Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

AWE Tuning

Old 06-15-2018, 07:20 PM   #1
6LE Designs

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
6LE DESIGNS UPDATE... PLEASE READ

We have officially moved all of our manufacturing so that wait times are down to 5 business days from order placed to tracking.

We've spent the last three weeks trying to reach out and make sure no customer's suffered during this NECESSARY transition.

We want to make sure anyone with issues has been fixed, refunded, or is in the works.

If I have missed anyone, if there is anyone still with any outstanding issues that you're not currently communicating with someone about, please let us know. Email me at mark@6LEDesigns.com

We are chomping at the bit to release a new era of 6LE Designs, after 14 years of developing niche, one off, parts to (humbly) having some of the most in demand styling parts, we finally have ALL of our manufacturing wait times down to FIVE BUSINESS DAYS (from order to tracking)...

HOWEVER, we don't want to move forward until we've found anyone who (reasonably) has an issue we need to address first.

So, if you have an issue let me know, if you see anything on Social Media tag me (Mark DeLisle) or the business so we can look into it (most of the time it isn't even a real customer but I take every situation seriously and look into it).

Thanks for the more than a decade of support, extremely excited to move into this new chapter of no more wait times!

-Mark DeLisle

www.6LEDesigns.com
6LE Designs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 11:50 AM   #2
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Thumbs down

*cough*

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 06:32 PM   #3
6LE Designs

Care to elaborate?
Old 06-16-2018, 08:59 PM   #4
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Just enjoying how in that whole blanket comment you didn't mention one solid word about making shit right or what you did/went on. I didn't buy anything i honestly have no bone in this fight but i do know a few people still waiting for product or refunds from over 4 months ago. Also seems to be one hell of a past reputation that i know nothing about but given that your re-launch post was vague af to what actually is/was happening/happened...

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Old 06-16-2018, 10:27 PM   #5
6LE Designs

Sorry I didn't even mean to put it in here. I was trying to put it up on Camaro 6 where I've updated as much as I could the whole time.

Basically after November our sales quintupled, we tried to expand to keep up then we just couldn't do it quick enough or keep up (with multiple other issues happening like the fires, VW contesting us in court for IROC-Z, etc.).

We stopped manufacturing (that we had moved to other places to expand and anywhere else), put it all under one roof, made MULTIPLE molds of parts, streamlined a bunch of stuff and have been shipping at 5 business days to 10 business days middle of May to last week and worked out to 5 business days after the trial run.
Old 06-19-2018, 08:57 AM   #6
Bigdave18629

Drives: 2016 White 2SS Vert A8 Maggie S/C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Bee-NH View Post
*cough*
Bigdave18629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 12:36 PM   #7
6LE Designs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdave18629 View Post
Care to elaborate?
Old 06-20-2018, 09:36 AM   #8
Bigdave18629

Drives: 2016 White 2SS Vert A8 Maggie S/C
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6LE Designs View Post
Care to elaborate?
I honestly can't believe you would ask me to elaborate.

1) lies from day one beginning with orders going back to Oct/Nov of last year
2) I have more than 100 unanswered e=mails sent to you over months
3) You now are not offering the Iroc hood with window due to quality issues, which I would admire other than the fact that you took and held people's money for months on products that you could not ship and had not tested.

4) Wheels were late, than stuck in port, then......heck you couldn't even produce the renderings, not late, not at all.

5) you didn't refund money, you made people drag out the refund process through pay pal. In my case Pay Pal actually responded to me that there were insufficient funds to cover the refund. You argued that I was misleading people, I have the e-mail as does my attorney, since I could not get a response to any of my daily e-mails I was beginning to think legal action might be required.

6) You deflect all criticism as to being unethical people, yet you are the one hiding behind the key board. There are far more people frustrated than were shipped parts.

7) your lack of communication through all of the challenges is unparalleled with any company that I have ever witnessed. You put your head in the sand on all social media platforms when things are bad, facebook posts even seem to mysteriously disappear.

8) you are the only person I know that had the unfortunate circumstance to have all of your e-mail accounts and devices hacked at the exact same time which require very adept technical skills.

9) curious are the wheels still stuck in customs

10) have you checked to see if all of your problems were caused by the Russians??? Could be.

so I will leave our my true feelings and points 11-25. You should not be in business, it is unethical practices like you have demonstrated that make it difficult for all of the ethical business people to adhere to the regulations in place to protect consumers. The only issue is, they only impact those that follow rules.
Bigdave18629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 09:25 AM   #9
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

I think the real unfortunate coming out of this is who they use to promote their products. I just hope nobody gives matt any crap because he's a stand-up guy.

Old 06-21-2018, 01:12 PM   #10
6LE Designs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdave18629 View Post
I honestly can't believe you would ask me to elaborate.

1) lies from day one beginning with orders going back to Oct/Nov of last year
2) I have more than 100 unanswered e=mails sent to you over months
3) You now are not offering the Iroc hood with window due to quality issues, which I would admire other than the fact that you took and held people's money for months on products that you could not ship and had not tested.

4) Wheels were late, than stuck in port, then......heck you couldn't even produce the renderings, not late, not at all.

5) you didn't refund money, you made people drag out the refund process through pay pal. In my case Pay Pal actually responded to me that there were insufficient funds to cover the refund. You argued that I was misleading people, I have the e-mail as does my attorney, since I could not get a response to any of my daily e-mails I was beginning to think legal action might be required.

6) You deflect all criticism as to being unethical people, yet you are the one hiding behind the key board. There are far more people frustrated than were shipped parts.

7) your lack of communication through all of the challenges is unparalleled with any company that I have ever witnessed. You put your head in the sand on all social media platforms when things are bad, facebook posts even seem to mysteriously disappear.

8) you are the only person I know that had the unfortunate circumstance to have all of your e-mail accounts and devices hacked at the exact same time which require very adept technical skills.

9) curious are the wheels still stuck in customs

10) have you checked to see if all of your problems were caused by the Russians??? Could be.

so I will leave our my true feelings and points 11-25. You should not be in business, it is unethical practices like you have demonstrated that make it difficult for all of the ethical business people to adhere to the regulations in place to protect consumers. The only issue is, they only impact those that follow rules.
I ask only because it is very hard to keep up with email/customer names/shipping names... I get lost some times trying to match usernames.

First of all, 10 was hilarious.

I saw your message yesterday morning. My first reaction is to again explain myself BUT I know we are passed that, it's the fix it or stop stage.

So, I decided to fix everything you said as well.

From here forward I will not sell parts on Camaro 6. I will be here for support, questions, advice, whatever... However, you will not buy a part from 6LE Designs.

With what has happened this past year I understand people are weary that I am actually here fixing things with product.

Therefore, I reached out to Ricardo at Phastek yesterday and they will be carrying our products (Ricardo is already in the process of uploading).

You will buy directly from them, they have tracking to you within 10 business days (most likely sooner, it's Phastek after all, however let's play it safe and quote 10 so we don't have the issues I generated before not meeting wait times).

The designs you want, from the people you already rely on to make your cars even more amazing.

I just felt this was the best way to say, "I'm listening to you, I'm doing my best to address EVERY concern and come up with a solution."

Last edited by 6LE Designs; 06-22-2018 at 03:50 PM.
Old 06-23-2018, 01:25 AM   #11
camroz281996

Drives: 1996 camaro z28, 2009 corvette
Hey mark.. this is scott hennings.. you might remeber me.. I'm the one your ****ing over on the hood spoiler bumper roof and so on.. made me try and design a guage cluster for my camaro too.. fed up with this bullshit.. you have my number call it.. this has been going on for 17 months now.. brutal
camroz281996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 03:37 PM   #12
camroz281996

Hey mark.. can you address my concern? Only one person that can fix your screwup with me.. see you have avoided me again! Thanks
Old 06-25-2018, 11:40 PM   #13
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Really hope phastek abandons them I'd hate to see them be dragged into this with the same issues.

Old 06-26-2018, 12:19 AM   #14
camroz281996

Ya mark can really scam a guy and give someone a run around.. guy can't make anything right.. can't beleive he is still up and running