Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Road Course/Track and Autocross

AWE Tuning

Old 05-28-2020, 08:36 AM   #99
cdb95z28

Drives: 2022 1SS 1LE A10 BCD WCT+PDR
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealJA105 View Post
WTF! That doesn't make sense. PittRace better not follow suit the next day as they are also yellow.

damn straight
Old 05-28-2020, 08:37 AM   #100
cdb95z28

Drives: 2022 1SS 1LE A10 BCD WCT+PDR
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealJA105 View Post
WTF! That doesn't make sense. PittRace better not follow suit the next day as they are also yellow.
I wonder if it's SCCA that is pulling the plug
Old 05-29-2020, 08:09 AM   #101
driven2exceSS

Drives: 2016 2SS BLK A8 Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by samr350 View Post
I'm sure that's just a mistake on Palmers end. They haven't updated the schedule in months as a lot of other events including COMs are still listed. They probably just got the date wrong. They've also made no mention of being closed either.
Agreed
NPP, MRC, Tinted side & rear reflectors, OEM ZL1 Rockers / 3rd Brake / Darken tail lights, OEM Blk rear splash guards, Satin hood wrap, Fuse pull, Sound tube delete, Cat delete, Ported 95 TB, Ported MSD IM, Dry RotoFab, ARH 1 7/8 headers, E85, "Performance Dyno" Tune, BMR "pieces", "Track" alignment, Hawk DCT-70/70's w/SRF, Goodridge lines, Ti shims, Red powdered calipers, 18" APEX SM-10's w/ Pirelli DH's, FE4 Vert swaybars, Brake cooling ducts, ATI 10% UD, Vorshlag camber plates, OEM 1LE Splitter w/APR Ext., Velossa BIG MOUTH Ram Air, CF QA1, ZLE brakes(F)
driven2exceSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 08:14 AM   #102
driven2exceSS

Not sure if this is a new change, but TNIA has also "Suspended" Dominion Raceway June 11th.

Kinda surprised to see cancellations continuing into June...
NPP, MRC, Tinted side & rear reflectors, OEM ZL1 Rockers / 3rd Brake / Darken tail lights, OEM Blk rear splash guards, Satin hood wrap, Fuse pull, Sound tube delete, Cat delete, Ported 95 TB, Ported MSD IM, Dry RotoFab, ARH 1 7/8 headers, E85, "Performance Dyno" Tune, BMR "pieces", "Track" alignment, Hawk DCT-70/70's w/SRF, Goodridge lines, Ti shims, Red powdered calipers, 18" APEX SM-10's w/ Pirelli DH's, FE4 Vert swaybars, Brake cooling ducts, ATI 10% UD, Vorshlag camber plates, OEM 1LE Splitter w/APR Ext., Velossa BIG MOUTH Ram Air, CF QA1, ZLE brakes(F)
Old 05-29-2020, 10:27 AM   #103
Kmeleon

Drives: 2018 NFG 2SS 1LE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by driven2exceSS View Post
Not sure if this is a new change, but TNIA has also "Suspended" Dominion Raceway June 11th.

Kinda surprised to see cancellations continuing into June...
I emailed Jack from TNIA and asked about why they would suspend events in counties that are "yellow" and he replied that "we understand that the county has made changes but we feel we are unable to provide the Track Night experience the way we would like to".

Disappointing.
Kmeleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 10:47 AM   #104
ZR1 DREAMING

Drives: '16 Z06
LS Fest West was just cancelled, for now Bowling Green is still on.
ZR1 DREAMING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 01:20 PM   #105
TheRealJA105

Drives: 2013 C6Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdb95z28 View Post
I wonder if it's SCCA that is pulling the plug
Sounds like it is the SCCA and they must feel more prepared for Pitt than Pocono.

I actually just registered because i saw Intermediate was already sold out. I always wait as long as i can to see the weather, but I don't want to miss out.
TheRealJA105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 03:33 PM   #106
driven2exceSS

SCDA cancelled their PittRace event 6/15

In general it seems it is indeed now becoming more the clubs, than the tracks themselves, cancelling. (Obviously there are exceptions)
Old 06-02-2020, 08:52 AM   #107
TheRealJA105

Drives: 2013 C6Z06
Quote:
SCDA cancelled their PittRace event 6/15

In general it seems it is indeed now becoming more the clubs, than the tracks themselves, cancelling. (Obviously there are exceptions)
Yeah i saw that and they posted COVID-19 on Facebook. I wanted to comment back BS, because PittRace is holding events. What is interesting that i noticed is PittRace has changed their website schedule to show all events as "Private Event" which I'm guessing helps them get around legal issues.
TheRealJA105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 11:39 AM   #108
driven2exceSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by samr350 View Post
I'm sure that's just a mistake on Palmers end. They haven't updated the schedule in months as a lot of other events including COMs are still listed. They probably just got the date wrong. They've also made no mention of being closed either.
*This was posted on the COMSCC forum today as the track, Fred, is reaching out to all enthusiasts for support to reopen...

"Palmer Motorsports Park is under a cease and desist order for previous violations of the Town’s State of Emergency, violations of orders of the Board of Health, and Palmer Motorsports Park has not conducted the sound mitigation as required by a recent court judgement.

Ryan McNutt

Town Manager, Palmer
"

**Therefore PMP is asking for supporters to reach out to the following:

Anne.Gobi@masenate.gov
Todd.Smola@mahouse.gov
rmcnutt@townofpalmer.com
Old 06-03-2020, 04:22 PM   #109
TrackClub

Drives: 2020 SS 1LE (previous: 2017 SS 1LE)
GOOD NEWS:

Are you busy July 31 – August 2?

How many sets of brake pads do you have? Fresh tires? How does this sound: three days of Advanced Solo Lapping (ASL) at Pitt Race!

Our Pitt Race event is no longer an instructed-HPDE. Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you know why. For the unbelievable bargain price of $550, you’ll have three days at a world-class circuit to drive to your heart’s content.

Come to Pitt Race to drive, see your fellow track-rats, and have some much-needed fun!

Register here: Registration Pitt Race Adv Solo-only July 31-Aug 2

Contact us with questions.

See you at Pitt Race,

David Palmer, ARPCA Chief Driving Instructor

Chief.instructor@arpca.com

Carol Neal, Track co-Chair

track@arpca.com
TrackClub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 04:43 PM   #110
driven2exceSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrackClub View Post
GOOD NEWS:

Are you busy July 31 – August 2?

How many sets of brake pads do you have? Fresh tires? How does this sound: three days of Advanced Solo Lapping (ASL) at Pitt Race!

Our Pitt Race event is no longer an instructed-HPDE. Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you know why. For the unbelievable bargain price of $550, you’ll have three days at a world-class circuit to drive to your heart’s content.

Come to Pitt Race to drive, see your fellow track-rats, and have some much-needed fun!

Register here: Registration Pitt Race Adv Solo-only July 31-Aug 2

Contact us with questions.

See you at Pitt Race,

David Palmer, ARPCA Chief Driving Instructor

Chief.instructor@arpca.com

Carol Neal, Track co-Chair

track@arpca.com
YES!! I was alerted to that event by member travislambert, great price too!!
Old 06-03-2020, 11:57 PM   #111
TrackClub

Drives: 2020 SS 1LE (previous: 2017 SS 1LE)
Quote:
YES!! I was alerted to that event by member travislambert, great price too!!
A HELL OF A NICE DEAL!!!
TrackClub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 01:47 PM   #112
samr350

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE
Quote:
*This was posted on the COMSCC forum today as the track, Fred, is reaching out to all enthusiasts for support to reopen...

"Palmer Motorsports Park is under a cease and desist order for previous violations of the Town’s State of Emergency, violations of orders of the Board of Health, and Palmer Motorsports Park has not conducted the sound mitigation as required by a recent court judgement.

Ryan McNutt

Town Manager, Palmer
"

**Therefore PMP is asking for supporters to reach out to the following:

Anne.Gobi@masenate.gov
Todd.Smola@mahouse.gov
rmcnutt@townofpalmer.com
Looks like they've now been cleared by the state to open, not sure if that actually means they can open or not as I don't know if the town is still preventing them from opening. It's a good start though and hopefully means they can reopen.

"We just got word (via senator Gobi's office) that the state task force has given us guidance we are cleared to open as far as Covid-19 is concerned.

Thanks for your support!!"
samr350 is offline   Reply With Quote