Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - Texas

Phastek Performance

Old 01-03-2020, 03:56 PM   #1
TheWolf

Drives: Camaro 2SS 1LE Summit White
Cowtown Cars and Coffee Jan. 19th

Hello Everyone,

I have just taken delivery of my 2019 2SS 1LE in Summit White. I have not been to the Cowtown Cars and Coffee and wanted to know if anyone attends or if a group attends?
TheWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 12:41 PM   #2
Mov Ov3r
What speed limit?

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
Hello Everyone,

I have just taken delivery of my 2019 2SS 1LE in Summit White. I have not been to the Cowtown Cars and Coffee and wanted to know if anyone attends or if a group attends?
I have not, I used to go to Cars and Coffee Dallas in Plano but that was when I rode a 2008 GSXR haha. When is the next one?
Mov Ov3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 01:30 PM   #3
TheWolf

The next meet in Jan. 19th.
Old 01-06-2020, 08:33 AM   #4
Mov Ov3r
What speed limit?

Maybe I'll see if we can make the trip, car is currently with Classic Chevy in Grapevine for a CEL for a knock sensor, hoping it was bad gas. I'm not sure when I'll have the car back yet but I would like to check out a C&C meet soon.
Old 01-06-2020, 01:46 PM   #5
TheWolf

Sorry to hear about your car and hopefully it was bad gas and not a lot left in the tank.
Old 01-06-2020, 01:48 PM   #6
Mov Ov3r
What speed limit?

Lol it happened right after I filled it up so that's typically not a good sign, but there is a small oil leak as well. I think they are still backed up from the GM strike back in Oct. I dropped it off on the 30th. If I get it back in time will probably show up to C&C out there. Will keep you updated, I'm actually up north closer to Denton.
Old 01-16-2020, 06:18 PM   #7
OVRKLL

Drives: 2017 1SS 1LE...makes me go YeeeHaw!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mov Ov3r View Post
Lol it happened right after I filled it up so that's typically not a good sign, but there is a small oil leak as well. I think they are still backed up from the GM strike back in Oct. I dropped it off on the 30th. If I get it back in time will probably show up to C&C out there. Will keep you updated, I'm actually up north closer to Denton.
Hmmm...I had the same problems.

I took my car to the dealer with 1 day left on my warranty, and they were able to get it all taken care of.
They told me the knock sensor harness was disconnected and could have happened when I installed my headers, but they replaced the sensor anyway.

Also, they told me my oil pan seal was missing...not sure what Seal they were talking about, but they replaced that too.

It took them about a week to get every thing done...took it in on the 6th, got it back yesterday.

The car has 30,700 miles on it and I'm wondering if this is the mileage where things start to happen?

The only downside if any, is I just changed my oil about a 1,000 miles ago with some Amsoil and wanted to do another analysis...however, better to have the leak fixed.
Old 01-17-2020, 09:54 AM   #8
Mov Ov3r
What speed limit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OVRKLL View Post
Hmmm...I had the same problems.

I took my car to the dealer with 1 day left on my warranty, and they were able to get it all taken care of.
They told me the knock sensor harness was disconnected and could have happened when I installed my headers, but they replaced the sensor anyway.

Also, they told me my oil pan seal was missing...not sure what Seal they were talking about, but they replaced that too.

It took them about a week to get every thing done...took it in on the 6th, got it back yesterday.

The car has 30,700 miles on it and I'm wondering if this is the mileage where things start to happen?

The only downside if any, is I just changed my oil about a 1,000 miles ago with some Amsoil and wanted to do another analysis...however, better to have the leak fixed.

So mine was knock sensor as well, they advised it was getting stuck reading knock and adjusting timing but then kept reading knock after ECU adjustment and this is what threw the code. They replaced the knock sensor and it has been running great. I haven't checked for oil on the pan because the weather has been completely terrible lately, but they advised they could not find the leak. I am keeping an eye on oil levels and everything seems perfect for now. I am considering Cars and Coffee on the 19th.

Last edited by Mov Ov3r; 01-17-2020 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Got back within a week as well on the 6th.
Old 01-19-2020, 10:18 PM   #9
Irish Luck

Drives: 18' Zle ngm
Turn out was a bit bleak today, but there was a gun show.
Irish Luck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 08:47 AM   #10
Mov Ov3r
What speed limit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Luck View Post
Turn out was a bit bleak today, but there was a gun show.
Yeah I couldn't make it. I will be more willing to go when the weather is in the 70's lol