Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > V8 LT1 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

AWE Tuning

Old 04-11-2019, 09:34 PM   #29
OVRKLL

Drives: 2017 1SS 1LE...makes me go YeeeHaw!
I'm looking to get the Elite CC with the Clean Side as well, but need some advice/help as to where exactly the hoses go. I'm also planning on getting a Roto Fab with or without sound tube delete. If I can use the sound tube connection on the Roto, then I'll get the NON sound delete kit.

This car has so many hoses...so different from the Silverado I had...LOL!

Here are some pics I have with captions asking about certain hoses/valves, which I'm not sure if any hoses connect to them and/or if they need to be blocked/capped off.

The pics in this thread don't really answer my questions, and I believe the ZL1 set up may be a little different.

Appreciate any insight on hose connections.

Top row third pic arrow is pointing to the sound tube, should be the hose above it.
The hose in the last pic bottom right, goes to the other side in the first pic, third arrow on the right.
The first arrow in the fist pic goes to the passenger side valve cover.
I know the hoses in the second pic top row middle, goes to the inlet and exit connections on the CC, just not sure which one goes to which connection on the CC.
Attached Images

Old 04-11-2019, 10:27 PM   #30
JCunningham

Drives: 2017 2SS M6
https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=496963
real ZL1 wheels and brakes, 285/305 Michelin Pilot Super Sports, Pray ported Intake manifold, Soler Throttle Body, Rotofab intake, EFI Tuning Flex fuel kit, full American Racing Headers Exhaust, 1 7/8" w/ cats H pipe and mufflers. Full 1LE suspension, with BMR adjustable sway bars and links, GM aluminum cradle bushings, Hurst shifter with lighter reverse spring, TWM shifter knob, Tick level 1 transmission. I should have bought a ZL1
JCunningham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 10:35 PM   #31
MAGAUSA

Drives: 2017 Hyper Blue 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by OVRKLL View Post
I'm looking to get the Elite CC with the Clean Side as well, but need some advice/help as to where exactly the hoses go. I'm also planning on getting a Roto Fab with or without sound tube delete. If I can use the sound tube connection on the Roto, then I'll get the NON sound delete kit.

This car has so many hoses...so different from the Silverado I had...LOL!

Here are some pics I have with captions asking about certain hoses/valves, which I'm not sure if any hoses connect to them and/or if they need to be blocked/capped off.

The pics in this thread don't really answer my questions, and I believe the ZL1 set up may be a little different.

Appreciate any insight on hose connections.

Top row third pic arrow is pointing to the sound tube, should be the hose above it.
The hose in the last pic bottom right, goes to the other side in the first pic, third arrow on the right.
The first arrow in the fist pic goes to the passenger side valve cover.
I know the hoses in the second pic top row middle, goes to the inlet and exit connections on the CC, just not sure which one goes to which connection on the CC.

Holy shit your high maintenance.
MAGAUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 10:44 PM   #32
MAGAUSA

Drives: 2017 Hyper Blue 1LE
The cc hoses go into the two places where the stock "valve" coupler is removed. Just call Elite if you have questions.

There are only two places. No need to close off other hoses or draw fancy diagrams and call every hose under the hood into question. It's just the same exact ports that you expose when you spend .5 seconds pulling the stock hose off that you need to then cover with the cc hoses. Almost like pulling a plug out of a wall socket, then filling it with another plug.
MAGAUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 04:49 PM   #33
OVRKLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAUSA View Post
Holy shit your high maintenance.
Old 04-12-2019, 04:58 PM   #34
OVRKLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAUSA View Post
The cc hoses go into the two places where the stock "valve" coupler is removed. Just call Elite if you have questions.

There are only two places. No need to close off other hoses or draw fancy diagrams and call every hose under the hood into question. It's just the same exact ports that you expose when you spend .5 seconds pulling the stock hose off that you need to then cover with the cc hoses. Almost like pulling a plug out of a wall socket, then filling it with another plug.
Ah yeah, you're no real help here and did not answer any of the questions.
Actually there are 4 places, three ports from the cc and one for the cs.

I tried to make it as simple as possible for people to understand, but seems like you didn't get what I was asking.

It's not as simple as unplugging from a wall socket.
These hoses are all connected in some way and wanted to know where the hoses from the cc goes, and if certain ports need to be capped off.

If you have pics, and have actually did this install, then post them up.
If all you have are words that do not answer the questions, best to not say anything, you're just making this thread longer than it needs to be.

So please just answer the questions IF you're able.
Old 04-12-2019, 05:04 PM   #35
OVRKLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCunningham View Post
Thank you Sir J Cunningham!

This is just what I needed!