Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 07-25-2018, 11:50 AM   #1
FlowmasterMufflers

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS
Flowmaster Camaro6 Forum Member Discount Code

We are proud to announce that we've set up a coupon code that will save you 10% on your next Flowmaster, B&M or Hurst purchase. Use code: CAMARO10 at checkout or give our tech line a call at (707) 544-4761 and provide the customer service rep that you speak with your forum member code.

FlowmasterMufflers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 04:53 PM   #2
njweatherman

Drives: 2018 Camaro 2SS, redline edition
Question for you guys? I have a 2018 2ss with dual npp exhaust. Everything else is stock. I'm looking at your American Thunder axle back 409S system. The dual npp exhaust from Chevy has some decel pop. Will the axle back make it worse, better, or will it stay the same? Thanks!
njweatherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 10:05 PM   #3
JCunningham

Drives: 2017 2SS M6
i think it stayed the same on mine but i like the pop. im tuned with headers though
real ZL1 wheels and brakes, 285/305 Michelin Pilot Super Sports, Pray ported Intake manifold, Soler Throttle Body, Rotofab intake, EFI Tuning Flex fuel kit, full American Racing Headers Exhaust, 1 7/8" w/ cats H pipe and mufflers. Full 1LE suspension, with BMR adjustable sway bars and links, GM aluminum cradle bushings, Hurst shifter with lighter reverse spring, TWM shifter knob, Tick level 1 transmission. I should have bought a ZL1
JCunningham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 06:47 PM   #4
CruzySS

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2ss
Very tempting
CruzySS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 06:26 PM   #5
Tech@Flowmaster

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by njweatherman View Post
Question for you guys? I have a 2018 2ss with dual npp exhaust. Everything else is stock. I'm looking at your American Thunder axle back 409S system. The dual npp exhaust from Chevy has some decel pop. Will the axle back make it worse, better, or will it stay the same? Thanks!
I recently spoke with the owner of our red 6th gen SS which has the American Thunder system and he believes that the pops and crackles may have become slightly more audible after the installation but not to the point of being annoying. We have also installed our Scavenger X-Pipe and our Delta Force Performance Air Intake which can also affect the exhaust note. If you have any additional questions please feel free to PM me.

- Jason @ Flowmaster
Tech@Flowmaster is offline   Reply With Quote