Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum

Old 05-26-2019, 12:05 PM   #1
snarky
ultracrepidarianism

Drives: '14 1SS/RS/1LE/NPP '18 Accord Sport
I'm still here

Quiet for awhile but some new things happened

Year five, still love it, won't sell even thought about it but not seriously

8800 miles. Don't laugh. a/c quit March 26th. Blows hot. Have a second car and a private mechanic. Search said something about removing the windshield for certain a/c services? YIKES

After about five dealer oil changes bought race ramps time to do it myself.
Plus the coolant, trans, rear end, brake/clutch fluid changes coming soon.

Still on the original tires. Those G2's get mighty slippy at half tread! Fun as long as you are prepared and not caught off guard. I dive bomb zero wet corners.

Original battery. Been pricing and looking for a replacement. Hope I don't wait until it craps. No indication so far.

Started using Wawa 93 after years of mostly top tier Shell and Mobil.
I read it isn't the best but I think they are cranking up the ethanol or fudging the octane numbers because it runs MUCH better on Wawa 93.

On my third K&N cone. I don't wash the damn thing just buy a new one every other year when they send me a 25% off email. Just bought some K&N oil filters 25% off. Using Mobil 1 5w30 extended performance. 5qt is $25 at Walmart.

iTunes works great with the MyLink or whatever it is called. Don't miss XM at all.

Washed it last week including that God awful 10 spoke dust scrub then parked it about 5 days in the garage. Rust froze up the brakes it would not move. I waited a few days watered down the hubs again and had to gently rev her and pop the clutch. Hated to but had to. Nightmares about going sideways in the garage was a thought.

All good. Love the car same as the day I bought it. Happy Memorial Day everyone.