Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior)

AWE Tuning

Old 02-26-2018, 11:24 AM   #155
Arugon

Drives: Summit White Camaro SS
Anyone heard from Mark lately? I tried to email him again today and got the same auto-reply email from 5 days ago.
Old 02-26-2018, 01:43 PM   #156
1le32907

Drives: Summit white 1le ss
Nope nothing maybe he made a run for Mexico lol
1le32907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 10:37 PM   #157
1le32907

Well 6le designs are posting on Facebook but not refunding my money or responding to the numerous emails sent to them
Old 03-09-2018, 11:20 AM   #158
Mighunter

Drives: 2017 Summit White 2SS
I'm curious, anyone in that area can swing by 6LE's shop and see if the place is open or if there is any activity?
Mighunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 12:55 PM   #159
cmeJATT

Drives: SS-6-SPD
I almost ordered the hood from them. Seems like a lot of people are having communication issues with them?
cmeJATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 01:50 PM   #160
Dubchitts

Drives: '17 Red hot 2ss, 16 Focus RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Insaino View Post
I emailed Mark over a week ago with no response and even emailed Kyle 2 days ago with no response as well, regarding the IROC rims. Originally it appears the rims would be in late December, according to their website, and now it is saying mid April. I sold my stock rims back in November thinking I'd get them at least by January. So now it looks like I'll be without the car until at least mid April. I looked at maybe getting other rims (HRE FF04) but they are $1,500 more and, unless I am looking at it wrong, it could be 4-6 weeks before I could get them. If that's the case I might as well hope and pray that mid April is accurate with the IROC rims. He told me they should be at his warehouse back on the 19th at the latest.

This really screwed me.. I have driven the car for less than 100 miles since owning it and it's been on jack stands for the last 3 months, and my tuner is waiting for me to get it to him to tune it for the supercharger I installed back in November.

Mark seems like a good guy, and I really want to get those rims, I just wish he would respond to us and let us know what really is going on.
If you were closer I'd lend you my oe wheels man. That sucks

Afe Air Filter//BMR MM010 Motor Mounts, Safety Loop//Custom OTR Intake//Flex Fuel Kit//Gforce 3.5" Aluminum Driveshaft//GM 95mm TB//Katech Oil Pump, Piston Squirters//Kooks 1-7/8 LT//LT4 Fueling//Mighty Mouse Wild//Monster Clutch LT1-S Triple Disc//MSD 2-Step//Pray Performance Custom Spec Cam, Ported Holley Hi-Ram//Sikky 12" Shifter w OEM Knob Mod//Tick Level 1 Tr6060//Labor by Me//Tune By Pray Performance
Dubchitts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 02:56 PM   #161
Arugon

Lmfao, we’re gonna have to all pitch in to hire a private investigator. How sad....
Old 03-09-2018, 03:06 PM   #162
Capt Insaino

Drives: Fifty Anniversary Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubchitts View Post
If you were closer I'd lend you my oe wheels man. That sucks
I appreciate it! What's even worse is now we are putting our house up for sale and if it sells fast, (the last house in my addition sold in 3 days) then I am going to need to find some wheels ASAP just so that I can move the car and it hasn't even been tuned yet for the supercharger. :(
Capt Insaino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 04:51 PM   #163
1le32907

The guy has made a bad name for himself on the forum. He doesn’t even post anymore. Can you imagine the 100k cars he wants to produce we would be on gen 7 before they went into production. In the last 2 weeks I’ve gotten my Anderson hood and trunk paint and installed I mean it’s march and i still never got the mystery hod that was ready?
Old 03-09-2018, 05:43 PM   #164
keon718nyc

Drives: Challenger SP Shaker/Arcadia Denali
This is the same crap i went through for their 6LE Blade Spoiler. Come on the forums once and a blue to make a announcement how you have this or that personal problems then not follow through for 6 extra months after the pre-order was 2 months time totaling 8 months LOL. Feel bad for you guys with you money tied up with this company. The Gen 7 will come i bet before half their current orders go through unless they bailed out already. Also i would make separate post rating/reviewing this vendor rather then here when not many will look and understand what a F****d up company they become.
keon718nyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 06:19 PM   #165
Arugon

Quote:
Originally Posted by keon718nyc View Post
This is the same crap i went through for their 6LE Blade Spoiler. Come on the forums once and a blue to make a announcement how you have this or that personal problems then not follow through for 6 extra months after the pre-order was 2 months time totaling 8 months LOL. Feel bad for you guys with you money tied up with this company. The Gen 7 will come i bet before half their current orders go through unless they bailed out already. Also i would make separate post rating/reviewing this vendor rather then here when not many will look and understand what a F****d up company they become.
Ill be making a detailed post under the Vendor Feedback section this weekend detailing all of the lies I was fed over a 7 month time frame along with pictures of the botched spoiler I was sent after waiting so long.

It is gonna be a LONG post as I've got over 100 emails to go through, I probably wont even be able to include all of the BS I was fed.
Old 03-09-2018, 07:21 PM   #166
1le32907

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arugon View Post
Ill be making a detailed post under the Vendor Feedback section this weekend detailing all of the lies I was fed over a 7 month time frame along with pictures of the botched spoiler I was sent after waiting so long.

It is gonna be a LONG post as I've got over 100 emails to go through, I probably wont even be able to include all of the BS I was fed.
Wish I had the energy to do the same but he ain’t worth my time