Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Autos For Sale / Wanted

AWE Tuning

Old 05-30-2018, 03:37 PM   #1
justinrn1

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2ss, manual
2017 Black 2SS 11,500 miles $37K

Man I love this car. Best car ever. Hands down. From the tech, to the engine, to the aesthetics- God Bless Chevy and God Bless the Camaro. Just got divorced. I'm not in any huge rush, I just bought a Lexus GS350F, the tech on it doesn't even come close to the Camaro.

Here's the deal: Serious buyers only. If you want to trade my Camaro for your Civic and a PS4, f*ck off. $34 OBO. Lowballers- my sac is already dragging on this one. That being said- I hope this car is what you are looking for and I will do my best to answer any questions you have.

Clean title. Pampered relentlessly. No expense spared. Oil has been changed (Mobile 1 Synthetic) four times in this first year. Brand new tires. Brake rotors resurfaced. MANUAL!! Gloss back exterior. Jet Black interior trim. Check out the vehicle build info for a description of features.

After purchase upgrades:Windows tinted, RPI Designs Dark/Clear Tail lights, RPI Designs Cold Air Inducer, Engine strut tower brace, Windows tinted, Sho and Stow front end license plate bracket, Z26 Power Stop Extreme brake pads (no dust!) front and back, 3M clear Bra, Corrosion Warranty for 5 years/100k miles, Interior floor lights upgraded to LED red, BRAND SPANKING NEW Proxes ZR all-weather performance. THOSE ALONE COST $1400!!! Just detailed inside and out.

General Description of features: 6 speed manual 6.2-Liter V8, with 455 hp Auto-Dimming Inside Rearview Frameless Mirror, Blind Spot Sensors, Body-Color Outside Heated Power-Adjustable Mirrors, Bose Premium 9-Speaker Audio System, Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control, Rear Parking Camera, Heads-Up Display, Leather Heated/Cooled Bucket Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Illuminated Sill Plates, Interior Spectrum Lighting, Memory Package, GPS Navigation System, Preferred Equipment Group, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, Rear Park Assist Sensors, Side Blind Zone Alert w/ Lane Change Alert, Universal Home Remote, 20' Black Alloy Wheels, Headlights with LED Signature, Brembo Performance Brakes, Wireless Charging For Devices, Tinted Windows, Z-Rated Performance Tires, Rear Spoiler,Magnetic Ride Control, Exhaust Dual Mode much more!
Attached Images

Last edited by justinrn1; 06-03-2018 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Reduced price after legit buyer feedback
justinrn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 04:28 PM   #2
nametaken

Drives: 2023 SS 1LE
Man, when I see this kind of stuff (If you want to trade my Camaro for your Civic and a PS4, f*ck off. $37k. FIRM. Go low ball yourself) I just move right on by....
If I wanted to deal with attitude when buying a car, I'd go to a dealer...
Sorry, but with that said
GLWS
nametaken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 04:34 PM   #3
EK@ID

Drives: 2007 Civic Si, 1994 K20A Integra
Quote:
Originally Posted by nametaken View Post
Man, when I see this kind of stuff (If you want to trade my Camaro for your Civic and a PS4, f*ck off. $37k. FIRM. Go low ball yourself) I just move right on by....
GLWS
Agreed, but whatever it won't sell at the price he is asking anyways.
EK@ID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 06:00 PM   #4
Turbo_J89

Drives: 2015 BVM Camaro 1LE (2SS/RS)
Trade for a Honda Fit, Xbox 360 with 3 games, and 20% off Bed, Bath, and Beyond gift card?
Turbo_J89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 08:53 PM   #5
justinrn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nametaken View Post
GLWS

I'm pretty sure that people who post snarky responses to car ads are broadcasting the fact that this is a vehicle they couldn't possibly afford or spouse won't let them have and this upsets them. Perhaps someday you will be financially capable of buying a used Camaro. In the meantime, I hope bitchy responses to car ads fills the void.
Thanks for taking a stand in life!
Special price for you-36k.
Old 05-30-2018, 08:57 PM   #6
justinrn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo_J89 View Post
Trade for a Honda Fit, Xbox 360 with 3 games, and 20% off Bed, Bath, and Beyond gift card?
If you throw in an extra controller, a gift certificate for a free McFlurry and make it two BBB gift cards you're on!!
Old 05-30-2018, 09:54 PM   #7
camaroJD

Drives: 2019 Satin Steel 1SS 1LE w/ PDR
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinrn1 View Post
I'm pretty sure that people who post snarky responses to car ads are broadcasting the fact that this is a vehicle they couldn't possibly afford or spouse won't let them have and this upsets them. Perhaps someday you will be financially capable of buying a used Camaro. In the meantime, I hope bitchy responses to car ads fills the void.
You really didn't help yourself with this post, unless your goal is to come off like an asshole.
camaroJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 08:22 AM   #8
nametaken

Drives: 2023 SS 1LE
Quote:
HAHAHA silly kid, again GLWS
nametaken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 09:23 AM   #9
solarstingray

Drives: 2014 c7 corvette and 2017 camaro ss
wow only your 3rd post in and you posted this.

your attitude doesn't help in any way .

kbb trade in around 28k and retail private is around 34k in excellent condition.

these are a dime a dozen nothing rare or hard to find.

best of luck
solarstingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 10:03 AM   #10
justinrn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarstingray View Post
wow only your 3rd post in and you posted this.

your attitude doesn't help in any way .

kbb trade in around 28k and retail private is around 34k in excellent condition.

these are a dime a dozen nothing rare or hard to find.

best of luck

I think you are right about the pricing, sort of. It looks like I am 1k-1.5k over market though car gurus suggests the deal is fair and that I am under market value.
I am happy to sell the car for what it is worth- the additional cost I have attached speaks to aftermarket components as well as the new tires and newly resurfaced rotors.
And the 2SS manuals are not dime a dozen, at least on the West Coast.

https://www.kbb.com/chevrolet/camaro...tion=excellent

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used...-t67583_L28789
Old 06-01-2018, 12:37 PM   #11
backstroke3229
Joe

Drives: 2004 Tahoe Z71, 2017 Camaro SS 1LE
Justin, I thought your trading comment was hilarious. It's clear by the rest of the post that you're not an ass, you just don't want your time wasted. I recently sold a C6 Z06; nine out of every ten times someone contacted me it ended up in an insultingly low offer that completely wasted my time. I understand your desire to only deal with serious buyers.

I can't speak to the price of the car, but as for them being "a dime a dozen," that's simply not true. I spent months helping a friend shop for a 6th gen 2SS manual with MRC and he got so frustrated with the lack of supply that he gave up the search for a used one and bought new from a dealer. Looks like it was well taken care of. GLWS
backstroke3229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 04:11 PM   #12
justinrn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by backstroke3229 View Post
Justin, I thought your trading comment was hilarious. It's clear by the rest of the post that you're not an ass, you just don't want your time wasted. I recently sold a C6 Z06; nine out of every ten times someone contacted me it ended up in an insultingly low offer that completely wasted my time. I understand your desire to only deal with serious buyers.

I can't speak to the price of the car, but as for them being "a dime a dozen," that's simply not true. I spent months helping a friend shop for a 6th gen 2SS manual with MRC and he got so frustrated with the lack of supply that he gave up the search for a used one and bought new from a dealer. Looks like it was well taken care of. GLWS
Backstroke3229-
I appreciate your comment and that's nice of you to say. I work 50-60 hours a week, kids on the weekend, I just don't have time to play games. I think if you are a legit car buyer or seller then you'll understand where I'm coming from. Somebody wants to offer me 35K I will certainly talk to them.
Old 06-01-2018, 06:50 PM   #13
Blackkaz04

Drives: 2006 Z06
Quote:
Backstroke3229-
I appreciate your comment and that's nice of you to say. I work 50-60 hours a week, kids on the weekend, I just don't have time to play games. I think if you are a legit car buyer or seller then you'll understand where I'm coming from. Somebody wants to offer me 35K I will certainly talk to them.
I think the problem here is you DO work a lot and you have a life outside of the internet and away from keyboard warriors and couch Kings. Also, you are not in the market to buy so you probably haven’t been watching the used market as much as some of us.

Beautiful car, but my two cents is I think it’s worth 32-33k. A Camaro is a dime a dozen car but clean ones are still decently hard to find outside of a dealership.
Blackkaz04 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
for sale