Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior)

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 03-14-2021, 12:20 PM   #1
FlyingFischer5

Drives: 2019 Camaro 2SS Satin Steel Gray
ZL1 1LE style wing WITH camera option!

I am curious if anyone has bought this new wing that has support for the rear view mirror camera!

I don't want to change to the shark fin camera because it think they look horrible(In my opinion) and that was everyone's "fix" if you want a aftermarket wing.

The big question is quality. $450 to me is seems cheap. I'm a firm believer in "You get what you pay for". I know that is not true all the time so I'm hoping someone here has maybe taken the plunge already and can give a review on this wing.

Another thing I was thinking is trying to buy the center support and seeing if I could use it on a slightly nicer wing but I don't know how these are attached and if there is any other modular wing that could possibly work with this?

Any thought or suggestions would be get. Thanks!

https://extremeonlinestore.com/colle...37904700178602
2019 Chevy Camaro - 2SS - Satin Steel Gray Metallic - RotoFab w/Dry Filter and Sound Tube Delete, Borla S-Type Carbon, Mishimoto Catch Can, (2) Banks iDash Gauges in ZZP Pillar Mount, DD Side Marker Lights, EOS Gloss Black ZL1 Splitter, Ikon Gloss Black Rear Diffuser

2004 Chevy Trailblazer - LS 4.2l - Black - 3.5" Lift, Custom Interior, Custom Roof Rack and Grille w/Built-in Light Bars, 285/55R20 on Trailblazer SS Wheels
FlyingFischer5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 12:56 PM   #2
Lemmy Camaro
Theoren Hanks

Drives: 17 Camaro SS
I run their regular one without the camera and I'm satisfied with it. Originally wanted C7 Carbon but I don't like how they changed the OEM design so much. This one looks OEM and has decent build quality mover the past year and a half. It doesn't come with the camera so you'll have to figure that situation out
Lemmy Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 01:39 PM   #3
FlyingFischer5

Drives: 2019 Camaro 2SS Satin Steel Gray
It's between 3 options for me...

This option - Easiest as it has the camera mount built in.

Option #2 - Anderson Composite carbon trunk with built0in spoiler and drill a hole to flush mount camera.

Option #3 Stick with stock spoiler and add wicker bill with camera cutout

Not sure which to go with. I like the wing look better but the Anderson trunk is so smooth and sexy looking as well, especially if I go with their hood. Most expensive choice.
2019 Chevy Camaro - 2SS - Satin Steel Gray Metallic - RotoFab w/Dry Filter and Sound Tube Delete, Borla S-Type Carbon, Mishimoto Catch Can, (2) Banks iDash Gauges in ZZP Pillar Mount, DD Side Marker Lights, EOS Gloss Black ZL1 Splitter, Ikon Gloss Black Rear Diffuser

2004 Chevy Trailblazer - LS 4.2l - Black - 3.5" Lift, Custom Interior, Custom Roof Rack and Grille w/Built-in Light Bars, 285/55R20 on Trailblazer SS Wheels
FlyingFischer5 is offline   Reply With Quote