Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > V8 LT1 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Bigwormgraphix

Old 10-18-2019, 12:53 PM   #15
GAOLDGUY

Drives: 2012 GMC Sierra, 2018 Camaro SS 1LE
Hey Man! I know all about Dawsonville and good for your!!! These tips you provided are golden. I really appreciate the help.
GAOLDGUY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 02:20 PM   #16
Vrodviddy

Drives: 2018 Camaro ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAOLDGUY View Post
Hey Man! I know all about Dawsonville and good for your!!! These tips you provided are golden. I really appreciate the help.
Are you considering doing your cam in near future? I love this stuff so you can drop me a pm when you do.
Vrodviddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 02:36 PM   #17
GAOLDGUY

Drives: 2012 GMC Sierra, 2018 Camaro SS 1LE
I don't think I can do a cam just yet. The emissions is a big deal but I did tell my wife the only reason that I would move is to go somewhere so I can do a head and cam package. I really do appreciate your help. It reminds me of a while back when I was in Spain on business. I was talking to the FIA. One of the guys there told me that he hated me and I asked why. He said, "Because you can drive anything you want." I'm sure you know the cost of gasoline over there converts to something like 7 dollars a gallon so there are not a lot of 6.2 L engines with there DOD being disabled. I will for sure take you up on the PM offer at some point. Many thanks.
GAOLDGUY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 03:18 PM   #18
KH6GEN1LE

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1le
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrodviddy View Post
Thanks. Yes, still running stock. But come spring i will be upgrading fuel in prep for super charger.
Thanks for the info!
KH6GEN1LE is offline   Reply With Quote