#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Bigwormgraphix

Old 08-26-2022, 09:43 AM   #1
mwaisane

Drives: 2018 1SS 1LE
FS 2018 SS 1LE, 6sp, PDR, mag ride, dual mode Exhaust

PRICE DROP

2018 SS 1LE, 6 speed manual, Recaro seats (not heated or cooled as this was not offered as a 2SS at the time), 6 piston Brembo brakes, dual mode exhaust, Magnetic Ride Control, Performance data recorder (PDR), heads up display, GM performance cold air intake(doesn’t void warranty as this was reprogrammed by the dealer after installing), smoked rear tailights, Michelin Pilot sport 4S tires, tinted windows, 40xxx miles and will go up as I daily this in the summer. Mostly commuter highway miles. I am the second owner- purchased at 19k miles and have a 26mile commute each way to work. Not driven in the rain or snow/salt. Hand washed only it’s whole life. Garaged and stored indoors under a cover on a battery tender for the winters. Clean carfax, no accidents. Non-smoking. Rock chips where you would expect given the highway mileage and age. Ceramic coated by the previous owner. I have a skip shift eliminator but haven’t made the time to install it. I do currently have a lien on this vehicle at a local credit union but able to release for the buyer prior to sale. Looking to move to a good home. No low ballers. Will not offer joy rides for those not serious about purchase. Located in Brighton Michigan 48114. I love everything about this Camaro and looked/saved for years to find it. I have taken excellent care of it. I think this is a great place to find someone who knows the value in this particular spec.
Contact Mike 2three1 six 31 four one5one
Asking $37,500 obo.
Attached Images

Last edited by mwaisane; 10-06-2022 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Price drop
mwaisane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2022, 02:08 PM   #2
mwaisane

Bump- price drop
Old 10-06-2022, 04:08 PM   #3
mwaisane

Bump, price drop.

SOLD

Last edited by mwaisane; 11-09-2022 at 03:55 PM.