Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

AWE Tuning

Old 07-09-2018, 06:34 AM   #1
JT58

Drives: Former 2016 Camaro 1LT
Any 2 Camaro Families Here?

Anyone here have 2 Camaros- Gen 6's? I have been shopping around for a daily driver- something to replace my ultra slow Ford Fiesta ST. Handles good but I get smoked in the straight aways even by pick ups. I have not found anything I like yet as much as my Camaro. I bought and love my RS, except even in that I find myself needing a bit more power- and I just don't like the thought of getting smoked and bowing down to a 370Z.

So am thinking of trading the Fiesta ST in and selling my C4 Corvette for a Gen 6 Camaro SS or current Mustang GT.

My RS is currently my weekend car and would become my daily driver as it gets 30-35 MPG and is so comfortable and my SS or GT would be the weekend car. If an SS, I would get a 1SS, 6 speed manual.

Anyone else have two Gen 6's? Is it too much Camaro, or just right going between a 4 cylinder or V6, then the V8? Does the 4 or 6 feel ultra slow after driving the V8 that you may not even want to drive it any more?