Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis

AWE Tuning

Old 11-19-2015, 04:11 PM   #1
Memphis43

Drives: Chevy
Wheel upgrades

So I'm thinking since we already saw pics of a 308 tire in the back of the new SS it should fit pretty well. I can't wait to see how wide we can go on the front.

As much as the new 1le sounds enticing the standard as should be able to fit parts directly from it.

If I go with the SS I would have to do a square setup and a better brake setup in the front.

Anybody else have any idea what they want to do for the suspension and tires?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Memphis43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 06:58 PM   #2
daytonagary

Drives: 1932 Ford 3 Window Coupe
I'm going to add the factory lowering kit and stuff as big of aftermarket wheels and tires I can get on there. The only reason I didn't buy last version of Camaro was because there are so many of them on the road. Can't drive one mile to Walmart grocery shopping without seeing one or more of them and I always drive something that stands out from the crowd more. But with lowering kit, wheels, tires, factory rear spoiler that looks like the old 60's camaro spoiler and painting on my own racing stripes on hood and trunk I can make it distinctive enough to stand out from the crowd and be happy with it.
daytonagary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 07:19 PM   #3
Memphis43

Drives: Chevy
Quote:
Originally Posted by daytonagary View Post
I'm going to add the factory lowering kit and stuff as big of aftermarket wheels and tires I can get on there. The only reason I didn't buy last version of Camaro was because there are so many of them on the road. Can't drive one mile to Walmart grocery shopping without seeing one or more of them and I always drive something that stands out from the crowd more. But with lowering kit, wheels, tires, factory rear spoiler that looks like the old 60's camaro spoiler and painting on my own racing stripes on hood and trunk I can make it distinctive enough to stand out from the crowd and be happy with it.
I just want a heavy duty track car that i can drive on nice days and enjoy. Ill probably go down to 19s and put meatier tires on it.

Your gonna run into the same thing with this one. THey are going to be everywhere.
Memphis43 is offline   Reply With Quote