Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Wheels / Tires

Phastek Performance

Old 05-18-2020, 10:09 PM   #1
chevroletman

Drives: 2019 ZL1 1LE A10
WTB 20" OEM ZL1 wheels

looking for a set of factory ZL1 wheels, traded for a 1LE and have a set of new tires so needing wheels
chevroletman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 07:53 PM   #2
chevroletman

Drives: 2019 ZL1 1LE A10
bump
chevroletman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 05:08 AM   #3
TEST DRyVer

Drives: 17 ZL1 6mt with PDR
OEM ZL1 Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevroletman View Post
bump
Hey There Chevroletman,

I have a set of OEM ZL1 Wheels on my 17 ZL1 with 15k on the clock. I'm meticulous about the car and condition (all my cars are usually kept that way, unless my wife uses it). I can sell the wheels or as a package with wheels and tires (second set of tires are at 50% left on the rear and over 60% left on the front). I have been heavily debating a set of aftermarket wheels, just to change it up. Selling my OEM wheels would obviously push me over the edge in replacing them. Contact me directly on my cell and I can text you new pics that I can take right before sending. The wheels have no scratches or scuffs.
I just replaced the center caps and valve caps you see in the picture with the same ones, but fresh new ones. The ones in the picture were getting a bit worn looking just from washing and detail. They're not OEM and will likely not be included in the sale.

Thanks,

Emil
Cell (248) 417-0983
Attached Images

Esthetics: Nardo Grey wrap with original black accents throughout, complete Xpel ceramic coat, Diode Dynamics markers, Smoked GM tail & 3rd brake light, C7 Carbon 1LE style Spoiler in blk, ACS splash guards, blk'd out emblems. Variant Krypton wheels in Gloss black.

Performance: AWE Touring catback exhaust with resonator, Rotofab dry intake, TM throttle body, Kooks 1 7/8 Headers with Green Cats, Advanced Fuel Dynamics Flex Fuel kit with e50 blend and dyno tuned.

Current Family car (for the wifey): 2021 Audi SQ5
TEST DRyVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 12:20 AM   #4
bcasurvey1

Drives: 2019 White ZLE
i have a brand new set 20", what are you paying? also i am looking a ZL1 1LE 19" and would trade even?
bcasurvey1 is offline   Reply With Quote