Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Wheels | Tires -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Phastek Performance

Old 12-17-2020, 11:09 AM   #15
19 2SS

Drives: 2019 camaro 2ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by impulse View Post
I just read your aftermarket list. My god I bet that thing is loud lol. No troubles with it being too loud yet?
Haha it is quite loud, but my car never gets started up after 7:30pm, or any earlier than 11am, so I really don't think it bothers anyone. And if it does I really don't care if i'm being honest, the startup is only loud for 10 seconds
Old 01-06-2021, 12:50 PM   #16
RobbyBeefcake87

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by impulse View Post
Don’t blame your “GF” we know you curb rashed it
Blaming the ole gf is always my go to for curb rash lol
2018 Camaro SS 1LE - GM cai, black bowties, suede knee bolsters, 1le plate frame, black fuel door, dark tails + 3rd brake light, euro side markers + led's, GM all weather floor mats, velossatech big mouth, GM strut brace.
2017 Corvette Grandsport (sold) - untouched.
2006 GTO (sold) - iat relocation, air box mod, monero side marker lights.
RobbyBeefcake87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2022, 03:31 PM   #17
TexasChile

Drives: Toyota
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19 2SS View Post
hahaha i wish i did do it, that way i couldnt be mad she blamed the guy at the shop but they reviewed the footage on security cams and wont take blame, unfortunate
The tire shop most likely did it. My GF purchased new Michelin tires from Discount Tire, and when we got home we noticed that the passenger side automatic running board would no longer work. We did not notice it when we left because she was the only one in the vehicle (passenger door was never opened and I followed her in my truck). The village idiot who put the new tires on lifted the car with a floor jack on the hinge for the running board, which bent the hinge. I stood there and watched him do it but I had no idea the jack was on the hinge.

They denied responsibility and got a little ugly (even said they do not use floor jacks even though I was there when it happened and saw them use two of them), but after some pressure legally from me, they paid for it and it was about $2k.

By the way, I really like Discount Tire and have had great service from them and bought a lot of tires from them, and this was just one bad manager and workers. I buy all my tires from them.

Last edited by TexasChile; 05-12-2022 at 05:51 PM.
TexasChile is offline   Reply With Quote