Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Autos For Sale / Wanted

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 09-20-2019, 05:48 PM   #1
Johnjan

Drives: 2018 Camaro ZL1
2018 ZL1 M6 - For Sale in Austin, TX

This 2018 ZL1 was my gift to myself after selling a business that I started 20 years ago. As my commitment to the new owner of the business draws to a close, and it appears that an early retirement is possible, I’ve decided to own less things and simplify my life. Therefore, I am offering this absolutely mint condition ZL1 for sale.

Manual 6 speed with the following options - Carbon fiber hood insert, Carbon fiber dash insert, Mylink audio w/Nav, ZL1 logo outdoor cover, and ZL1 logo floor mats. Cover has never been out of the bag and floor mats were taken out and replaced with regular floor mats as soon as I brought it home from the dealer. Car does not have PDR or sunroof. Interior is Jet Black with red accents. Never smoked or eaten in.

Used for occasional commuting to work and business driving between Austin and Houston, this car was very gently driven and is extremely clean and detailed. Car is Black with full paint correction and recent ceramic treatment using Adams Ceramic Coating on all painted surfaces, including wheels. Always garaged and never driven in rain or threatening weather. Factory tires have at least 50% tread remaining, lots of usable life left.

Purchased new by me currently just under 8400 miles. Oil changes were performed at 500 miles, 1500 miles, 3650 miles, and most recently at 6081 miles, always with Amsoil full synthetic and AC Delco filters. I will include all the filters remaining in the box of filters that I bought for the car.

Car received a very conservative dyno tune by Motorsport Technologies, Inc. (located in Houston) to clean up GM’s overly rich fuel calibration. On a very hot humid day it made 565hp and 622 lb/ft at the rear wheels. Besides the power increase, the tune made a noticeable difference in how smooth and responsive the car feels under all driving conditions. Car is otherwise 100% stock. Average mileage for the type of driving that I did was typically over 20mpg. Launch control or line lock have never been engaged.

I pulled a Carfax on September 19, 2019 and the car is 100% clear and ready to go. Glad to send the Carfax report for your review. No liens and clear Texas title in my name.

Car is located near Austin, TX and is absolutely ready with a full tank of fuel. Needs nothing but a new Owner to enjoy it.

Price reduced to $52,000. Fly to Austin and drive it home with confidence.

Voice or Text – (512) 4twosix-25sixtwo
Attached Images

Last edited by Johnjan; 11-15-2019 at 09:47 AM.
Johnjan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 06:18 PM   #2
CBren

Drives: 2017 ZL1 M6
Beautiful car that seems very well taken care of. If only it had the 1LE package I'd be all over it.
CBren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 09:49 AM   #3
Johnjan

Buyer failed to come up with funds to complete the transaction. Car is once again available!
Old 11-25-2019, 08:49 AM   #4
Johnjan

Car is sold. Again. This time for keeps!