo it was great meeting you at the parking lot. your car is amazing and now I have new ideas for my car lol. Everyone's Camaro was great. so many! and not one was like the other! was great seeing them all. I felt sorry to the people that had to judge the car show on Saturday. Oh and I got to meet Al and he signed my Camaro!
Anytime! It was so much fun meeting up.

BTW do you have pics of Al signing your car? I forgot to ask you that...

-Don
hammdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 02:27 PM   #61
Ace0751
GEN5 Detail

Drives: 2011 Synergy Series 2SS Convertible
My mind is still in Bowling Green I don't think it came back yet. After 3 days of the parking lot party it feels like there will be another one tonight but then I realize they're won't one. Only down side on having a lot of fun.
Old 08-10-2015, 02:54 PM   #62
Roto-fab 1

Drives: 16 Camaro SS w/ Roto-fab CAI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace0751 View Post
My mind is still in Bowling Green I don't think it came back yet. After 3 days of the parking lot party it feels like there will be another one tonight but then I realize they're won't one. Only down side on having a lot of fun.
Well said!
Roto-fab 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 03:21 PM   #63
Tricksta

Drives: 2018 ZL1 A10
Quote:
I'm right there with you on this.
Old 08-10-2015, 04:08 PM   #64
Linker239

Drives: 2022 WC 2SS
Yeah I'm still I'm Bowling Green. I had a blast, it was my fist fest. I enjoyed running with racergirl and tricksta. They are both awesome, racergirl can really drive. If you ever get to meet hrpiii he's a a real cool guy, even if he can sling me around like a baseball bat. Maybe next year I can stay at the host hotel and have a few drinks with everybody. I was extremely happy with how the car ran. Ending up 4th with the top 3 running nitrous is good enough for me. Thank you to all the mods and people who made this possible. This was some of the most fun I've ever had.
2010 VR 1LT RS; Sold
Linker239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 04:13 PM   #65
racergirl

Drives: 2014 Red Hot 2SS/RS A6 Camaro
Quote:
Totally agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linker239 View Post
Yeah I'm still I'm Bowling Green. I had a blast, it was my fist fest. I enjoyed running with racergirl and tricksta. They are both awesome, racergirl can really drive. If you ever get to meet hrpiii he's a a real cool guy, even if he can sling me around like a baseball bat. Maybe next year I can stay at the host hotel and have a few drinks with everybody. I was extremely happy with how the car ran. Ending up 4th with the top 3 running nitrous is good enough for me. Thank you to all the mods and people who made this possible. This was some of the most fun I've ever had.
Jordan, it was so much fun hanging out with you. You're a fun person to be around. Can't wait to see you next year!

Former Camaro: 2013 2LS
BONE STOCK: 13.953@100.77 With Bolt-Ons: 13.646@101.60
With 75 shot and Bolt-Ons: 12.587@111.25
Performance Mods: CAI Intake, MRT V2, SLP Underdrive Pulley, DRs, Skinnies, Rear seat delete
racergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 05:00 PM   #66
Blu Ray
ALWAYS-N-BOOST

Drives: 2021 ZLE A10
Send a message via AIM to Blu Ray Send a message via Yahoo to Blu Ray
c5 eventThoughts

First off, Kudos to the Volunteers of c5 and Darby City CC for the Parking Lot Bar That was a GREAT IDEA....

1. The Cost - $20 is simply no where enough for an event of this magnitude. 90% of local shows (NY/NJ/PA) are $20 pre registration (Weeks/Months in advance) and $25 the Day of. C5 fest a 2 day event with Vendors that offer priceless amounts of information. The ability to see and compare over 1000 cars. This is a NATIONAL show...
Each Event/Activity should have been broken up -
Camaro Cross - $75
Drag Racing - $75
Access to Vendor Alley - $60
Adams Show and Shine Car Show- $25
Spectators - $20
Then Some sort of discounts or all day all access pass.

There are 3 types of Fest participants
- Shoppers
- Racers
- Spectators

2. Vendors I can't say this enough ONSITE INSTALLATION. understanding that your there to turn a profit. Bring only products that are quick and easy to install.

AAC Oracle has hundreds of products but they were smart only sold products that were quick to install, side markers, footwell lighting and both days of the events there were customer lined up all day

Jannetty sold and INSTALLED headers...... 3 or 4 installers there doing an EXCELLENT job, because of this they to had to turn customers away.

ACS - Once again Sold and Installed a few easy to Install products and all day there were lines

Phastek - Great Raffle and Great Customer Information many small products, yet there tint was 1/2 the size as it was last year and no installs on there products. I got a great deal on lowering Springs

RotoFab - GREAT Booth, Great Service, Great Products to sell at this type of event, 4 guys had intakes Installed. I purchased a Filter couple other guys purchased fuse box covers

Adams - Another Great Booth, Great Information and Product testing - I spent over $200

CAI - looked for to compare with Rotofab, yet I didn't see there booth not sure if they were there?

Third Shift Studios - Were they there?

Borla - Had a Table with some misc pasts...most of the time no one was present No Installs

Night Owl - Love there products have spent thousands of dollars with them, there booth was nice but nothing was for sale and they weren't doing any installs from what I was told, granted I did not speak with Joe himself there was a woman and a couple of teenagers there most of the time we visited the booth 2 times.

Gen5 DIY - I saw a Truck with a Gen5 DIy sticker - No table, No products a few members asked me about them numerous times not sure what the situation was

Over all it was a GREAT few days Yet many of came with thousands of dollars to spend and went home with most of our cash... TachDout will defiantly be supporting for years to come. As with all things with time things get better. Cant wait till next year.
Attached Images

2012 1LS M6 Black-Sold
2013 2LT M6 BluRay- Sold
2015 1SS 1LE M6 Black-Sold
2021 ZLE A10 Riverside Blue - Awaiting Arrival 01/10
Blu Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 05:45 PM   #67
cadyshac
It's in the hole!

Drives: '11 2SS L99 SGM, '18 2SS, M6, HWSE
We dropped a pile of cash with ACS and very happy with the product. Also purchased from Night Owl and Third Shift Studios, yes they were there. Sorry Adams, I ran out of money and time before I could make it to your booth. I wanted to talk to Ted Jannetty but never did see him and just didn't seem to have time to do everything I had planned.
cadyshac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 06:06 PM   #68
Adam's Polishes

Drives: The shiny ones.
We had a blast again this year... vendor turnout was lower than years past, but didn't stop us from having a great time! Its always a blast to put faces to names and see guys and gals I only see at the fest each year. Being in a new part of the country it was nice to meet some other members in person finally too.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by to say hello and sorry we sold out of so much stuff. We had a LARGE pallet delivered Thursday and all the was left barely filled up the back of a small SUV. You guys spent more with us this year than any year before so that says something! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR BUSINESS! Anyone who missed out on product or didn't make it to our booth on time we're extending the sale price. Use the code CFEST for show pricing and free shipping on anything you need.

CamaroFest is always a good time no matter where its hosted, you can certainly count us in again for next year, wherever it ends up.

-Dylan
Adam's Polishes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 06:21 PM   #69
cadyshac
It's in the hole!

Drives: '11 2SS L99 SGM, '18 2SS, M6, HWSE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam's Polishes View Post
We had a blast again this year... vendor turnout was lower than years past, but didn't stop us from having a great time! Its always a blast to put faces to names and see guys and gals I only see at the fest each year. Being in a new part of the country it was nice to meet some other members in person finally too.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by to say hello and sorry we sold out of so much stuff. We had a LARGE pallet delivered Thursday and all the was left barely filled up the back of a small SUV. You guys spent more with us this year than any year before so that says something! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR BUSINESS! Anyone who missed out on product or didn't make it to our booth on time we're extending the sale price. Use the code CFEST for show pricing and free shipping on anything you need.

CamaroFest is always a good time no matter where its hosted, you can certainly count us in again for next year, wherever it ends up.

-Dylan
Thank you, thank you, as you can see from my post above I missed you at the fest. I will be ordering a couple of things ASAP!
cadyshac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 06:28 PM   #70
Ace0751
GEN5 Detail

Drives: 2011 Synergy Series 2SS Convertible
Adams, I saw your products in action and after seeing the results you have a new customer there goes my wallet.

UPDATE: Just bought one of your kits thanks a lot Adams for breaking the bank LOL just kidding can't wait to get the products.

Last edited by Ace0751; 08-10-2015 at 06:39 PM.
Ace0751 is offline   Reply With Quote