Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

AWE Tuning

Old 04-19-2018, 04:14 PM   #15
brap999

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
I just ordered my 1LE brand new for 68k and some change. Maybe not the best deal, but well under invoice and what other local dealerships wanted. One dealership was unwilling to go below msrp. So I backed out . 2 weeks later I found another dealership selling the same 1LE for 68k which included all the Chevy rebates.
brap999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 01:09 AM   #16
Jimabe

Drives: 2018 Red ZL1
I just bought a regular 2018 ZL1 from a dealer in northern Chicago. They had a bunch of them. Got Good deal. They had 3 1LE's as well. They advertising -3K off sticker. -6K off regular Z. Bet they come down a lot more off that. Talked to my salesman a couple days ago and said they haven't sold any Z's since.
Castle Chevrolet in villa park IL
Jimabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 06:35 AM   #17
EDFHOBBIES
Dyno Show Queen LOL

Drives: 16 SS & 17 ZL1 Both Yellow
Send a message via Skype™ to EDFHOBBIES
I guess everyone misses my post on how to shuck n jive with these dealers..
Attached Images

Kong Ported 2650, Crawford Racing Port Injection, Weapon X 112mm Adapter, NW112mm TB, Livernois Ported LT4 Heads, Lingenfelter GT32 stealth cam, Haltech Elite, and Carbon by Trufiber
EDFHOBBIES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 07:03 AM   #18
EDFHOBBIES
Dyno Show Queen LOL

Drives: 16 SS & 17 ZL1 Both Yellow
Send a message via Skype™ to EDFHOBBIES
Use Eric hall Classic Grapevine.. this will get you a great price with no headaches..

Or if you must have the best price and every penny counts no matter what do this..

Step 1.. Use a car locator to find the car you want autotrader or cargurus seemed easy to navigate ( I found that Bomnin Chevy in Fla was the lowest add price but there is a 1100 to 1400 doc fee tact on.. its still lower than all the rest with that fee)

Step 2.. Tell them you want a buyers invoice and you have cash or you all ready have your financing in order.

Step 3.. Ask them to apply more coupons or certificates they are usually 500 to 1000 increments. Every dealer has them to apply don;t listen to there BULL crap saying they don't or they don't use them on these type of cars.. Every dealer is different move on of they give you any BS.

Step 4.. Put pressure on them say your buying this weekend no playing around you have several quotes for the same vehicle with 73,900 msrp Zl1 1le (or 390) I forget the actual cost..

Step 5.. It may take showing them the invoice from the other dealer even if out of state to work with you and they will come back with its in another state.. You say I all ready checked the airline southwest is 49 to 109 to fly there, they are picking me up from airport, I don't mind driving I can put my break in miles on faster.. By this time they will know your serious and be back asking for more certificates that lowers the price..

Step 6.. pick up your car it maybe local it may take a trip but one thing for sure it be 3k to 9k cheaper from all the thank yous I have gotten.

If you deal with eric at classic grapevine in texas you will get a badazz deal probably better than 99% of the us.. but to get that extra 3k or more it takes a lot of arguing and hassling IT SUCKS BUT THAT'S THE WAY IT IS..

BY ALL MEANS STAY AWAY FROM all Car Max's, Hendricks Chevy, and there was one in Louisiana Can't remember the name they have been the highest of all the dealers for me and others..

Oklahoma, Texas, fla, and michigan seemed to have the best prices for some reason.

Kong Ported 2650, Crawford Racing Port Injection, Weapon X 112mm Adapter, NW112mm TB, Livernois Ported LT4 Heads, Lingenfelter GT32 stealth cam, Haltech Elite, and Carbon by Trufiber
EDFHOBBIES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 10:58 AM   #19
unavailablezl1

Drives: 2019 Silverado Z71 6.2L A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Can'tHave2MuchHP View Post
Was $93,590....What the...

And I don't think it's possible to get the MSRP on a standard ZL1 up to $73.5k. I put everything on mine including floor mats, indoor cover, battery charger, and other small add ons (Plus PDR/Carbon/Nav etc.) and it was $70.5k. So is that a ZL1 1LE?
Here it is .... must be misprint.

https://www.capitolchevysj.com/inven...fj1r60j0133307

Past Rides
2017 M6 Camaro ZL1 Hyper Blue
2016 M6 GT350 White with blue strips
2014 M6 Mustang GT Premium Track Pack Ruby Red
2012 M6 M3 Melbourne Red Metallic
unavailablezl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 11:00 AM   #20
unavailablezl1

Drives: 2019 Silverado Z71 6.2L A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDFHOBBIES View Post
Use Eric hall Classic Grapevine.. this will get you a great price with no headaches..

Or if you must have the best price and every penny counts no matter what do this..

Step 1.. Use a car locator to find the car you want autotrader or cargurus seemed easy to navigate ( I found that Bomnin Chevy in Fla was the lowest add price but there is a 1100 to 1400 doc fee tact on.. its still lower than all the rest with that fee)

Step 2.. Tell them you want a buyers invoice and you have cash or you all ready have your financing in order.

Step 3.. Ask them to apply more coupons or certificates they are usually 500 to 1000 increments. Every dealer has them to apply don;t listen to there BULL crap saying they don't or they don't use them on these type of cars.. Every dealer is different move on of they give you any BS.

Step 4.. Put pressure on them say your buying this weekend no playing around you have several quotes for the same vehicle with 73,900 msrp Zl1 1le (or 390) I forget the actual cost..

Step 5.. It may take showing them the invoice from the other dealer even if out of state to work with you and they will come back with its in another state.. You say I all ready checked the airline southwest is 49 to 109 to fly there, they are picking me up from airport, I don't mind driving I can put my break in miles on faster.. By this time they will know your serious and be back asking for more certificates that lowers the price..

Step 6.. pick up your car it maybe local it may take a trip but one thing for sure it be 3k to 9k cheaper from all the thank yous I have gotten.

If you deal with eric at classic grapevine in texas you will get a badazz deal probably better than 99% of the us.. but to get that extra 3k or more it takes a lot of arguing and hassling IT SUCKS BUT THAT'S THE WAY IT IS..

BY ALL MEANS STAY AWAY FROM all Car Max's, Hendricks Chevy, and there was one in Louisiana Can't remember the name they have been the highest of all the dealers for me and others..

Oklahoma, Texas, fla, and michigan seemed to have the best prices for some reason.
Eric is a good guy to deal with.

Past Rides
2017 M6 Camaro ZL1 Hyper Blue
2016 M6 GT350 White with blue strips
2014 M6 Mustang GT Premium Track Pack Ruby Red
2012 M6 M3 Melbourne Red Metallic
unavailablezl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 11:32 AM   #21
full*throttle*therapy

Drives: '18 RH ZL1 1LE
I just picked up an 18 RH zl1 1le with all the fixins..Nav + PDR + 1le mats, battery care kit..69k and change. She has 13 miles on her Traded in a 14 M5 CP, got a decent enough price for it. Im happy.
full*throttle*therapy is offline   Reply With Quote