Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

AWE Tuning

Old 03-10-2020, 05:32 PM   #15
init4fun

Drives: 2017 50th Anniversary
I see there are a few people on here telling you not to buy the warranty. In my opinion it comes down to the individual car. Has your car been relatively trouble free? If so then you might want to go without it.

My 2017 however has been a steaming pile of S$!t since about 1200 miles with transmission, rear end and recently electrical issues. I don't come here complaining about everything that goes wrong but I wouldn't dream of owning this thing without a warranty. I don't put a ton of miles on it. I'm currently just under 5500 as I'm honestly scared to drive it more than a couple of hours from home.

I just picked up an 84 month / 56K mile warranty from Dennis Fitchner at Minholt Chevrolet for what I considered a very reasonable price.
init4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 07:15 PM   #16
Yellow Beast
TD

Drives: 2017 2SS, 2014 Mercedes C300
Quote:
Originally Posted by init4fun View Post
I see there are a few people on here telling you not to buy the warranty. In my opinion it comes down to the individual car. Has your car been relatively trouble free? If so then you might want to go without it.

My 2017 however has been a steaming pile of S$!t since about 1200 miles with transmission, rear end and recently electrical issues. I don't come here complaining about everything that goes wrong but I wouldn't dream of owning this thing without a warranty. I don't put a ton of miles on it. I'm currently just under 5500 as I'm honestly scared to drive it more than a couple of hours from home.

I just picked up an 84 month / 56K mile warranty from Dennis Fitchner at Minholt Chevrolet for what I considered a very reasonable price.
Yea im considering everyones input before i make a decision. Sorry to hear you're having all those problems. I know its a pain in the ass but consider getting the dealership to deam your car a lemon. I'd be pissed!
Yellow Beast is offline   Reply With Quote