Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 05-06-2018, 12:02 AM   #1723
JhonnyGTR

Drives: La Macarena
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobra_Klutch View Post
Oh My Goodness!!!! They even have the same engine!!!!....
JhonnyGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 12:29 AM   #1724
Kobra_Klutch

Drives: Mountain Bike
Quote:
Originally Posted by JhonnyGTR View Post
Oh My Goodness!!!! They even have the same engine!!!!....
LMAO, good one. It does look similar and the aero tweaks are functional and they'll improve the overall performance of the SS; I'm sure. The Lambo is a supercar with super-aero which speaks to what team Camaro has done to what use to be just a "muscle car". Bravo Team Camaro. I recall the traffic on how people bashed the current 6 Gen when it came out, there wasn't a lot of raving and glowing compliments when it aired on television and when the pics got leaked prior to the tv spot; can't please everyone. Many people were like, "Is that really it?" Now look at those naysayers. I'm choosing to promote the positive aspects of this refresh.

Kobra_Klutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 06:55 AM   #1725
Gunkk
Thank you Al Oppenheiser!

Drives: Red Hot A10 ZL1 Convertible
5th Gen SS Great muscle car looks

6.0th Gen SS OK, but not a fan of the pokey cheekbones.

6.5th Gen SS WTF is a Camry doing in the Chevy lineup?!
Gunkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 07:03 AM   #1726
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
Quote:
That Creepy look... I love it!!
It looks like its still in the design phase and they stopped to decide which direction to go with it. Sorry to beat a dead horse, but that thing is extremely nasty and not in a good way.
I am glad that there are people that do like it however, because I would hate to see the Camaro gone again. I just hope there are enough of those folks out there.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 07:19 AM   #1727
JhonnyGTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobra_Klutch View Post
LMAO, good one. It does look similar and the aero tweaks are functional and they'll improve the overall performance of the SS; I'm sure. The Lambo is a supercar with super-aero which speaks to what team Camaro has done to what use to be just a "muscle car". Bravo Team Camaro. I recall the traffic on how people bashed the current 6 Gen when it came out, there wasn't a lot of raving and glowing compliments when it aired on television and when the pics got leaked prior to the tv spot; can't please everyone. Many people were like, "Is that really it?" Now look at those naysayers. I'm choosing to promote the positive aspects of this refresh.

Hahahah Men I really see what you talking about, yeah both got similar front aero... Is just that they are in different cars with different facsias, so in other words... Same but different

And About that last sentences... Oh Man that's a Punchline
Old 05-06-2018, 10:44 AM   #1728
Kobra_Klutch

Drives: Mountain Bike
Quote:
Hahahah Men I really see what you talking about, yeah both got similar front aero... Is just that they are in different cars with different facsias, so in other words... Same but different

And About that last sentences... Oh Man that's a Punchline

My trepidation is with the interior, I do not like that Zenith 8 inch screen at all.

Last edited by Kobra_Klutch; 05-06-2018 at 08:11 PM.
Kobra_Klutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 04:53 PM   #1729
Cgocifer

Drives: 2018 1SS 1LE, 2015 RAM Ecodiesel
Nothing like a cheesy grin to warm you over... lol sux!
Cgocifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 09:17 PM   #1730
SnakeEyeSS

Drives: Camaro 2SS & ZL1
NOW I know where those RS wheels are from. Another "RS". The 911 GT3 RS 4.0

https://www.camaro6.com/forums/attac...9&d=1523280639

There is nothing new under the sun. that SS a few pages back is a charger with Porsche wheels.
Old 05-07-2018, 01:16 AM   #1731
JhonnyGTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeEyeSS View Post
NOW I know where those RS wheels are from. Another "RS". The 911 GT3 RS 4.0

https://www.camaro6.com/forums/attac...9&d=1523280639

There is nothing new under the sun. that SS a few pages back is a charger with Porsche wheels.
Hahah if we go there, then none of the previous generations are 100% original in their styles ... oh I'm wrong? you could tell me, you have a beautiful yellow mutant corvette with steroids and 4 seats
Old 05-07-2018, 08:37 AM   #1732
Detroit Muscle

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS L99
Still waitin on that SS 1LE reveal...please be soon

Stainless Power Headers, High Flow Cats, CAI intake, SLP Loudmouth 1 exhaust, Dyno tune from Alternative Performance
Detroit Muscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 10:14 AM   #1733
craz8

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS black
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen6_1Le View Post
It's nice to see the future for a change instead of the past , I love it .
Or just following the current trend. Definitely not an evolution of current design.

http://www.jdpower.com/cars/photo-ga...m=msn-can-home
craz8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 11:28 AM   #1734
SnakeEyeSS

Drives: Camaro 2SS & ZL1
Quote:
... oh I'm wrong?
Are you having an imaginary conversation? Because it looks like you are having an imaginary conversation.
Old 05-07-2018, 12:11 PM   #1735
RealG

Drives: 2024 2SS
If you read this thread from the beginning you will see that most of the negativity and haters are people who purchased 16 and 17 models? It’s just people justifying their purchase as nobody wants to buy an expensive item and then admit that a nicer item just came out. It never happens. Wait and see what the sales have to say. Everybody here is very fond of sales numbers and figures so when the sales go up then it will be proven people like this restyle. Now the next step of this is the 19 and up will have higher sales, higher resale and be more popular with the public. But somehow the haters are going to tell us the opposite and that the 16 through 18 are the best ones and worth way more, way better blah blah than the 19 and up. 100% guarantee wait-and-see.
RealG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 12:17 PM   #1736
SDG23

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealG View Post
If you read this thread from the beginning you will see that most of the negativity and haters are people who purchased 16 and 17 models? It’s just people justifying their purchase as nobody wants to buy an expensive item and then admit that a nicer item just came out. It never happens. Wait and see what the sales have to say. Everybody here is very fond of sales numbers and figures so when the sales go up then it will be proven people like this restyle. Now the next step of this is the 19 and up will have higher sales, higher resale and be more popular with the public. But somehow the haters are going to tell us the opposite and that the 16 through 18 are the best ones and worth way more, way better blah blah than the 19 and up. 100% guarantee wait-and-see.
Nope, I sincerely hoped the refresh would look better simply because it would give me hope for the future of Camaro design. This thing looks like turd soup and that makes me skeptical about what they might do with the 7th Gen if the design of this monstrosity is any indicator.

Tags
2019 camaro refresh, 2020 camrao, becky, beckyd, camaro refresh, camarodestroyed, new camaro, ugly camaro, wtf?!?!