#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Photos | Videos | Renderings

Phastek Performance

Old 04-22-2020, 08:08 PM   #99
dreamer45

Drives: chevrolet Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SS Capt View Post
I would think white would be way too bright on this color and look cheap... Even the silver are quite bright... I was contemplating a charcoal gray metallic but decided against it as I couldn't find a color that I really liked that complimented the color...
That's the issue I can't find a color to compliment this one, but hopefully others members will come up with something and post it here to give ideas.
dreamer45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 09:49 PM   #100
2SS Capt
2020 Shadow Gray 2SS

Drives: 2020 2SS - A10, NPP, MRC, CAI
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer45 View Post
That's the issue I can't find a color to compliment this one, but hopefully others members will come up with something and post it here to give ideas.
I was really planning to do stripes but after having the car without stripes now I really like it without, I almost feel like stripes on this color would "cheapen" the car... I do like stripes on some of the other colors...
Added after delivery: - GMP CAI, GMP Black Strut Tower Brace, MRR017 1LE Wheels, SS Armrest, Black Fuel Door, Stainless Sport Pedals, SS Wheel Caps, Black Lugs/Locks, GM Splash Guards, DD Smoked LED Markers, Smoked Rear Reflectors, Mishimoto Catch Can, Xpel PPF - Full Front, SunTek 35% Tint, CeramicPro coating, RST Stainless Brake Lines, Castrol SRF, MSD Super Conductor Wires

Left: My "fun" ride. Right: My "work" ride: a Gulfstream G600. One's top speed is 180 Mph, the other, 620 Mph...
2SS Capt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 05:26 PM   #101
Blu Beast
Third Chrome Wheel

Drives: 2024 RBM 2SS, Mag, NPP, Sunroof
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer45 View Post
Why not just do a Black Metallic, or Black matt set of stripes?
Blu Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 09:22 PM   #102
2SS Capt
2020 Shadow Gray 2SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu Beast View Post
Why not just do a Black Metallic, or Black matt set of stripes?
Black on this color would barely show...
Added after delivery: - GMP CAI, GMP Black Strut Tower Brace, MRR017 1LE Wheels, SS Armrest, Black Fuel Door, Stainless Sport Pedals, SS Wheel Caps, Black Lugs/Locks, GM Splash Guards, DD Smoked LED Markers, Smoked Rear Reflectors, Mishimoto Catch Can, Xpel PPF - Full Front, SunTek 35% Tint, CeramicPro coating, RST Stainless Brake Lines, Castrol SRF, MSD Super Conductor Wires

Left: My "fun" ride. Right: My "work" ride: a Gulfstream G600. One's top speed is 180 Mph, the other, 620 Mph...
Old 05-21-2020, 09:43 PM   #103
hep4186

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS
Cherry 2017 SS Shadow Gray Convertible

Just bought a 2017 SS with only 16K miles. Beautiful color that sparkles in the sun. Manual, non NPP. Told myself at 75 that I needed a big V8 one more time. Love the car. Still figuring our all the settings. Plan on new exhaust, a CAI and maybe short throw shifter.
Attached Images

hep4186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 11:04 PM   #104
2SS Capt
2020 Shadow Gray 2SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by hep4186 View Post
Just bought a 2017 SS with only 16K miles. Beautiful color that sparkles in the sun. Manual, non NPP. Told myself at 75 that I needed a big V8 one more time. Love the car. Still figuring our all the settings. Plan on new exhaust, a CAI and maybe short throw shifter.
Great looking ride, but I hate to tell you, that is "Nightfall Gray", "Shadow Gray Metallic" didn't come out until 2019 (Shadow Gray has a LOT of blue in it where Nightfall Gray is basically dark Gray... See the pictures below to see Shadow Gray Metallic...)

Enjoy your car and drive the hell out of it, these things are awesome!!! I hadn't had a V8 since 1995 and it was a weak one at that (1987 Pontiac Grand Prix with a 5.0L engine probably putting out about 150HP...), I LOVE my 2020 2SS with the 6.2L LT1 MONSTER!!!

Oh, and get the GM Performance Cold Air Intake, VERY easy to install, looks GREAT and sounds GREAT!!!

Here is the best price for the GM Performance Cold Air Intake... https://www.shopchevyparts.com/perfo...-92297348.html

Here is Shadow Gray Metallic...

Old 05-21-2020, 11:45 PM   #105
hep4186

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS
I discovered my color mistake but haven't figured out how to move my post over to Nightfall Gray. Thanks for the comments on the CAI. Am debating between the GM and Cold Air Inductions CAIs.
hep4186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 11:56 PM   #106
2SS Capt
2020 Shadow Gray 2SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by hep4186 View Post
I discovered my color mistake but haven't figured out how to move my post over to Nightfall Gray. Thanks for the comments on the CAI. Am debating between the GM and Cold Air Inductions CAIs.
The GM Performance CAI is actually made by Cold Air Inductions, but the GM Performance intake is 50 state legal and will maintain your warranty... It's a no brainier...

Old 05-30-2020, 12:54 AM   #107
camex

Drives: Sold
I thought this color is just dark grey but looks blue tint on it in pics.
I never seen in person but looks really great!
camex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 01:19 PM   #108
2SS Capt
2020 Shadow Gray 2SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by camex View Post
I thought this color is just dark grey but looks blue tint on it in pics.
I never seen in person but looks really great!
It has a LOT of blue in it, I really love this color!

Old 06-06-2020, 10:50 AM   #109
BlakeR
😁😁😁😁😁

Drives: 1ss
Few pics

I really like this color, but I'm thinking it's going to show scratches like a black car does. I'm coming from silver ice metallic so I'm a little spoiled I guess. I already put PPF on the front. I'm already getting, is it blue? Is it green? Is it gray? I'll call it shadow green, blue, gray metallic!
Attached Images

BlakeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 11:54 AM   #110
2SS Capt
2020 Shadow Gray 2SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeR View Post
I really like this color, but I'm thinking it's going to show scratches like a black car does. I'm coming from silver ice metallic so I'm a little spoiled I guess. I already put PPF on the front. I'm already getting, is it blue? Is it green? Is it gray? I'll call it shadow green, blue, gray metallic!
It's a great color, I love my 2020 2SS in Shadow Gray, I get the same questions about the color!

It won't be as bad as a black car, but it will certainly be more work than the silver car, but I think the classy look is well worth the extra effort! I get tons of compliments on my car...

Old 06-07-2020, 07:45 AM   #111
Tyrolblue67

Drives: 2019 ZL1 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeR View Post
BlakeR,
Your car looks GREAT!
I love the color, but I am biased.
For some reason, I get a strange feeling of deja vu while looking at your pictures?
Tyrolblue67
Tyrolblue67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 06:35 PM   #112
JRB0249

Drives: 2020 Camaro ZL1 ... TPW 6/22/2020
Finally got mine from the factory after months of waiting. Did the first thorough detail this weekend.
Attached Images