Homepage Garage Wiki Register Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Forced Induction

Gen5DIY

Old 09-16-2018, 09:36 AM   #1
wnta1ss

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1SS
ECS/Paxton supercharger kit

ECS/Paxton supercharger kit for 2016+ Camaro SS LT1 for sale. This kit was ordered for a stock motor, so it has the base pulley (32t) on the supercharger. My car ran 10.9 in the 1/4 mile in hot weather using this kit. Kit has the black finish on the Novi 1500SL supercharger and the intercooler.

Reason I'm selling is, I bought the kit to run on a mile course, and the pistons/rings in the LT1s with forced induction are apparently breaking too often in that scenario (long periods of WOT) to give me confidence in this motor. Not willing to spend the ridiculous money to get new pistons installed into this motor, and not satisfied limiting this car to only short tracks like a 1/4 mile.

Selling price is $3995.00 FIRM and I don't have paypal, so this is offered for local cash sale only. Location is New Hampshire USA. Sale includes some things that did not come with the kit: 3-bar MAP sensor, couple extra air filters, and a baro breakout kit. Also will include the modified ductwork from my car, and the base tune file from ECS (in HP Tuners format).
wnta1ss is offline   Reply With Quote