Homepage Garage Wiki Register Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics

Phastek Performance

Old 09-15-2019, 08:56 PM   #127
dynosteve
Dyno Tuner & Calibrator

Drives: 2010 SS Camaro Turbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLNTLSS View Post
When will this support 2019
currently being updated sir

RDP Store www.rdpstore.com
Shop 440 358 5500
Cell 440 251 8571

Kooks ARH Stainless Power ACT Aeroforce Kooks Husky AWE Gforce GForce SCT Edelbrock Whipple Magnuson Rotofab CAI Fore DSS Mishimoto Borla Magnaflow Corsa Trutrac EBC FIC
dynosteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 12:01 PM   #128
dynosteve
Dyno Tuner & Calibrator

Follow our Facebook Page and Get Extras Discounts and Special Face Book Deals that we run through out the Year, We are Currently Doing a Free Dyno Power Test For Local Ohio Members as well.
https://www.facebook.com/RDPStores/

Shop 440 358 5500
Cell 440 251 8571

Kooks ARH Stainless Power ACT Aeroforce Kooks Husky AWE Gforce GForce SCT Edelbrock Whipple Magnuson Rotofab CAI Fore DSS Mishimoto Borla Magnaflow Corsa Trutrac EBC FIC
Old Today, 02:19 PM   #129
Danew_377
Mr. Black Hammer

Drives: Nightfall Gray Camaro 1SS
Question for you, what is your policy for further tuning with the X4 if it was purchased through another company? My intake required a tune and the company I bought the intake from had the tune produced through an affiliated company close by. Also, would you be willing to check out the tune I have on the car currently? I don't want to cause any possible friction, and the company I got the intake through was awesome.

As a note, I haven't had any check engine lights on the car at all, and I've had the intake on for about two months to include a track day at NJMP. Intake is from JLT performance. I also have an axle back exhaust from AWE Tuning on the car but I'm looking to add long tubes and finish up the exhaust to make it a catback.

Any insight would be appreciated.
Old Today, 06:19 PM   #130
dynosteve
Dyno Tuner & Calibrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danew_377 View Post
Question for you, what is your policy for further tuning with the X4 if it was purchased through another company? My intake required a tune and the company I bought the intake from had the tune produced through an affiliated company close by. Also, would you be willing to check out the tune I have on the car currently? I don't want to cause any possible friction, and the company I got the intake through was awesome.

As a note, I haven't had any check engine lights on the car at all, and I've had the intake on for about two months to include a track day at NJMP. Intake is from JLT performance. I also have an axle back exhaust from AWE Tuning on the car but I'm looking to add long tubes and finish up the exhaust to make it a catback.

Any insight would be appreciated.
Hey Sir

You can buy a $275 tune program from us and it will include future updates, feel free to give me a call or pm sir

Thanks Steve
RDP Store
www.rdpstore.com
440 358 5500

Shop 440 358 5500
Cell 440 251 8571

Tags
sct bdx bullydog rdp