Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Bigwormgraphix

Old 06-24-2018, 05:09 PM   #57
Fraxum

Drives: a M6 LT1 ordered From Becky!!!
Send a message via AIM to Fraxum
This should be the next Camaro interior. Huge improvement.
Old 06-24-2018, 06:02 PM   #58
hotlap

Drives: 20 1LE 2SS M6 Rally Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraxum View Post
This should be the next Camaro interior. Huge improvement.
It’s interesting that despite all the hand wringing over the Aplha Camaro’s interior, the AC vent are located low and in front of the shifter and the display is angled slightly downward.
Attached Images

"the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.”
Ronald Reagan -
hotlap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 07:55 PM   #59
gringo
Account Suspended

Drives: Camaro V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlap View Post
It’s interesting that despite all the hand wringing over the Aplha Camaro’s interior, the AC vent are located low and in front of the shifter and the display is angled slightly downward.
One thing I like about this dash compared to the version that's in the 6th gen is that it does NOT slope down towards the passenger side. It maintains its height across the base of the windshield.
gringo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 10:47 PM   #60
2 Sweet
Oozing Machismo

Drives: '89 IROC-Z
I like the looks of the RS, and more importantly, my wife really likes it. She has a '13 Equinox with the 3.6 that she will be looking to replace in a couple years. She was looking at the new Traverse as a possibility (since the new Equinox is hideous) but this just moved to the top of her list. Hopefully an RS V6 won't be overpriced.
2 Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 12:13 PM   #61
Blackmonba6Gen
BLUPRINT_1LE

Drives: 2022 Rapid Blue SS 1LE
I actually like the look of the Blazer. When I first saw the pictures I was wondering why didnt GM use this type of front end on the Camaro it would be awesome on the car. If I had a small family I would buy it since it would make me feel right at home. One thing I want to consider though as far as space is it between the equinox and traverse.

IG: BLUPRINT_1LE
YT: BLUPRINT_1LE

----------------------------------------------------------------
Blackmonba6Gen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 01:36 PM   #62
m666etal

Drives: Civic
It looks like a Lexus NX from the sides.
m666etal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 03:33 PM   #63
shaffe

Drives: 21 Bronco
So far I like the design of the RS Blazer. reminds me alot of the Mazda CX-5 and CX-9 (which IMO are among best looking in the CUV segment) It has that look that it looks sporty, sharp and the design seems to flow well. the other trims I am not so sure about, they seem a little busy but need to see it in person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
The side pieces of the facia have a stopping point and frame the grill on the blazer. It makes sense. The side pieces on the Camaro go no were and have no purpose. They look like an afterthought. Unfortunately they did so good on the Blazer that it really makes the Camaro look bad ,and that's a shame.
Agree. the front end of the SS Camaro to me just doesn't flow. It just seems to me like they tried to incorporate to many ideas and instead of sticking with the best one, they used a few from each one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlap View Post
I’m not seeing that there is a problem with either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
Agree, except I’m not seeing a good looking car in those pictures. I’m sure the performance is there.
Agree. Performance is there but it still isn't pleasing to the eye to look at, to me at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhobbs View Post
The problem with the Camaro is they tried to force a corporate fascia on the car and it didn’t work.

The corporate fascia works much better with the proportions of the new Blazer.
That is a good way of putting it.
it has more power...its available power is like a set kof double Ds (no matter where your face is... theyre everywhere) it has the suspension to mame it matter...(
shaffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 04:18 PM   #64
RealG

Drives: 2024 2SS
How far have we fallen when we’re comparing the Camaro to the Blazer in looks and interior.
RealG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 12:02 PM   #65
keon718nyc

Drives: Challenger SP Shaker/Arcadia Denali
Updated video hands on black RZ Blazer...
keon718nyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 12:34 PM   #66
Jeb114

Drives: 2021 300
That is the Camaro replacement, Ford just released the new Edge ST by SVT. If these sales go well they can consolidate model lines. 2 door cars have no future. The millennial's want nothing to do with them. And the next generation will only want electric..
Jeb114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 03:40 PM   #67
RenegadeXR

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by keon718nyc View Post
Updated video hands on black RZ Blazer...
Wow, I can't believe they got one of those so early. A 2020 in a dealer lot when it just turned 2019?

The $50k price tag is hard to swallow. It's a really nice, but still. I paid a little over $14k for a very similarly equipped used 2014 Ford Escape -- fully loaded with panoramic sunroof, automatic parking, remote start, powered lift gate, etc. Upgraded it to a Sync 3 unit with Car Play. I know it isn't as nice as the Blazer, but for 3x the price, it's definitely not 3x as good.
Old 01-01-2019, 05:13 PM   #68
hotlap

Drives: 20 1LE 2SS M6 Rally Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by RenegadeXR View Post
Wow, I can't believe they got one of those so early. A 2020 in a dealer lot when it just turned 2019?

The $50k price tag is hard to swallow. It's a really nice, but still. I paid a little over $14k for a very similarly equipped used 2014 Ford Escape -- fully loaded with panoramic sunroof, automatic parking, remote start, powered lift gate, etc. Upgraded it to a Sync 3 unit with Car Play. I know it isn't as nice as the Blazer, but for 3x the price, it's definitely not 3x as good.
14-15-16-17-18-19-20. Seven model years. New vs Used.

In 2026 you will likely be able to buy this one used at a nice price

"the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.”
Ronald Reagan -
hotlap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 08:04 PM   #69
BRMike

Drives: 2017 Corvette
Quote:
Originally Posted by RenegadeXR View Post
The Blazer is a 2019 model and according to Chevrolet's website available in early 2019.
2018 Kenetic Blue Metallic Chevrolet Colorado Z71 Crew Cab (8A)
BRMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 10:03 PM   #70
CCG Garnet Red

Drives: 2017 RS Garnet Red Tintcoat A8
Had a USA #1 tag on the front of my 72 Chevelle SS. Guess I could put a Mexico #1 tag on the front of this. All the Chevy folks in Lordstown got a raw deal Also might want to check the window sticker on that Silverado, which lists for the same price no matter where the factory is. Ford and GM just giving up the car mrkt to foreign makes.
CCG Garnet Red is offline   Reply With Quote