Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > New Member Introductions

Phastek Performance

Old 01-21-2022, 09:22 PM   #1
PJS57

Drives: 2023 Cadillac CT4
Hello Camaro6

Just wanted to introduce myself here. Been lurking for a while since my dad bought a 2020 ZL1 a couple years back and a lot of the info here has been super helpful when wrenching on it. I came from a 2012 Mustang GT, and enjoyed driving the ZL1 so much more than my car that I had to upgrade.

I just picked up a 2022 SS 1LE the other day in Shadow Grey Metallic, and I'm excited for things to warm up to be able to get it on the road.
Attached Images

PJS57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 09:34 PM   #2
George-CZ

Drives: 2010 2SS LS3 and 1978 STROKER 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJS57 View Post
Just wanted to introduce myself here. Been lurking for a while since my dad bought a 2020 ZL1 a couple years back and a lot of the info here has been super helpful when wrenching on it. I came from a 2012 Mustang GT, and enjoyed driving the ZL1 so much more than my car that I had to upgrade.

I just picked up a 2022 SS 1LE the other day in Shadow Grey Metallic, and I'm excited for things to warm up to be able to get it on the road.
Very nice ride but this is Camaro5

K&N CAI, Stainless Power longtubes, high flow cats, modified Ragazzon High Performance axle back, Soler Performance ported throttle body, Soler Performance throttle controller, RAM clutch adjuster, modified LS7 clutch kit, Tick Performance billet bearing support, Tick Performance remote bleeder, separate clutch reservoir, BMR trailing arms, BMR toe rods, Pedders Suspension cradle bushing inserts, Control Arm Bushings, Strut tower brace, oil catch can, Hurst T-handle shifter, 20mm wheel spacers, DBA brakes, QTP Cutouts, Dynosteve tune.
George-CZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 08:47 AM   #3
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
CONGRATS on the ride, and Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to Camaro5/6. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's, wives', husbands, girlfriends and boyfriends here don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!
Old 01-24-2022, 08:55 PM   #4
witenite

Drives: 2010 2SS non RS
Nice! Welcome!