Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds > Exterior Parts & Accessories
View our official forum sponsors list.

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 11-01-2018, 02:19 PM   #43
RPI Designs

Drives: 2016 SS 6 Spd
2016-2018 Camaro Molded Acrylic Taillight Blackouts Lens Package $189.99 With Code PHIL5 At Checkout

Blacking out the taillights of your Camaro is a great way to add personal style to your car. Few things can change the appearance of your car as drastically as a set of blacked out taillights. The great thing about blacked out taillights is that they look great on any color of car. Whether you want your black car to have a "murdered out" look or if you just want to have a nice contrast to your Race Red Camaro. These blacked out tail light lens covers install quickly and easily. All you need to do is clean your lenses off with supplied alcohol wipes, remove the backing from the transparent 3M double-sided tape, and press them firmly in place. In just a few minutes you can go from a stock to a custom look that will be sure to get your car many admiring glances at car shows and cruising down the street.

Some of the most frequently asked questions we get about our blackout kits are is "How dark will these make my taillights?" or "Will people be able to see my taillights in bright sun with these blackouts on them?"
Let us set your mind at ease. We know how important it is to have a safe operating vehicle. We know that the brake lights are the most critical safety features on your car. You do not want to have to worry about getting rear-ended if you install a blackout kit on your car. We have spent years designing, building, and selling our own blackout kits because we want to make sure you have the safest possible experience. These years of experience have taught us what material to use to get the best blackout appearance. Still transfer light effectively when the brake lights are illuminated.

Here at RPI Designs, we use a blacked out Acrylic (methyl methacrylate) material that looks phenomenal on your taillights. Although blacked out to match the rest of your Camaros trim, they are completely transparent when illuminated. This means that your taillights will shine brightly through the blackouts when your lights are on. So when you hit the brakes, the driver behind you will have no problem seeing your brake lights.

The other most frequently asked question is "How well do they fit?". Let me assure you we pay close attention to make sure that these taillight blackouts will perfectly fit your Camaro. All of our Camero taillight blackout kits are made using custom billet molds that have been CNC machined to the exact dimensions of the Camaro taillight. We do this to ensure that taillight blackout lenses will fit your car perfectly and once installed everyone will think that it came that way from the factory.

If you're wondering how well they will stay attached to your car, if the taillights are properly prepped and cleaned before installing the taillight blackouts they should stay in place for years. We use the finest quality 3M VHB tape that has an amazingly strong grip. These blackouts will not come off unless you take them off. From the material we use to the perfect molded fitting, our Camaro taillight blackout covers are the best on the market.

Get your Camaro Blackouts Here!

Okay here is what is going on with our Camaro blackouts.

We do not have enough employees to make the blackouts here at our shop.
So we have another company making them for us. We have been working with them for years and they do a great job.
Unknown to us even though we specified a clear tape to be used on the blackouts they used black tape instead.
It was not until a forum member posted a picture and the tape could be clearly seen that we understood what other forum members had been saying.
(Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words.)

So what we want to do to make things right.

We will send out free replacement blackout kits to anyone that wants them.
All you need to do is contact us via phone call or send us a PM with your name and/or order number and we will get your replacement blackouts sent to you.

We apologize for the inconvenience and hope you will continue to do business with us.

RPI Designs

RPI Designs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 02:25 PM   #44
RPI Designs

2016-2018 Camaro Molded Acrylic Taillight Blackouts Lens Package $189.99 With Code PHIL5 At Checkout

Blacking out the taillights of your Camaro is a great way to add personal style to your car. Few things can change the appearance of your car as drastically as a set of blacked out taillights. The great thing about blacked out taillights is that they look great on any color of car. Whether you want your black car to have a "murdered out" look or if you just want to have a nice contrast to your Race Red Camaro. These blacked out tail light lens covers install quickly and easily. All you need to do is clean your lenses off with supplied alcohol wipes, remove the backing from the transparent 3M double-sided tape, and press them firmly in place. In just a few minutes you can go from a stock to a custom look that will be sure to get your car many admiring glances at car shows and cruising down the street.

Some of the most frequently asked questions we get about our blackout kits are is "How dark will these make my taillights?" or "Will people be able to see my taillights in bright sun with these blackouts on them?"
Let us set your mind at ease. We know how important it is to have a safe operating vehicle. We know that the brake lights are the most critical safety features on your car. You do not want to have to worry about getting rear-ended if you install a blackout kit on your car. We have spent years designing, building, and selling our own blackout kits because we want to make sure you have the safest possible experience. These years of experience have taught us what material to use to get the best blackout appearance. Still transfer light effectively when the brake lights are illuminated.

Here at RPI Designs, we use a blacked out Acrylic (methyl methacrylate) material that looks phenomenal on your taillights. Although blacked out to match the rest of your Camaros trim, they are completely transparent when illuminated. This means that your taillights will shine brightly through the blackouts when your lights are on. So when you hit the brakes, the driver behind you will have no problem seeing your brake lights.

The other most frequently asked question is "How well do they fit?". Let me assure you we pay close attention to make sure that these taillight blackouts will perfectly fit your Camaro. All of our Camero taillight blackout kits are made using custom billet molds that have been CNC machined to the exact dimensions of the Camaro taillight. We do this to ensure that taillight blackout lenses will fit your car perfectly and once installed everyone will think that it came that way from the factory.

If you're wondering how well they will stay attached to your car, if the taillights are properly prepped and cleaned before installing the taillight blackouts they should stay in place for years. We use the finest quality 3M VHB tape that has an amazingly strong grip. These blackouts will not come off unless you take them off. From the material we use to the perfect molded fitting, our Camaro taillight blackout covers are the best on the market.

Old 03-16-2019, 07:26 PM   #45
RPIDon

Drives: Camaro
Send a message via AIM to RPIDon
Thank you for the orders! Use coupon code LANA5 to save 5% off your order!
RPIDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2019, 07:16 AM   #46
RPI Designs

Back in stock and ready to ship!
Old 12-28-2019, 07:21 AM   #47
RPIDon

Thank you for the orders!
Old 03-31-2020, 02:17 PM   #48
RPI Designs

2016-2018 Camaro Molded Acrylic Taillight Blackouts Lens Package $189.99 With Code JENN5 At Checkout

Old 09-10-2020, 04:13 PM   #49
garyboothe

Drives: 2018 Camaro Garnet Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogie4bear View Post
I did end up buying these. I don't have pics currently. I went out and bought clear double sided tape. You can still see the tape a little if you really look for it. But, I am pleased with the way it looks on my car. To each his own I guess.
I'm thinking about getting a set, could you please send a few photos and tell me what you still think of these lens covers? Thank you.
garyboothe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2022, 03:23 PM   #50
RPIDon

Thank You for shopping at https://www.rpidesigns.com/shop/item...-lens-package/