#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > CANADA

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 08-03-2017, 08:26 PM   #99
Daily Camaro

Drives: 2017 hyper blue 2.0T manual
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopHatPlus View Post
spotted this group in burlington... bunch of scoundrels...

Well no wonder i keep seeing so many camaros recently! glad to know im not alone in burlington here!
Daily Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 08:40 PM   #100
Homer2

Drives: 50th Anni.. coming home 11/01
Ive been to Burlington - lakefront park - twice this year - Saturdays. That's the day I get around,
Built Sept 16/2016 - #2681 of 5955. She came home with me 11/01/16. 50th Anni, 2SS, A8, NPP, NGM Rock Guards, Footwell Lighting, Black Bow Ties, Street Warrior Rotors and Pads, Ceramic Pro, 3M PPF, Oracle Ghosted Side Markers, Kooks 2" headers w/hi flow cats. GPI Stage 1 Cam installed at 305,000 kms.
Homer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 10:43 AM   #101
ShadowPuppet
REDYRNOT

Drives: "Fawkes" - 2016 GRT 2SS Convertible
Spotted this beauty of a white Z28 on Rutherford at Pleasant Ridge yesterday around 2PM. Looking great Andrew! I think this is the first time I've seen a Z28 out in the wild and not at a meet before haha.

ShadowPuppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 04:12 PM   #102
thundercrakcer

Drives: Summit White 2SS, M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tridon View Post
More likely we haven't crossed paths because I'm out in PoCo and commute to and from Vancouver Int'l Airport. I saw a Fifty SS close to work once and gave him a wave, but he looked at me with a glazed look on his face. Most times when I see another Camaro to wave at, the other person doesn't even look my way.
I've been wondering about a Camaro meet up in the Lower Mainland but the Camaro clubs here don't seem to be very active.
I've been out of province since July, so I never got a chance to be on here.

Being in PoCo would explain why we haven't crossed paths yet, however, before I left I did see a blue 6 gen in Surrey. I did wave as it was turning off the road behind me.

I will generally at least look at another Camaro on the road, hoping for a nod or wave of some type, but usually get nothing. I will catch the female drivers checking out the car though lol.

The clubs here are more of the "old boys" club and generally prefer car shows and giant cruises. With so many cars in the cruises speed is low and not much fun.
Old 08-30-2017, 04:16 PM   #103
thundercrakcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmackisback View Post
Repping South Vancouver/Surrey. I live in the slums of Whalley and work at an autoparts store in South Vancouver. I've seen about four total 6th gens since they came out.
We're practically neighbors, I live in "central" Surrey, 96 and King George. I normally avoid the main roads when possible, unless there is light traffic. I've seen about a dozen 6 gens now, not counting the same ones twice.

I also have the black stripe along the side, pretty sure its the only white car with it in the area. You may not see me in time, but you for sure will hear me going by, Flowmaster Outlaw and X-pipe, plus GMPP in take.
Old 08-30-2017, 09:16 PM   #104
Cap'n Pete

Drives: '02 Z28
I actually saw a new ZL1 1LE on the highway a couple days ago ..... quite surprised to see one (around here) so soon ............ on the 401 through Oshawa, ~4pm.

White ZL1 1LE - VERY distinguishable by the black hood, the canards, splitter, and massive rear wing!!! Pretty sick looking!!!
2006 Z06 - LeMans Blue
2010 Corvette - LS3/MN6 - Black
2002 Camaro Z28 - LS1/T56 - Black
www.time-attack.ca
Cap'n Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 10:25 AM   #105
jmackisback

Drives: 2019 Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by thundercrakcer View Post
We're practically neighbors, I live in "central" Surrey, 96 and King George. I normally avoid the main roads when possible, unless there is light traffic. I've seen about a dozen 6 gens now, not counting the same ones twice.

I also have the black stripe along the side, pretty sure its the only white car with it in the area. You may not see me in time, but you for sure will hear me going by, Flowmaster Outlaw and X-pipe, plus GMPP in take.
Very cool! I'm at 107 and King George. I have the 6le spoiler, I'm blacked out, and have side SS badges, so you can't miss me. I only have a k&n drop in so far because I do not want to void warranty and some dealers will void over just an exhaust.

If I wasn't worried about the warranty I'd already have done lots of stuff, seeing as I get a great deal on parts being the manager of a Lordco.

Anyways hope to see you around sometime, looking good!

1987 Camaro V6
1988 Camaro IROC Z
1993 Camaro Z28
1999 Camaro SS
2017 Camaro SS
jmackisback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 12:38 PM   #106
thundercrakcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmackisback View Post
Very cool! I'm at 107 and King George. I have the 6le spoiler, I'm blacked out, and have side SS badges, so you can't miss me. I only have a k&n drop in so far because I do not want to void warranty and some dealers will void over just an exhaust.

If I wasn't worried about the warranty I'd already have done lots of stuff, seeing as I get a great deal on parts being the manager of a Lordco.

Anyways hope to see you around sometime, looking good!
I hear ya on the warranty, I talked to my dealer and made sure what I can do without affecting warranty. Cat-back will not void exhaust. I have the k&n filter as well. If you want, PM me and I'll tell you who to contact at my preferred dealer.

That must be pretty nice to get those discounts
Old 09-01-2017, 04:35 PM   #107
jmackisback

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundercrakcer View Post
I hear ya on the warranty, I talked to my dealer and made sure what I can do without affecting warranty. Cat-back will not void exhaust. I have the k&n filter as well. If you want, PM me and I'll tell you who to contact at my preferred dealer.

That must be pretty nice to get those discounts
Yes sir. I get great prices on aftermarket parts and have hook ups at GM to get things at cost. Still don't want to do much though, unless I can confirm warranty will stay intact. If I decide to void the warranty, it'll probably mean I go all out and cam it or better yet, forced induction

Luckily these things are monsters even bone stock.

1987 Camaro V6
1988 Camaro IROC Z
1993 Camaro Z28
1999 Camaro SS
2017 Camaro SS
Old 09-01-2017, 05:28 PM   #108
Chevy Runs Deep

Drives: 2015 BLK 1SS LS3 M6 NPP
Black ZL1 1LE Tuesday and a red hot SS 1LE daily same 900 block of Northside Dr. downtown Atlanta. The ZL1 1LE is a sight to see in person!
Chevy Runs Deep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 02:05 PM   #109
jmackisback

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy Runs Deep View Post
Black ZL1 1LE Tuesday and a red hot SS 1LE daily same 900 block of Northside Dr. downtown Atlanta. The ZL1 1LE is a sight to see in person!

Wrong regional section sir.

1987 Camaro V6
1988 Camaro IROC Z
1993 Camaro Z28
1999 Camaro SS
2017 Camaro SS
Old 09-10-2017, 09:55 PM   #110
prod

Drives: HHR
On Steeles, on the way home from the Cruisin for a Cure show I saw a plastidipped black 6gen with a batman logo on the back. Wish I got a pic, but I was driving.
prod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 08:26 PM   #111
scrape

Drives: 2018 BMW M2 LCI
I believe I spotted Squalo today at Rutherford at Pleasant Ridge. I was behind you in my white Infiniti and then some asshat in a black BMW ran the stop sign and cut me off.
Old 09-13-2017, 09:08 PM   #112
sstoronto

Drives: 2017 2SS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrape View Post
I believe I spotted Squalo today at Rutherford at Pleasant Ridge. I was behind you in my white Infiniti and then some asshat in a black BMW ran the stop sign and cut me off.
"asshat"! LOL!