Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

Phastek Performance

Old 05-03-2021, 08:53 PM   #15
LiqTenExp

Drives: 2017 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyazzata29 View Post
It’s just really weird that mine will only do it at a track day. It did it once at the end of a straight around 120mph getting off the gas, and once at like 40mph part throttle.

I would think if mine was either of those issues you described it wouldn’t go back to normal and make it all the way home at 85mph by reconnecting the battery?
Mine would come and go at a specific RPM spot above 5k rpm. It was the harness. One of the contacts locks broke and it would back out during insertion.
Old 05-04-2021, 11:08 AM   #16
joeyazzata29
j1ss

Drives: '21 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiqTenExp View Post
Mine would come and go at a specific RPM spot above 5k rpm. It was the harness. One of the contacts locks broke and it would back out during insertion.
which harness my friend? imma look when I get my car back. I noticed it happens when I run over the curbs on the race track
joeyazzata29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 02:43 PM   #17
Orlando_ZL1

Drives: 2019 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by NITEMER View Post
Not saying you have the same issue I do but I had the flashing check engine light and now dealer is saying I need 4 injectors. cylinder 1-3-5-7 not fun
Join the club.. Same thing happened to me. I am on my second visit since they replaced the same fuel injectors, spark plugs, and coils.

Just got my spark plugs replaced for the third time.
Orlando_ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 03:01 PM   #18
SFV1LE

Drives: 2018 Hyper Blue ZL1 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando_ZL1 View Post
Join the club.. Same thing happened to me. I am on my second visit since they replaced the same fuel injectors, spark plugs, and coils.

Just got my spark plugs replaced for the third time.
Did all this happen with a stock ZL1? I assume yes because it sounds like you had this done under warranty.

Something is very wrong with fuel, fuel system or tune if you had to replace plugs 3x on a stock ZL1 running premium or high octane unleaded race fuel only, with no additives like octane booster.
SFV1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 03:06 PM   #19
Orlando_ZL1

Drives: 2019 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFV1LE View Post
Did all this happen with a stock ZL1? I assume yes because it sounds like you had this done under warranty.

Something is very wrong with fuel, fuel system or tune if you had to replace plugs 3x on a stock ZL1 running premium or high octane unleaded race fuel only, with no additives like octane booster.
Yes, my car is stock and I run premium. I previously had an M2 so premium fuel is not new. Sorry, not trying to hijack the OP's thread. They just have a similar issue to me.
Orlando_ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 03:08 PM   #20
SFV1LE

Drives: 2018 Hyper Blue ZL1 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando_ZL1 View Post
Yes, my car is stock and I run premium. I previously had an M2 so premium fuel is not new. Sorry, not trying to hijack the OP's thread. They just have a similar issue to me.
I assumed it was premium, but maybe with additives or tune with E85.
SFV1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 11:02 AM   #21
joeyazzata29
j1ss

Drives: '21 2SS 1LE
well I had a track day where everything went well and then yesterday it happened again
joeyazzata29 is offline   Reply With Quote