Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > CANADA

Phastek Performance

Old 06-05-2020, 04:49 PM   #1
Tachitup

Drives: 2020 ZL1 1LE M6; previous 2018 ZL1
GTA CAM Autocross

Hello to everyone in the Greater Toronto Area who owns a traditional or contemporary 'Classic American' muscle car who would like to compete in an autocross.

By SCCA definition these are vehicles that fall into two groups > Traditional 1948 to 2000; and Contemporary 2001 - 2020. They are American sedans / coupes with seating originally for 4 or more adults and trucks. Without getting into too much detail, they are street legal vehicles using 200 UTQG tires that compete in their own unique group. You can find specific details at: https://www.scca.com/pages/cam-challenge

Several of these type of vehicles occasionally compete at CASC autocross events, where these classes are recognized. I'd like to see more of these vehicles running and at other events where this class has yet to be recognized. I've been told that if more of them do come out on a regular bases then a class will be recognized.

If you're interested in learning more or know of potential competitors, now is a great opportunity to build numbers and expand where you can run against similar vehicles. Haven't you always wanted to kick Mustang butt

Feel free to send me a private message to learn more.

Information is on www.motorsportreg.com for the June 14th Push It to The Limit event #1. Held at the CNE grounds where they have a really big space so there should be lots of room for big cars to exercise some of their muscle.