Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > California Meets and Events

Old 06-09-2010, 12:07 PM   #1
SScattergunSS
~ Love or Lust ~

Drives: R6P 1SS/RS BLK/L99
Fresno Meet (Lunch), Saturday June 12th, 2010.

The place...Fresno / Clovis, the time 12 Noon. The restaurant is still to be determined because it kind of depends on how many people think they'll show up.

I know this is last minute, but it's just the way it's played out. We are going to have a little Meet over lunch, and I'm shooting for 12 Noon. Initially it was just going to be a small lunch, but then we decided to try to turn it into a Camaro Meet as well.

So, long story short, we're definitely having lunch! So if any of ya's want to make it, post it up and or PM me. If the numbers start rising, then we'll try to find a place to eat that can handle all the Camaros.

Thanks Everybody,

SScattergunSS
~ Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just, And this be our motto, "In God is our trust." And the Star Spangled Banner in triumph shall wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave ~ Francis Scott Key ~
SScattergunSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 12:21 PM   #2
Rob53

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS VR Camaro convertible
I'm in!

I'll bring your posters too
Rob53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 12:26 PM   #3
LuckyWife

Drives: Victoria
I'm game! Never get tired of Fat Jack's, but I'm open to anything! Don Pepe's has good food & lots of parking (Blackstone, just south of Gettysburg)??
LuckyWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 12:50 PM   #4
Becka1988

Drives: Dream Girl 2011 1SS
I like fat jacks but would like to try somewhere new if we can. Definitely NOT bj's....bleh!
Becka1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 12:59 PM   #5
elpatofeo
LawBraker

Drives: 10 SIM 2LT/RS & 2016 1SS Hyper Blue
sup Ed! I'm in fo' sho'!
Old 06-09-2010, 02:04 PM   #6
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Wish I could make it, gonna be in LA getting my brakes done...

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Revo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 04:11 PM   #7
RedDragon

Drives: 1967 Camaro and SIM 2013 ZL1
Quote:
Wish I could make it, gonna be in LA getting my brakes done...
What are you doing to your brakes? and why the hell LA?
RedDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 04:40 PM   #8
Sketti

Drives: 2010 ABM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDragon View Post
What are you doing to your brakes? and why the hell LA?
+1
Installed: Tinted Windows; EiBach Lowering Springs; Custom Exhaust; Lloyd Carpets; AirRaid CAI; Heritage Grill; Razzi GFX; Light Blackout Kit; MPD1 Dovetail Spolier; SS Badges from DefenderWorxs; T-Rex Bumper Grill; Bowtie & Tail Light Bezel Re-Coloring; Stealth Bulbs; Magg Wheels 22" (Nitto INVO tires Fronts: 255/35-22 - Rears: 285/30-22)
When money Available: Brake Calipers Painted; Clear Car Cover; Custom Pedals; Custom Dash Plaque from EmblemPros.com; Double Din GPS/Stero Unit
Sketti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 07:48 PM   #9
SScattergunSS
~ Love or Lust ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyWife View Post
I'm game! Never get tired of Fat Jack's, but I'm open to anything! Don Pepe's has good food & lots of parking (Blackstone, just south of Gettysburg)??
For everybody who is considering going...does this restaurant Norma suggested, "Don Pepe's" sound good to ya's? I've never eaten there but I do love Mexican food! If nobody objects, then that will be the place at noon on Saturday. (Now I just got to find the address.)

Side note...I drove by it today. It's not the biggest place in the world, but it does look like we will have whatever parking we might need. Okay, let's see if anybody else responds.

SScattergunSS
~ Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just, And this be our motto, "In God is our trust." And the Star Spangled Banner in triumph shall wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave ~ Francis Scott Key ~
Old 06-09-2010, 10:55 PM   #10
LuckyWife

Drives: Victoria
Quote:
Originally Posted by SScattergunSS View Post
For everybody who is considering going...does this restaurant Norma suggested, "Don Pepe's" sound good to ya's? I've never eaten there but I do love Mexican food! If nobody objects, then that will be the place at noon on Saturday. (Now I just got to find the address.)

Side note...I drove by it today. It's not the biggest place in the world, but it does look like we will have whatever parking we might need. Okay, let's see if anybody else responds.

SScattergunSS
Yes, it is a little hole in the wall, but their food has never gone wrong. The only drawback is the size, and I'll be honest, it can be a hit or miss on seating if it's busy.

If you guys would like something a little more reliable in terms of seating, there is Antonio's in the Bellagio shopping center. They've got GREAT margarita's as well as yummy food. It's next to Cold Stone Creamery behind Elephant Bar. I don't believe parking should be too full @ 12pm in the shopping center.

Just throwing out ideas guys!
LuckyWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 11:17 PM   #11
SScattergunSS
~ Love or Lust ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyWife View Post
Yes, it is a little hole in the wall, but their food has never gone wrong. The only drawback is the size, and I'll be honest, it can be a hit or miss on seating if it's busy.

If you guys would like something a little more reliable in terms of seating, there is Antonio's in the Bellagio shopping center. They've got GREAT margarita's as well as yummy food. It's next to Cold Stone Creamery behind Elephant Bar. I don't believe parking should be too full @ 12pm in the shopping center.

Just throwing out ideas guys!
You know what, I don't care where we eat...I'm a machine!!! I tell you what, I'll leave it up to you. I'm good for whatever, wherever? Anybody who knows they're coming needs to speak up for what they want, 'cause I'm good for anything. All right, I'm already hungry!!! I'm heading back to the 'Fridge' now.
Old 06-10-2010, 05:04 AM   #12
Ronin_2SS
Loving My LS3

Drives: 2010 Summit white 2SS
Send a message via Yahoo to Ronin_2SS
sooo much cool stuff happening this saturday but i have to work I SOOOO NEED TO WIN THE LOTTO AND RETIRE

Ill be missing out on

Graffitti Night Classic car show in here in Modesto
Lunch/meet with my C5 family
Dinner and meet with my ole MR2 car club

bah humbug!

Im sorry Ed it would have been an pleasure to meet Cyndi and hang out with you two :(
Old 06-10-2010, 05:11 AM   #13
SScattergunSS
~ Love or Lust ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin_2SS View Post
sooo much cool stuff happening this saturday but i have to work I SOOOO NEED TO WIN THE LOTTO AND RETIRE

Ill be missing out on

bah humbug!

Im sorry Ed it would have been an pleasure to meet Cyndi and hang out with you two :(
Ryan, don't sweat it! The idea behind the lunch/meet was all very short notice. I think alot of people will miss just because of that where otherwise they may not have. In any event, you take care of yourself...I'm sure I'll see you soon!
Old 06-10-2010, 09:01 AM   #14
mikab

Drives: Orange Metallic with Blk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin_2SS View Post

Ill be missing out on

bah humbug!

I agree with you Ryan, I too have to work. . . man being a grown up totally SUCKS!! But I am going to try & stop by and say "HI"

& my vote is for Antonio's, it's delicious!
mikab is offline   Reply With Quote