Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

Phastek Performance

Old 12-28-2019, 03:03 PM   #127
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe M 2012 2SS View Post
As has happened before in this section many times, even with 100% proof posted right in front of you, you make some ridiculous comment like this last one.
Nothing I've ever seen about the Patriots is 100% proof.

Spygate 1.0 happened...maybe that's what you're referring to as 100% proof they did it? I still believe it's very plausible that the Patriots were deflating balls, as Deflategate was the SECOND time they were involved with switching or messing with the balls. Ideal gas law does not prove anything either way...so no 100% proof there.

And in this case we don't know if they brought cameras to other games and were not confronted. Of course they won't show sideline or game shots if they were doing this illicitly.

As with Deflategate, this new allegation may or may not have merit. But please stop with the 100% proof crapola.
Old 12-28-2019, 03:16 PM   #128
Joe M 2012 2SS

Drives: 2012 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dallas View Post
Nothing I've ever seen about the Patriots is 100% proof.

Spygate 1.0 happened. I still believe it's very plausible that the Patriots were deflating balls, as Deflategate was the SECOND time they were involved with switching or messing with the balls. Ideal gas law does not prove anything...so no 100% proof there.

And in this case we don't know if they brought cameras to other games and were not confronted. Of course they won't show sideline or game shots if they were doing this illicitly. There is, in fact, a technique called editing which allows you to pick what video you show in the finished product. In fact, the way they were filming the substitutions in the confrontation video leads me to believe that this video (and previous videos they may not have been confronted by security for) was for more than a stupid series about your scouts. This whole "Do Your Job" series sounds like a good way to cover up this crap though.

As with Deflategate, this new allegation may or may not have merit. But please stop with the 100% proof crapola.
Spygate 1 did happen,,,the Pats were fined accordingly.....for filming from an improper angle.

The Laws of Physics 100% prove no deflation ever occurred.....take a football yourself.....inflate it to 12.5 psi inside your home @ 72*F, put it outside and let it sit in the rain @ 40* F for 90 minutes...it will be 11.3 PSI....just like the intercepted ball was 11.3 psi when checked....just like the avg. of all 12 PATS balls were 11.3 PSI....the Laws of Physics cannot lie.....100% fact.

Spygate II......all video taken by this crew....all e-mails and texts, sent and received from the PATS have been turned over to the NFL....the NFL has made NO connection from the video crew to the PATS coaches/players, because none exists.....to even contemplate that the PATS needed to cheat to beat the Bengals is absolutely ridiculous. There is NO other filming at ANY other games done by this crew....100% fact.

How can you edit film that was immediately turned over? Impossible.

How can the PATS have footballs that don't apply to the Laws of Physics?...Impossible.

Roto-Fab intake, SW 1 7/8" LT w/hi flow cats, Flowmaster outlaw exhaust, UDP, 160* stat, Circle D 3200, Moroso catch can, TCI line lock, Zex Nitrous 125 shot, 3.91 gear, Eaton True-trac, DSS 1000hp axles.
Joe M 2012 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 06:38 PM   #129
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

No, the laws of physics do tell you that the ideal gas law is correct, however there were two guages, and one or the other was likely the baseline for the initial readings. There were readings below the baseline on both meters, however there were overwhelmingly below on one, while I think it was 2 or 3 readings on the other meter that were below. If guage 1 was correct, then the balls had been deflated. If guage 2 was correct, then the balls were likely at 12.5 to start. We have no way of determining which guage was correct so it is not a 100% likelyhood either way. Add to that the previous time they got caught switching balls and warned about it. Or the weirdness of how balls were taken into a bathroom, etc. Anyone that says there was 100% proof because of the ideal gas law doesn't know mathematics.

Yeah...it was all turned over /s. LMAO. Who knows if this was the only film crew they've sent on "projects" with with a questionable cover story ready to go. Explain why they were filming sideline exchanges the way they were. I don't believe the Patriots when they say they've turned over all footage, because they were only CAUGHT with footage once. And that footage of 8 minutes of sideline exchanges (which would have been more if they weren't CAUGHT) is just on the one tape they got CAUGHT with. If they didn't get caught elsewhere, then it's easy enough to delete or not turn over other footage they may have done elsewhere...because they may not have been CAUGHT at any other stadiums doing this. One thing is certain...there were 8 minutes of VERY questionable content on the one they were caught with and had confiscated...and that is 100% certain.

Last edited by Steve Dallas; 12-29-2019 at 02:18 AM.
Steve Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 10:25 PM   #130
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe M 2012 2SS View Post
Yeah I'm sure Roger Goodell will come up with something irregardless of any wrongdoing by the Pats.

The S*&( team in the AFC East is the Dolphins.

Last 10 years.

Dolphins.....72 wins - 88 losses...made playoffs once....No playoff wins.

Bills......74 wins -86 losses....made playoffs once....No Playoff wins....they are in the playoffs again this year.

Jets.....79 wins-81 losses......made playoffs twice....won both wild cards and divisional rounds...lost both AFC championship games.

Pats.....124 wins - 36 losses.....10 straight playoff appearances.....16 wins - 5 losses..3 super bowl wins.
Lmao. What are you talking about. Ain’t no one talking about records. I’m talking ethics as an organization. Since the subject is about the cheating patriots. Don’t you think I know how the dolphins have played the last 10 years? Just so you don’t waste more of your time on looking up statistics, I know how the fins have played since 1966.

I’m talking about the owner, who has to pay for sex illegally, coaches who don’t know where you are allowed to film, hiring camera crews who don’t know where they can film, staff members deflating balls, etc. But go ahead, deflect some more. This is hilarious.
Old 12-29-2019, 03:36 AM   #131
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Joe M 2012 2SS

What you need to do is follow this thread on Reddit in /r/askphysics

This was my previous thread I posted in /r/askmath, and was told it should go to /r/askphysics.. There are two answers there that also say there is no way to say there is 100% proof.

So far 100% of the people with a serious response do not agree with you. Even the joke post looks like it doesn't agree with you.

I posted my take on what you've said, and I urge you to post any information you feel is relevant to 100% proof and how you came to that faulty conclusion.

It's still early in getting answers...so far there are five answers, one obviously a joke...and the other four saying you are wrong. Prove yourself right there and I will accept that there is 100% proof. If the bulk of people that respond say that it is not 100% proof...I expect you to shut the hell up about 100% proof, and accept the fact that the Patriots cheat...ALL THE TIME. OK, maybe not the second part of that statement, the part about there being 100% proof just shows how little you know about math and science.

Prove me wrong by discussing this with other people that know math & science (physics).
Old 12-29-2019, 06:48 AM   #132
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Here's blast from the past, for which he got banned because he was calling everyone liars. People need to understand that he is a troll and he doesn't know anything about math OR football. I had explained that a receiver can be contacted once the QB was out of the pocket, and even pointed him to the NFL rules. I also posted my simple opinion that though the DB was in contact with the receiver, he didn't push him down. You can see in the video AND the close ups that the receiver's right foot slipped and that's why he fell. He accused me of never watching his video and calling me and everyone else that disagreed with him liars. Simply put, he doesn't listen and spouts nonsense all the time. He's a toxic troll, and I really wish the mods would permaban him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe M 2012 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dallas
Picture 1 - just after Jones makes his cut.

I see the DB has hands on Jones, however I don't see any pushing or anything that would warrant a penalty being called.

Picture 2 - Jones is already tripping and falling at this point.

Again, I still see absolutely nothing to justify calling a penalty at this point. Still excellent coverage.

Picture 3 - DB still has hands on receiver, however I do not see him applying pressure or forcing Jones down...just maintaining contact with the receiver as any good DB should

Picture 4 - This is the first inkling of any "push" that I saw from the DB. At this point, it doesn't matter because any push off would be allowed since Jones fell (by himself).

You're going to get tired of hearing the truth...this was a fantastic no-call.

Still waiting on an alternate angle that proves more than your made-up BS.
LMFAO ......how many times did I post the PROPER VIDEO?..it Isn't that ONE...That one is from a MILE away...this is the video you MORON.

https://streamable.com/0oej2

Last edited by Steve Dallas; 12-29-2019 at 07:02 AM.
Old 12-29-2019, 11:44 AM   #133
Joe M 2012 2SS

Quote:
Prove me wrong by discussing this with other people that know math & science (physics).

Already have, many months ago, an MIT professor......and because 3 people post on Reddit with absolutely NO credentials, that overrides a professor at the school where the best and brightest mathematical minds are?

Here it is again.....100% UNDENIABLE...MATHEMATICAL PROOF.

Are we to believe Steve Dallas or a MIT professor?....pretty easy decision.

13,000 people have like this video, because they understand the math 100% proves it never happened....but Steve Dallas has 3 people who posted something on Reddit...showing NO mathematical calculations.....

Roto-Fab intake, SW 1 7/8" LT w/hi flow cats, Flowmaster outlaw exhaust, UDP, 160* stat, Circle D 3200, Moroso catch can, TCI line lock, Zex Nitrous 125 shot, 3.91 gear, Eaton True-trac, DSS 1000hp axles.
Old 12-29-2019, 12:02 PM   #134
Joe M 2012 2SS

Quote:
Here's blast from the past, for which he got banned because he was calling everyone liars. People need to understand that he is a troll and he doesn't know anything about math OR football. I had explained that a receiver can be contacted once the QB was out of the pocket, and even pointed him to the NFL rules. I also posted my simple opinion that though the DB was in contact with the receiver, he didn't push him down. You can see in the video AND the close ups that the receiver's right foot slipped and that's why he fell. He accused me of never watching his video and calling me and everyone else that disagreed with him liars. Simply put, he doesn't listen and spouts nonsense all the time. He's a toxic troll, and I really wish the mods would permaban him.

These were pictures that YOU posted...not ones I posted....the ones I posted CLEARLY showed Mills jumping on Jones back.

It's ridiculous that you even post about me being banned....I wasn't banned, I was suspended....But typical of you to call a horse a goat.

With all the names you call me.....and after I proved you lied.....you send me a PM cussing like a sailor...and then go cry to your moderator friends...and I get suspended.

And yet you still call me all these ridiculous names? Do you think you intimidate me? I've already challenged you to a math and physics test...at ANY school you want for 10 grand...….crickets from you.

As far as the NFL rules ….I AM THE ONE who posted the rules DIRECTLY from the NFL website.....your such a

I'm a troll? I have given things away to forum members on this site MANY times, shipping it on my own dime...and have went out of my way to help whoever I could....why?....because it's the right thing to do.

Who have you ever done this for? No one...you get proven wrong and busted in a lie you tell....and you cry to the moderators to get me suspended....your a joke.....and then now you tell me in your recent post...

Quote:
I expect you to shut the hell up

This is allowed...but me busting you in a lie and, calling you what you are isn't? Ridiculous......go cry to the moderators again...I don't care...I will support the truth.

I hope one day we can meet face to face.....I want you to tell me this to my face.

Last edited by Joe M 2012 2SS; 12-29-2019 at 12:12 PM.
Old 12-29-2019, 12:06 PM   #135
Trickskier
Native Floridian

Drives: 2014 - ZL1 / 2003 - Corvette
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
Lmao. What are you talking about. Ain’t no one talking about records. I’m talking ethics as an organization. Since the subject is about the cheating patriots. Don’t you think I know how the dolphins have played the last 10 years? Just so you don’t waste more of your time on looking up statistics, I know how the fins have played since 1966.

I’m talking about the owner, who has to pay for sex illegally, coaches who don’t know where you are allowed to film, hiring camera crews who don’t know where they can film, staff members deflating balls, etc. But go ahead, deflect some more. This is hilarious.
I wonder how many games the patriots would have actually won if they hadn’t cheated to win?

Last edited by Trickskier; 12-29-2019 at 03:16 PM.
Trickskier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 12:31 PM   #136
Joe M 2012 2SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post

And the Dolphins are the model of ethics......most people probably didn't see this story...because it wasn't the Patriots....what a great role model.

Why Belichick filmed from the improper location....based upon the rules...he thought he wasn't doing anything wrong. He later discovered he was...here is his interview on the subject.

Deflategate never happened.....already posted proof many times....backed up by an MIT professor.

Spygate II is a joke....the film crew was filming for the PATS "Do your Job" video series....you already posted that you knew nothing of the details.

No camera crew was ever "Hidden"....no proof exists otherwise...the crew that was recently "caught" was wearing sweaters saying "BOSTON" on them, and had gotten permission to film prior to the game being started.

Old 12-29-2019, 01:21 PM   #137
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

The MIT Professor explains the Ideal Gas Law very well. He never comes to a conclusion that this 100% didn't happen. He even talks about variance and some of the data they don't have because of poor gauge readings. Tell me EXACTLY what time he says it is 100% proof. I'll wait.

Go to the SubReddit where I posted and defend your dribble there with people that KNOW math. Last I looked, they were 5-0 saying you don't know what you're talking about by saying 100% proof.

Instead, you have to threaten me than have a cordial discussion where you explain yourself and not post meme like material that you don't understand.

Simply put...Pats got fined for Spygate 1, they got fined and lost draft picks for possibly deflating balls, and they will get fined and lose draft picks because they tried to get footage of the sidelines and got caught. Cheating is the Patriot Way. They should rename that series to "Do Your Cheating"
Old 12-29-2019, 02:25 PM   #138
Joe M 2012 2SS

Quote:
The MIT Professor explains the Ideal Gas Law very well. He never comes to a conclusion that this 100% didn't happen. He even talks about variance and some of the data they don't have because of poor gauge readings. Tell me EXACTLY what time he says it is 100% proof. I'll wait.

Go to the SubReddit where I posted and defend your dribble there with people that KNOW math. Last I looked, they were 5-0 saying you don't know what you're talking about by saying 100% proof.

Instead, you have to threaten me than have a cordial discussion where you explain yourself and not post meme like material that you don't understand.

Simply put...Pats got fined for Spygate 1, they got fined and lost draft picks for possibly deflating balls, and they will get fined and lose draft picks because they tried to get footage of the sidelines and got caught. Cheating is the Patriot Way. They should rename that series to "Do Your Cheating"
You haven't watched the video.....just as you haven't watched any other of the plethora of video's I have posted.

14:12....I'll quote him word for word since you didn't hear this when you supposedly watched the video " The conclusion, is based on my extensive study, I really am convinced that there is no deflation".

The proof is based upon all the math shown, and all the possible variables which were accounted for in the presentation. If you had watched the video, you would already know this. I highly doubt that you have the mathematical aptitude to comprehend the facts he states anyway.

The variance he speaks of is .004%....based upon the ideal gas law...this is what the PATS are being accused of...removing .004% of the air...it's a JOKE.

Not a single ONE of the massive 5 total people you speak of have posted ANY mathematical proof that disproves the MIT professor.....You state that they are MATHEMATICAL experts...and they post absolutely NOTHING to back it up?

I am threatening you? I said you didn't tell the truth....and posted PROOF to back it up.

You post this THREAT and call me this.....and accuse me of not having a cordial conversation?

Quote:
shut the hell up
Quote:
he is a troll
I'll still put 10 grand against you on any math/science test at any school you want.

I still want you to say that to my face.

I will ALWAYS stand up for FACTS/TRUTH...….go cry to the moderator friend of yours again....send me a PM cussing like a sailor again...I could care less....the only thing I care about is the TRUTH.

Simply put, Lying is the Steve Dallas way...and when he gets busted in one...he cries to his moderator friend. Despicable excuse for a human being.

Old 12-29-2019, 02:43 PM   #139
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Well, being that I've watched that video several times...yes he comes to a conclusion that he believes the balls weren't deflated. I actually believe that as well. I figure there's about an 80% chance the gauge with the 3 low pressure balls was the correct one.

He still does not say 100% proof. Please...you are out of your league when discussing math....and you are wrong.

My background in math is likely far more than you've ever done...as you've demonstrated by your lack of knowledge. My math score on the SAT was 790. My score on the ASVAB was the highest the recruiter had seen. Though I didn't finish college for other reasons, I was getting A's in 300 level math, doing differential equations. I love to program in Mathematica. I know, based on what you've said that you are not math savvy.

The truth is, the MIT Professer did not say 100% proof, and you've misconstrued what he said because you don't understand what he said.

Go to Reddit, where I had the link and prove you know what you're talking about with real math experts. You won't because you know you'll be humiliated. I don't need to say it to your face, because I'm saying HERE that you know nothing about math based on what you've said.

Go to a college nearby, look at the class schedule and find where a 300 level math course is being taught. Show him the video from the MIT professer. Then ask the professer whether what the MIT professor was saying equates to "100 proof there was no deflation". I challenge you to do this. I know the what the outcome of that would be...and you won't do it because you don't want to understand.

Last edited by Steve Dallas; 12-29-2019 at 03:04 PM.
Old 12-29-2019, 05:22 PM   #140
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Hey, guess what happened to the dolphins oline coach after that video surfaced? You seem like the guy that likes to look up facts, so ill let you go ahead and do that. LMAO