Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > V8 LT1 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Bigwormgraphix

Old 09-18-2020, 11:15 PM   #29
Trochoidal

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by sage85z28 View Post
I ordered the BMR MM010 mounts and I have to say I’m not sure why anyone wouldn’t change them while they are doing headers. The install is very easy with the exhaust out of the way and makes installation of the headers a breeze.
Sorry about some of the pics being sideways, they aren’t that way in my phone.
Here’s a little rotation of your pics. Looks great!
Attached Images

Originally Posted by arpad_m - “Aww, yet another oil thread with almost the same question in the OP“
Trochoidal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 06:28 AM   #30
sage85z28

Drives: 2017 1SS cruiser/ 1985 Z28 racecar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trochoidal View Post
Here’s a little rotation of your pics. Looks great!
Thanks, they are correct in my phone but whatever. Thanks for the help on the install I couldn’t have done it without your help. Now get your headers/mounts ordered! 😂
sage85z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 05:21 PM   #31
Trochoidal

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by sage85z28 View Post
Thanks, they are correct in my phone but whatever. Thanks for the help on the install I couldn’t have done it without your help. Now get your headers/mounts ordered! 😂
You’re welcome! Good times and I’m going to get to saving some money. Don’t let driven2excess know anything about this purchase. He will be all over me to get the install underway.

https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showt...7#post10761737

Originally Posted by arpad_m - “Aww, yet another oil thread with almost the same question in the OP“
Trochoidal is offline   Reply With Quote